It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carol Paul: "Election fraud confirmed"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Voting is a farce and the election is a fraud. This system is beyond broken. And we have nothing but crooks, liars and greedy murderers sitting in the oval office for decades.

Stop thinking things will change. They are only going to get worse. The past dictates the future. And we've had over 200 years, with each year, getting worse.

Ron Paul is the man and that is why he'll never make it to that office. He's too much of a threat. They're keeping him in to give us the false impression we have hope.

Hope is gone. And after 9-11 and the criminals who got away?.....well, hope can never be again!

Even if he get in office he has to get through congress, so why are they afraid of him?
All this media black out and voting fraud is only making Ron Paul stronger.
Ron Paul is an idea that can not be stopped.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
You are the only one here that claims this is not a crime. Well then prove it!

Prove it! Get some legal language, a lawyers statement, something on the books that says otherwise.
They can lock you up for voting fraud for just about anything if money is at stake.

It's a club voting on a member position. There's no money involved. Parties use to appoint someone to the position, and now they hold a "public vote". They can do whatever they want with their members' positions. Can you show me in the constitution or in a law book where primaries are required and regulated by law? Would American Idol be brought up on charges for playing favorites?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
so he's only losing by 20% every primary then ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

I'd like to thank everyone that's pushing this GOP fraud against Ron Paul stuff.. It's great help to Obama... I'm serious... please keep this up!!

Go anti-GOP Paultards!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by resist2012

I'd like to thank everyone that's pushing this GOP fraud against Ron Paul stuff.. It's great help to Obama... I'm serious... please keep this up!!

Go anti-GOP Paultards!!!

I'm sure the only person with any chance of beating Obama is RP. Can't play dirty politics when you can't dig up dirt on him. Plus everyone else will have some skeleton in their closet. Romney will be easy, I'm sure Santorum will do himself in somehow by saying the wrong thing and pissing people off.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

You are the only one here that claims this is not a crime. Well then prove it!

Prove it! Get some legal language, a lawyers statement, something on the books that says otherwise.
They can lock you up for voting fraud for just about anything if money is at stake.

People don't seem to understand the concept that you can't prove a negative.

You are claiming that this is fraud and it is a criminal offense...you go find the law that says so.

Now, could a candidate bring a civil lawsuit against the GOP for monetary damages due to lost campaign money in a fraudulent run election...sure...but no one will be going to jail. You can sue for just about anything in a Civil suit...doesn't make what you are suing for a crime.

So run along now...and go find that law.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here's the REALLY interesting thing...

The examiner.com site is owned by Phil Anshutz (also owns twe Weekly Standard and a huge number of hard-right media orgs...)

Phil and his papers have, until this moment, push Romney.

Paul has ALSO pushed Romney (to a certain degree) and has backed away from calling fraud...

Now suddenly, Anshutz is pushing an ANTI-Romney story...

And Paul is seen as being connected to this Anti-Romney story, via his wife...

I'm thinking his is either an outlier, or a bunch of money is about to start going to Santorum...

Watch this space...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

You're living the dream...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
O.k., this is getting ridiculous. There's a saying that is you what the job done you got to do it yourself. If I'm correct - but I can be wrong - but I heard that states are getting fed up with the federal trying to fix things so they're taking matters into there own hands. So is it possible that we can do the same thing? Do we really need a leader that is really selected by the electoral college who votes are "guided by the people"? In my opinion I don't think they are voting for us even though it is in there job description.

Educate me here people. Enlighten me about our society. Why are we allowing others to decide how our lives should be?

Look at me getting prophet-able

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join