It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Kazakhstan fill the world's leadership void?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So what do ATS members think of this? I've never really seen much about this Eurasia Group. Apparently they are a research group that offers global political risks consultancy, according to Wikipedia.

This article refers to a small country Kazakhstan and its President Nursultan Nazarbayev and his aim to bring about a new world order. What I find amazing is the draft blueprint for world government and global currency as per the link below by a group called the Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists.

I know this group are not the only mob seeking world government and a new world order. This institution is very actively seeking a new world order, world government, world parliament with enforceable international laws and so on.

Foreign Policy

The lack of global leadership, what we at Eurasia Group call the G-Zero, has become a common refrain among international thinkers. But while others wring their hands, over in his Ak Orda (White Horde) palace in windswept Astana, Kazakhstan's President Nursultan Nazarbayev is planning to do something about it.

In February, he launched G-Global: a bid to hatch a new world order through the exchange of ideas. Styled as an "electronic Bretton Woods," G-Global will disseminate a plan for global reform in May. On hand to provide intellectual firepower is the Eurasian Economic Club, which, bringing together top economists from Tajikistan to Moldova, has already produced a draft.

See the draft PROPOSAL OF EURASIAN ECONOMIC CLUB OF SCIENTISTS IN THE V ASTANA ECONOMIC FORUM OPTION ONE: MECHANISMS OF DEVELOPMENT OF NEW WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND THE NEW WORLD CURRENCY

Previous schemes include a new, as yet unrealized global currency dubbed the Akmetal and an annual Congress of World Religions in Astana.

The document on a new, yet unrealized global currency is in a foreign language.

What G-Global really shows us, though, is what happens when authoritarian states try to innovate. Billed as a platform for free-wheeling discussion, G-Global comes with a code of conduct that is both granular and draconian. Contributors are forbidden to "maliciously non-adhere to the rules of the Russian language," for example, and are instructed to exclude any "political content" from their posts -- a practice that would seem to put the kibosh on serious attempts at revamping global governance.

With G-Global, Nazarbayev wants to "radically widen the number of participants in seeking anti-crisis solutions for the world."

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe they can push Borat forward to become President!

He's already into this role as dictator as his latest personality!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I'm not sure what to think. My first reaction was to be afraid, I've now moved to laughter and mockery.

Concerning G-Global, one of your articles includes this:

The road to Utopia could be long, though. Although G-Global boasts 10,000 members from 28 countries, the vast majority (more than 40,000) of the posts on its forum emanate from a single doctoral candidate at Irkutsk State Technical University, formerly the Siberian Mining Institute. None of the 543 participants who signed up in the last month has so far weighed in, suggesting that global traction may still be a ways off.
"The Siberian Mining Institute?" 40,000 posts from one guy?

See the draft PROPOSAL OF EURASIAN ECONOMIC CLUB OF SCIENTISTS IN THE V ASTANA ECONOMIC FORUM OPTION ONE: MECHANISMS OF DEVELOPMENT OF NEW WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND THE NEW WORLD CURRENCY
Take a look at the chart which is page 2. (Page 1 is apparently the same chart in a different language.) Notice there is no control or selection of the "World Government." Also notice the prominent role banks have, consumption and production are tiny little blocks in the bottom of one corner.

With G-Global, Nazarbayev wants to "radically widen the number of participants in seeking anti-crisis solutions for the world."

But he won't countenance a similar widening of Kazakhstan's own political process (letting the opposition stand in elections would be a start), which is why this particular snow leopard won't be influencing global leaders any time soon.
Honestly? I think this fellow has become unhinged and can be discounted.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The prophet ALOIS IRLMAIER has many prophecies regarding this region, he said that the sparkle to WWIII will be somewhere in the Balcans, check it out here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Q: Can Kazakhstan fill the world's leadership void?

A: My answer...NO, because their hockey team got destroyed by Russia in 1998 Olympics 14-1. Strong nations have strong hockey teams...with the exception of the Middle East which have strong soccer teams.

new topics

top topics

join