It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladens English Language Bibles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bin Ladens BIbles

The compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where the al-Qaida leader was shot dead by U.S. Navy SEALs last May, is being demolished this week. A number of interesting discoveries have been made among the rubble, however.

Among them are cleverly hidden radios and two copies of the Bible, but different theories exist about why the extremist Islamic leader, who waged a holy war against the U.S., would have Bibles in his possession. Certain passages have apparently been highlighted in different colors, leading some Pakistani intelligence officials to believe that they might be coded messages referencing future terror attacks, The Times of India reported. Pakistan's ISI security service is conducting further investigations on the texts in question.

This is the headline ... couldn't find the story to go with the headline ...
Times of India - UBL hid terror codes in two copies of the bible

The Sun - UBL hid terror codes in the bible

Sources revealed that several pages of the English-print editions had been folded over and particular texts marked .... Now Pakistani intelligence officials suspect a coded pattern for past and future al-Qaeda attacks may be hidden within the Bibles' pages. Another theory is that the terror chief may have been seeking out Christian texts to justify his actions.

I dunno ... maybe he was just reading them like anyone else would??
We don't know which texts were highlighted or underlined.
Hints are that he was looking at prophetic verses.
Maybe it's more 'twelver' stuff .. but looking elsewhere for clues.
Anyways ... for those interested ... english bibles in UBLs lair.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is the headline ... couldn't find the story to go with the headline ...
Times of India - UBL hid terror codes in two copies of the bible

Here's the article:

Osama bin Laden hid terror codes in two copies of the Bible
IANS | Feb 29, 2012, 09.20PM IST
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

LONDON: Slain al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden kept two copies of the Bible where he wrote secret clues to future terror attacks to be conducted across the globe, according to Pakistani intelligence officials.

The two copies of the Bible were found hidden at the house in Pakistan's Abbottabad city, close to Islamabad, where the world's most-wanted terrorist was killed by US Navy Seals in May last year, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The Christian holy books were unearthed by demolition crews sent in to raze the mansion to the ground.

Sources told The Sun that several pages of the English editions of the Bible were folded and particular texts marked.

Officials of Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence were now examining the books...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately they are not releasing which verses were underlined and what pages were earmarked. I understand why .. because they have to check for codes and they dont' want to blast codes around the world if there are any. Still ... I'm wondering what exactly was underlined and marked ..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Likely they will not tell anyone, because these things do not exist.. he was never there, and LOL @ the nothing but negative energy being put forward on the earth by ALL religions, and especially you Christian supporters,

"He who prepares for war, GETS WAR".

I hope all of your nonsense gets showered appropriately back at you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So even in "death" they want us to fear terror from this man. He's the Islamic fundamentalist version of Tupac only his lyrics are of terror which are written by unseen hands behind the scenes.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
how many write a will before they die and this is his OSBL's will, the text of all books can have been used to send messages all over the world some have used songs some have used MSM print why this is a big deal i have no clue.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
I hope all of your nonsense gets showered appropriately back at you.

You'll have to be more specific. I have no idea what you are talking about here ...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That's very wierd?

The presence of bibles is actually easy explain, the assumption that marks would be "secret coded signals" ...w ell guess who the paranoid guy is?

But even more than that, wtf that nobody searched the compound? I mean, if you kill someon, you want to be sure to check his pockets before you dump him overboard?

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Provided this even happened as the official story claims, I would suggest it is not all that strange for someone of strong religious convictions to have a Bible on hand, Muslim or not. I'm not a Mormon, but I've read the book of Mormon. I've also read parts of the Qur'an, and I'm not a Muslim either.

What's to say he wasn't simply studying The Bible in conjunction with The Qur'an? Or perhaps it was more of a "know your enemy" type study so he could understand Christian mindsets? Maybe he was planning a video and wanted to highlight certain Christian beliefs so he could offer Islamic arguments against them? Could be any number of reasons (the notion they were terror codes being the most highly suspect among them).

Personally I don't buy the official story to begin with, so I take this story with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You have to say what kind of bibles he had. Or nothing can be told to you about why he may have had them.

top topics

join