It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien dream(Possible movie, but felt so real)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Back when I was a kid in the 90's. By the way this isn't the US marines. It is the US Army, the Green Coats.
I have to admit something about Xenomorphs. The US Army had the tech to fly to other worlds, it could be Mars as it was a desert planet. Ripley was one of the female soldiers(weird I know). It was a Battalion. The whole US battalion found an ancient catacombs. They setup fuel, supplies,etc in the catacombs. Drop ships leave and they have to wait a long time for other ships to come and start building a forward base on the planet. The idea was secure the catacombs and build buildings around the catacombs. The catacombs would be used as a supply building as it is a large dome and very spaces inside(Vehicles cannot enter due to small entrances.

After that, some troops were sent in to find out more inside. All traps to the exit were secured. Even found out that stone walls like 8-10 I think. I don't really know how many there was, but, it was a lot. The stone walls would drop down and trap you inside. They had to activate it inside.At first there were troops sent in and people start become missing. The leader start asking what is going on. As more and more troops sent in to find others troops, there were missing. The radio is fuzzy if you go too far. When soldiers got close back to base you would hear screaming and shooting in the radio. You would hear gun fire echoing from the maze like catacombs. The weapons the US military using are basically modern weapons we have now. He would then send more troops in to find the lost soldiers who broke off from radar. Those soldiers die too and very few come running back telling the commander there is a monster inside killing everyone. So the commander send some more in with camera's found out it was a Xenomorph Queen.

The battalion is left with very few soldiers(like 6-10? It happened a long time ago so I don't remember let alone the dream was going so fast for every person dying at base). Used grenades launchers, some people missed. Didn't even seem effective too. Some people are still trying to get out and it was like a maze, they were getting lost. The commander, Ripley and other soldiers are guiding the soldiers out. Some sacrifice themselves in order for others to get out leading the Xeno queen in a different path. Traps like arrows and spears were activated. All the wooden trap floor the queen just bashes through it(Nothing seem to stop the monster). Only holes were poked, but didn't do much damage to the queen either(It is like the xeno queen got poked by big needles).

So the commander decided to set up a trap, fuel and barrels on the ground and on top of the flat metal walkway(kind of thing you would see like in Doom the movie) in case the Xeno Queen makes it's way out.
It kind of skipped that the commander decided they must kill it which I have no idea why? Could be a command call back from the base at Earth. Seem likes they are forced to secure and clear the catacombs as a mission. Many died inside. The one soldier who came back (who knows how to activate the stone wall trap) was force to lure it out. He was sent with 2 more buddies. One died trying to lure the Queen out(you know how it is like trying to run from a Tyrannosaurus).

The 2nd one who die had activated the stone wall. He wasn't fast enough carrying all those equipment so he got trapped in between. Everything felt alright except the one soldier who got trapped in between is stuck there forever. The stone walls as really think, thicker than bunkers wall and they drop down blocking the exit. By the way they are in the catacombs. The stone wall only blocks the exit to the first entrance which is a large dome(bigger than a mansion). The soldier who is stuck then hears big bangs. Then the Xeno queen bashes the wall with her head and makes a hole in the way to the soldier stuck. He started firing grenade launcher and his rifle. That is when he dies. He may have found a weak spot damaging the queen a little with the grenade launcher, but, he had no where to run(eaten).

The 3rd soldier who came back say "Its coming!". Everyone waited with grenade launcher, rifles.(there are only very few soldiers left as more than a third had died in the catacombs). When the Queen bash the last wall everyone started firing. Rifles seems the be ineffective. The commander started yelling "use the grenades!" It seemed impossible to run from the Queen. The Queen was getting damaged little by little. Everyone was running out of grenades and being eaten. The survivors retreat. Ripley and a 2nd Soldier(I don't know how she did it) lure the Queen to the trap by pissing it off using the MG. The metal walking platform 2nd story height. The Queen had the same height. Acid was spit on others as they tried to run. One soldier tried to suicide with a grenade at the barrel trap. He got spit on by acid and dying slowly by the burn.

The Queen was trying to knock down the platform. The only one alive inside was the one burning by acid and Ripley. She shoot her last grenade using the grenade launcher at the trap on top the platform(the Queen is next to the trap as she bashes the platform) and jumped off the platform opposite of the trap. A huge explosion happen and all the supplies is gone. You see the queen body parts break off into pieces as the fire consumes it. Ripley and 4 soldiers were still alive.
edit on 2-3-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So when is this movie gonna hit the cinema's?

Sounds like a great script mate, and reminds me of Aliens vs Predator at Antartica!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
So when is this movie gonna hit the cinema's?

Sounds like a great script mate, and reminds me of Aliens vs Predator at Antartica!

I edited. It didn't even feel like the movies at all. Felt like the US sacrificed good soldiers for nothing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
so wait a second your saying this is a dream or an actual story of something that happened to you?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by makemap

Sounds like you transposed "Aliens" into your possible state of mind concerning current events.

Maybe even the prequel to "Alien". The movie "Prometheus"?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by makemap

Sounds like you transposed "Aliens" into your possible state of mind concerning current events.

Isn't Prometheus a new one they're bringing out? If so, when will it come out?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Prometheus the Alien prequel will be out June 8th.Here is a teaser,trailer from Youtube.I can´t wait.

edit on 2-3-2012 by November5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by makemap

I can assure you it is nothing close to Prometheus movie(after watching the trailer). I can tell the the type of spaceship the US army were using. Transport(in green VTOL like Firefly(doesn't look exactly like firefly model.) Huge Cargo ships in Green too. (Freighters, more like military vehicle or supply transport, not oil holders with orbs). Landing the supplies. Well at least the Army isn't as brainwashed like in America today. The whole battalion seem to have a sense of humor and not very wussy like(closer to the Rambo format but being a little afraid when they saw the Queen, except when they tried to run from the Xeno queen, you know how it is like when you try to run from a Tyrannosaurus, the scarier part is the Queen is a little bigger than the Tyrannosaurus).

The person that was stuck in between the stone wall who died wasn't afraid of dying. He did what ever he could before he died. They seem close to the Cold war era dressing(Vietnam), but the weapons are more modern(No bullet proof vest outside, at least that is the way I saw how they were dressed). Nothing special forces like either.

Originally posted by krazyiven
so wait a second your saying this is a dream or an actual story of something that happened to you?

It didn't happen to me. It was like I was watching it all happen and I wasn't even there(which this could have been a movie, which is not since there is no movie about it. Projection maybe?). Seems like the Battalion was so important that they should not have died. Felt something was wrong. They were not working for the Corporation(There was no Weyland, etc sign on the ships or any other stuff(Not even US Army or USMC on the Spaceships). They were working for the country and planet human race itself.

By the way, I dream about this before watch all the Alien movies. If you seen Aliens or Alien 2. The Marines are wussy and spoiled brats. The soldiers in my dream are not like that. They take everything seriously and suicide if they have to(all grown up, but makes some joke for entertainment).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by November5th
Prometheus the Alien prequel will be out June 8th.Here is a teaser,trailer from Youtube.I can´t wait.

edit on 2-3-2012 by November5th because: (no reason given)

Heh, too bad the movie wasn't like my dream.

new topics

top topics

join