It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carol Paul: "Election fraud confirmed"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
IMO, it is as simple as this. Ron Paul is for the constitution as our for-fathers obviously intended it to be, period! If you are against him, you are against the constitution and on the the side of those who wish to destroy it! That is pretty darn simple. That one stand, fore the constitution is more than enough reason for those against liberty to use whatever means possible to keep a true patriot from ever reaching the ballot! If you put foreign affairs ahead of America's affairs, that puts YOU in the wrong country! Don't be fooled by any arguers of these points no matter how intellectual their counter points may seem! You are either for liberty and freedom, or you are not! If any or all of the other candidates are beyond a shadow of a doubt for the constitution and getting the crooks out of position of influence, then I missed it.
edit on 2-3-2012 by ajay59 because: grammatical correction

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
I dont think i can accept the word of his wife as confirmation. We need more information to nail this down. I will admit that things look extremely shady and there probably is some sort of election fraud happening but I need something a more concrete to nail down as proof.

Do you realize how insane your contradiction is?

"Yea, uh, like, you know, somebody's probably lying (about committing the incomprehensible act of the highest form of treason in the United States; the icon of democracy in the world) but I'm not gonna believe her, that liar. We need supporting evidence (which has conveniently been destroyed by the filthy, evil election officials)."

The slightest hint of any indication of voter fraud should get people so mad, they pick up axes, pitchforks and torches to march on Washington empowered with all the righteous fury of the lynch mob that burned down Frankenstein's castle.

The problem is the scope of what is happening is simply beyond comprehension of the average American citizen. The crime is so preposterous that denial is the natural emotional response.

I say to those of you employed by the evil ones, pray your identity is not revealed before you have repented. For the American electorate is like a slumbering giant whose fury is equal in scope only to the extent of current denial. And yea! Ye shall taste of this most mighty fury for we all reap what we sow. And great shall be the gnashing of teeth and loud shall be the cries for mercy. Yet there shall be no mercy for the wicked as they have been granted by the most high and holy God, that precious gift not given to even the angels who the Creator loves which is divine; free will to act and it shall be their acts which condemn them to be bound and cast into the pit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

You completely missed the fact that primaries aren't government elections.

They could tell all of you guys to stuff it and they are going to pick whoever they want...and you have no legal recourse to do a damn thing about it. The only thing you can do is leave the club (the republican party).

You guys talk of the Constitution...and you don't even have any idea what it says apparently.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You bet when I will be voting I will be filming it on my trusty iphone

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

that's a great idea! ~COSIGN!~

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is horrible. The Republican Party, through what is supposed to be a democratic process, is totalitarianly choosing it's candidate by rigging its own primaries, while claiming the nomination process is democratic in nature. While some might argue that this is all fine and well, what they fail to understand is that they are endorsing lies, and disenfranchisement. How any person can be fine with this is beyond me, with the way that the current electoral system works they might as well be in favor of out right rigged elections, because a man who fails to win nomination, due to being cheated and lied to, in our system has no chance of getting anywhere near the presidency.

Not only is their logic itself flawed, but so is their reason for arguing. For one to have to resort to such illogical methods shows that they don't have any argument at all, and rather are just trying to cause a ruckus. If any person endorses these techniques I'd like to see them explain to us why it is that the establishment is better suited than we are at picking the leaders of the nation, and why they need to lie to us about our lack of actually having a voice in the process.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Facts form THE WIFE??? And Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler's father said they were "good kids".

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Do you realize how insane jumping to conclusions is?

We are all mad about the current state of affairs but to march with axes to Washington now will do you no good. We need to be able to nail this down if it has any hope of changing anything. If you think for one second that every generation didnt have a portion of the population that didnt feel they were getting a fair shake then you are insane. History is riddled with people who attack standing powers on nothing more than a feeling. If you dont approach this in a calm and calculated way then I guarantee that you will fail.

Find some hard evidence and then make your move. Dont simply revolt for the sake of revolution. Be smarter than that and do some research for yourself and be the one to break this open. I am trying myself. It is difficult but its the only way.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Carol Paul breaks her silence and tells a WTPN activist that half of Ron Paul’s votes are being thrown away during a post-AZ GOP debate viewing party appearance backstage.

Tossing out votes would also explain why voter turnout is so low during these primaries. This is one of the most hotly-debated elections to come along, and turnout is at record lows?

@Outcast
It may not be an official government election, but you can bet the fraud mechanism being perfected here will come back into play for the general election.

They need an outside agency that can tabulate the number of registered voters who confirm they had in fact voted to the number of votes on hand, to ensure there's isn't a wide discrepancy indicating fraud.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by zarp3333

Do you realize how insane jumping to conclusions is?

We are all mad about the current state of affairs but to march with axes to Washington now will do you no good. We need to be able to nail this down if it has any hope of changing anything. If you think for one second that every generation didnt have a portion of the population that didnt feel they were getting a fair shake then you are insane. History is riddled with people who attack standing powers on nothing more than a feeling. If you dont approach this in a calm and calculated way then I guarantee that you will fail.

Find some hard evidence and then make your move. Dont simply revolt for the sake of revolution. Be smarter than that and do some research for yourself and be the one to break this open. I am trying myself. It is difficult but its the only way.

The blatant disregard for the election process and media blackouts on a single candidate is not enough evidence for some people. Camera views on 3 of the 4 candidates during debates, obvious favoritism between two candidates getting time to talk while the others stand there and look pretty. And we wonder why the two candidates at the top are getting all the action while everyone else is flat out ignored and never questioned on these hot topics and how they would handle it.

Elections are anything but fair and balanced. History does repeat itself. Sadly nothing will change until enough people unite and say no, not doing it anymore. Problem is those people who stand up are mocked and laughed at when they at least have an alternative to try and change things. We are seeing this now with all the negativity thrown out at Ron Paul supporters. Instead of seeing them as people who want change, they are just crazies. Reminds me of them saying Ron Paul's nonviolence and policing the world is crazy.

Look at Syria now. Hundreds being executed by their governments, yet we have spent the last decade in a number of countries, and we cannot intervene in Syria? Uhh, looks like the priorities are severely lacking when we can stop terrorism in those countries, yet we are helpless to do any good done in a country that actually needs US intervention. We can fight terrorists all day because they are the enemy, yet we are letting a government kill its people? What is government not the enemy? Is that the message we are supposed to take away from this? We should continue to let them kill their citizens and let the economy do the fighting.

Just do some research on the four candidates left. I sure have and have multiple reasons why I shouldn't vote for 3 of them. Then again I'm just a guy who wants some honest change, I guess changing from America's current predicament of unemployment and just scrapping buy paycheck to paycheck, homelessness, children starving, laughable education is what people want to continue doing. Change is a scary thing, but at least it has the chance to change into something better. I've come to the conclusion that we have to change it, or go for another ride on the merry go round where we continue to see the same things over and over again at predetermined intervals.

People are voting with their money instead of their values. American't values have been bought on the promise of fixing the economy. Look at the unconstitutional laws we have today. The only person who would even stand up to stop and try to halt them would be Ron Paul. Learning from history I'm pretty sure voting with your money only brings little changes while the vast amount of everything else is anything but good.

edit on 3-3-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Voting is a farce and the election is a fraud. This system is beyond broken. And we have nothing but crooks, liars and greedy murderers sitting in the oval office for decades.

Well, voting is absoluteley mandatory, I´d just get rid of f**K off digital voting machines and do it by hand.
Every single vote. By hand.

we remember Bush´s ´election´.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Voting is a farce and the election is a fraud. This system is beyond broken. And we have nothing but crooks, liars and greedy murderers sitting in the oval office for decades.

Well, voting is absoluteley mandatory, I´d just get rid of f**K off digital voting machines and do it by hand.
Every single vote. By hand.

we remember Bush´s ´election´.

Can't vote a pawn into office with an agenda if we had honest elections. This countries first presidents were some of the modern world's brightest, most educated, free thinking people. Funny how much more got done back then before the world was connected with things like telephones and the internet. Its hard to grasp just how we have gotten to this point in history with what is available to us now.

Everything a candidate has ever done should be scrutinized before letting them take office. If they are truly the man for the job, they should have to prove it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I agree that machines make it easier for votes to be stolen! Maybe outsiders should be counting the votes, even in caucus voting. Perhaps we could have exchange of vote counters with say, Canada. Possibly names from a hat within a given time, (preferably short) for the actual public and audible tally result. Someone who would not benefit from the result of the outcome anyway? Just a thought. Anything would be better than what is in place at present!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
For those of you who don't believe in election fraud, think back to Bush-Gore and Florida.

I know at first people will brush it off, but come on, if tptb are willing to kill, do you really think they have a problem faking some votes?

To me it's undeniable. LOOK AT MAINE. The people resigning, the story about the guy calling in the votes who was told his district was already in, and then was told the WRONG numbers. Imagine how many places that is taking place.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Yet you see how many people come on here and say, "no proof "! I would think that the person's job who is to call in the results and told " already reported", isn't proof, then none will ever exist for them!

Just too many flaws in the system!

edit on 3-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Is it legal for Paul to ask all registered voters to validate their ballots and have them all re-added?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
Is it legal for Paul to ask all registered voters to validate their ballots and have them all re-added?

Even if it was, "All for such and such on this side of the room, and all for...... you still got the people on the other end to worry about. By the the time the votes get to where they make the difference, the damage is done! Just too many flaws in the WHOLE system.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
For those of you who don't believe in election fraud, think back to Bush-Gore and Florida.

I know at first people will brush it off, but come on, if tptb are willing to kill, do you really think they have a problem faking some votes?

To me it's undeniable. LOOK AT MAINE. The people resigning, the story about the guy calling in the votes who was told his district was already in, and then was told the WRONG numbers. Imagine how many places that is taking place.

I think its an important part of the agenda of the TPTB to get people disencouraged and dissapointed THROUGH media reporting voting frauds. Of course these votes ( like now) were manipulated first.
Its about destroing trust in democracies.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The USA is at the top when it comes to not only election fraud but the amount of money involved in running these elections and yet all the media wants to talk about is fraud in Russia, fraud in Iran and fraud anywhere else when the runners are not being backed and paid for by the zionists bankers.

Ron Paul is one of the few that is not in the pockets of the banksters and can not be allowed to gain many seats but i would like to ask RP just when is he going to audit the FED

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by

You completely missed the fact that primaries aren't government elections.

They could tell all of you guys to stuff it and they are going to pick whoever they want...and you have no legal recourse to do a damn thing about it. The only thing you can do is leave the club (the republican party).

You guys talk of the Constitution...and you don't even have any idea what it says apparently.

Are you still here? Really???

If anyone has missed anything it's you.
Fraud is fraud. The general basis of our country and constitution is do what you want, unless if effects another person.
These primaries, if fraud is commited, does have an injured party, or victim.
It might not fit under the general voter fraud laws covering elections, but yet it's still there and they still apply.

You are the only one here that claims this is not a crime. Well then prove it!

Prove it! Get some legal language, a lawyers statement, something on the books that says otherwise.
They can lock you up for voting fraud for just about anything if money is at stake.

That is what you missed.

edit on 3-3-2012 by j2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join