It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange days to be alive [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Strange times to be alive. Soon after they arrived, all hell broke loose. News reporters were trying to control the information, but the sheer volume of witnesses made that task impossible. The country just shut down and soon after, the world did as well. In a strange twist of fate, I was there when the ship landed. We were all just going about our daily lives when the fireballs streaked across the sky. It at first appeared like a meteor storm in daylight, but soon after the smoke cleared and the meteors were ships. From what I hear there were six total and they were spread over a hundred or so miles after they entered the atmosphere. I saw two streaks but only one ship inside the tree line. I ran towards the crash site, but oddly there was no impact sound, just a loud hum that was felt more than heard.
I’ve decided to log my experiences as they happen. This will either serve as my testimony or my dying words, depending on how things play out. You see, they saw me as I ran away. One of them gestured toward me as I stood there frozen in fear. I panicked and ran off. They didn’t follow me but I heard them in my head tagging me as interesting. I am currently holed up in a store. There are many people here and they are pretty scared. I too am pretty scared but at the same time curious. I’ll keep my tablet with me and keep writing what I see. What is bothering me is the link I feel with them. It is like they have a radio tuned to my thoughts but regard me as a simple animal. They seem to want something and are going to take it away soon, but I cannot know what it is. The fear we are feeling is being numbed somehow. I feel sluggish and know I should be running, but for some reason none of us are leaving.

I just tried talking to this guy near me but he just looked at me and shook his head. He seems to be slipping into a trance or falling under some control. I don’t know what’s wrong, but there is a buzzing hum in my head now that is putting pressure behind my eyes. I just can’t seem to focus on too much. They are close they are buzzing fight dewqk dc ffffffffffffffffffffffffff’ ffd dddddd

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good read. You earned a flag from me.

I like how you went from fireballs in the sky to an unexplained physical ambiguity, and then left it wide open from there. Made me think....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Then I came to and realized that my surroundings were surreal.Something has taken control over my subconcious mind while I think and speak in a straight manner.

Great story,just had to add on

f+s

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Hey shadow.
I read both your stories and i have to say one thing:

Where is part 3?

Very nice my friend.

S+F x2 for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think i read the stories out of sequence and read the other one first. Still a good read. flag.

top topics

join