It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order: Blueprint of Madmen (Full Length HD) - Great 40 min doc just released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is a nice short doc I had seen in my subscriptions, was very surprised that it wasnt posted yet... And to be honest im not even sure which forum to put this in, as it covers a range of topics...

Alex breaks down the NWO/Globalist agenda very well... I think this is a great doc to share with "newbs, zombies, sheeple, or americans(most)" whatever you want to call them and wake their ass up!!

It is real scary all the GMO stuff going on... I definitely dont want to eat it, but I know I do every day, being an american... Im going to really step up my garden this year and work to build even bigger... Screw the GMO

Also Alex brings up the word "Democide" which I had never heard of, but its when the government kills its own citizens... And in the past 100 years, 260+ million people have been killed by democide. That is pretty scary to think back on that kind of history, and to think it is still happening around the world...

Plus he does bring up a good point about all this weaponry and biological weapons we are producing and testing... nuclear power/weapons really freaks me out anymore... Why are we messing with this stuff, let us be free from this nonsense

Anyways the video really speaks for itself, Enjoy

Hopefully we can avoid straight up Alex Jones bashing in this thread atleast... Keep it on focused on the video itself please if you have any points to make

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
nice and i was getting ready to look for something to watch.
now time to watch

ok cant watch it, i didnt feel it was good at all. i got through maybe 10 mins of it and cant stand the guys voice.

edit on 1-3-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
oh cool thanks for posting, I heard about it didn't know when it would be up

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

The first 10 minutes was just a bit of satire... Guess you would have to have listened to him before to really appreciate that...

I thought the first part was great lol

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i didnt think the subject matter was bad just the guys voice was making have like a panic attack or something.

i will probably get bored and watch any way

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The satirical "comedy" intro was just painful. I actually felt embarrassed for Alex. Terrible.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
The satirical "comedy" intro was just painful. I actually felt embarrassed for Alex. Terrible.

not me, I thought it was hilarious

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for sharing this!

I'm always on the look-out for new documentaries that I haven't seen before, on this topic.

Look forward to watching it later.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join