It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting fraud easily achieved on Diebold machine. Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Check out how easily this man altered the memory card of a diebold voting device to alter the results in a mock election.

Now debunkers, explain this one. Tell me how Ron Paul supporters whine fraud everytime he loses. He loses most of the time because he's starting out with negetive votes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

This is why you can't use an electronic voting machine and expect a fair election!
I am not surprised by anything anymore!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
And what will be done about it? NOTHING!!!

Sometimes I'm tempted to take a trip to the good old USA and start slapping people in the face to wake them up. But then I watch some police brutality video and think there's no way I'm setting foot in that country.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Excellent! Thanks. I saw this and lost it and was looking for it again. Sad in the Land of the think they are free.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I dedicate the following song to the woman at the end of the video...and really to all who either know how badly corrupt our government is, or are in the process of learning it.

Waking Up is Hard To Do

You slept your night now it's morning time That's the time to rise and shine Don't you cry and don't be blue Wakin' up is hard to do Just brush your teeth and then get dressed When you comb your hair you'll look the best Now you know it's really true Wakin' up is hard to do They say that wakin' up is hard to do Wear a smile don't you be blue Just wipe the sleep from your eyes Instead of going back to bed You got to stretch and face the day Just listen to the birdies sing And the flowers that await the spring Rise and shine, you're dreaming's through Wakin' up is hard to do They say that wakin' up is hard to do Wear a smile don't you be blue Just wipe the sleep from your eyes Instead of going back to bed You got to stretch and face the day Just listen to the birdies sing And the flowers that await the spring Rise and shine, you're dreaming's through Wakin' up is hard to do.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television...It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.
edit on 2-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
S+F

Those that can't believe fraud happens will be in soon to make something up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

Those that can't believe fraud happens will be in soon to make something up.

Cognitive Dissonance is a powerful thing and part of why people haven't woken up quicker

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Would just like to point out that the clip in the OP is from the full length film "Hacking Democracy" originally aired by HBO. Here's a link to the full film on Youtube youtu.be...

This is a film that every American really should see.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Slowlyboiledfrog

Would just like to point out that the clip in the OP is from the full length film "Hacking Democracy" originally aired by HBO. Here's a link to the full film on Youtube youtu.be...

Brilliant! Had no idea. Thanks-watching it tonight.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I voted on an electronic voting machine back in 2008 and I can remember then not feeling good about it.

There REALLY needs to be both the immediate tallying with the machine and then a official physical recount following the weeks / months after for double verification.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this just proves that all the recent elections have been compromised by the small group of people who are intimately involved with the voting machines...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
calling OutKast Searcher calling OutKast Searcher , please respond to this thread immediately

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well if you look at the hardware and software of a diebold voting machine, is fraud in there, or is it just all hearsay? Fraud with a piece of hard and software would be quite hard to do, if not impossible, well getting away with it that is, because you only need to look at the code of the hardware and software to realize there is fraud or the potential for fraud.

Well is the software fraudulent?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well if you look at the hardware and software of a diebold voting machine, is fraud in there, or is it just all hearsay? Fraud with a piece of hard and software would be quite hard to do,

In the example of the OP video, all the person tampered with was the memory card. No hardware changes needed (maybe removing a few screws) and they said in the video that it could be done in less than a minute

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I saw the video, so were the cards tampered with, or is it impossible to test for fraud after the voting?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok great video and I understand the message.

So we found the problem.
Now let's either fix it, or decide the system is corrupt and keeping complaining/do nothing.

I choose the first, more viable option.
For each city or voting block, there would need to be a few honest citizens.
Those who will stand up and defend what we honestly think we can.
At every election we put in 3-4 honest citizens, who can be held accountable.
No policemen, judges or city officials...no one with criminal records.
These people will be different at each election and can only be used once in a lifetime.
Almost like selection of jury duty, but more strict and not as much time spent.
By selection of random views, we use computer experts to decode each card.
We then check every memory card used in each machine, by each line of code.
Every card and every citizen picked will be held up to the highest scrutiny.
As to make sure each memory card has no "negative" votes or altered code.
If the cards can be proven clean, they can be used, stamped and locked.
So that no alterations can be made before or after votes tallied.

This may get a bit more complicated, but it is an answer.
Of course I still see abuse of power and ultimately:
Unless we goto hand voting again, the corruption will not cease.
The people need to quit letting companies/electronics do our jobs for them.
Our laziness, or apathy, is directly affecting our very lives.

We, the people, need to take their country back from those who stole it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I saw the video, so were the cards tampered with, or is it impossible to test for fraud after the voting?

Good question? I would imagine that if a person knew what they were looking for testing would be possible.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Ok great video and I understand the message.

So we found the problem.
Now let's either fix it, or decide the system is corrupt and keeping complaining/do nothing.

But....fixing the problem might help certain candidates, and we can't have that, now can we?
edit on 7-3-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've really grown tired of the conspiracy wing of the Ron Paul movement; it makes everyone involved look like a complete fool.

I have been working my behind off for over four years in support of Dr. Paul. I joined his Campaign for Liberty, participated in cold-calls in 2008/2012, and I have literally knocked on thousands of doors in order to get the vote out. This election year, I worked as a volunteer (in a much higher capacity than 2008) for the Paul campaign in Ohio. I know from first-hand experience that the country has not totally warmed up to Ron Paul's views. It will take time--Dr. Paul told us it would. Believe me, I have had more doors slammed in my face and more profanity-laden tirades during cold-calls then you could possibly imagine, and some of them are a direct result of individuals like the vast majority of those posting in this thread. People are turned off by conspiracy theorists. People do not like righteous, grandstanding creeps or holier-than-thou epitaphs.

The video you posted, while succeeding in raising a few eyebrows, does nothing to prove that rampant voter-fraud has occurred in this election cycle. The video you present was filmed in regards to the 2000 election in Florida. In case you aren't aware, the entire Diebold system has been re-formed since then. In fact, Diebold no longer exists, as it was bought out years ago, and different precincts/states use different forms of electronic voting systems. For instance, some use Dominion Voting Systems (the company that bought out Diebold), and others use Premier Election Solutions (a branch of Diebold that now stands alone as its own company). Since 2000, legislation has been passed in the Congress and the Senate that has worked in creating not only better oversight in the electronic voting process, but a better overall product (one with much less kinks than that in 2000) than before.

Those of you that wine, complain, and throw tantrums in regards to Paul's performance this election cycle need to be awaken to the fact that you are in the minority. Those of us who have worked hard at both the grassroots level (C4L), and at the campaign level are humble in our defeat. We do not resort to straw grasping or absurd conspiracy claims. Why? Because we're too damn busy building the revolution.

It will take time, but the time will come. Do not give up hope, and please, stop this nonsense. Just stop. You are doing far more damage than you can imagine.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

This isnt about Ron Paul anymore. If fraud is possible with the Diebold machine, any Diebold machine, because the machine does not return the fact that a negative vote count for a candidate is entered and a positive vote count for another, then that error needs to be fixed. Al it requiers is a software update for the machine to return the accurate numbers on a freshly inserted voting card, so that cards that have been tampered with can be removed. If those updates are not made, or the machine replaced with machines that can check for faulty voting cards, you should ask yourself why that step is not taken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join