It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

rt.com...

A shocking video has appeared on the Internet showing Libyan rebels torturing a group of black Africans. People with their hands bound are shown being locked in a zoo-like cage and allegedly forced to eat the old Libyan flag.

­“Eat the flag, you dog. Patience you dog, patience. God is Great,” screams a voice off-camera in the video uploaded to YouTube last week, which also made its way onto LiveLeak.com.

The torturers are also shown making the group of captive black Africans stand up with pieces of green cloth still in their mouths and apparently forcing them start jumping.

A number of people are shown standing outside the cage watching the atrocity.

Who is worse, these NTC rebels or Gaddafi? The Libyan people want the NTC rebels out of power and loyalist to Gaddafi still remain in Libya and conflicts are still brewing between them, but in the meantime the NTC rebels (same group who sodomized Gaddafi with a knife resulting in his murder) are locking up blacks in cages force feeding them flags and I'm sure much worse that we are not privy too. It is well known the rebels are extremely racist against black people.

Mission accomplished NATO/Obama?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This appears to be a duplicate thread...
edit on 2-3-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

You're right, looks like I got beat by 6 minutes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Then i suggest you push the alert button, instead of posting off topic eh

On topic:

We all know Ghadaffi wasnt the monster that he was portrayed to be....well, not all of us, just those that are willing to look for the truth instead of being spoon fed propaganda bs

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join