It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell to do Coast on Friday the 18th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Art Bell will host Coast to Coast on Friday the 18th. George will be gone for the Easter Holiday. Art still has the same great Voice in the night!

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im sorry but George just doesn't have the punch that Art had... I'll still listen of course but I would prefer that Art be back on Coast. Oh well can't have it all...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i agree, george just isn't art. nobody's perfect. i'll be listening, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
George is okay on certain nights,but Art had a way of making you stay tuned.He had GREAT guests on & was sometimes cynical, but always entertaining.He would be the 1st to say, "Take this show with a grain of salt" & I respect him for that.He reminded you often that HE was an entertainer!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I know what you mean... most nights it was uncanny how he had the ability to almost know when you were nodding off and then suddenly say something in just the right way to grab your attention.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if Say the Sci Fi Channel gave Art his own weekly show? I see it as being like a Larry King type show where he sits down with a guest,maybe show some clips & have an hour long discussion.It doesn't even have to be live.That would be AWESOME!!!What do you think?Should I email my idia to Art?

new topics

top topics

join