It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alex jones is an idiot

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jones is a joke.

He's making millions off of your paranoia, loyal Jones defenders.

P.T Barnum was right.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I found this video recently.

If you believe this woman's claims, this video is pretty damning for Alex Jones.

To sum it up, this woman attempted to correspond with some people at Jones' company. She got an email back from someone working with Jones named "Molly Maroney." This woman (in the video) then proceeded to google this name, Molly Maroney, and came up with a resume. The resume for Ms Maroney says that she worked for... can you guess?

Yes: she worked for Stratfor.

This woman claims she then attempted to ask about this issue on Jones' forum-- ie, "is this Molly Maroney working for infowars the same woman who used to work for Stratfor," a straight-up and legitimate question, if you ask me. Her question was removed. She tried again and was banned from both the forum and his facebook page.

Cops have a saying I don't entirely agree with in all situations. That saying is "An innocent man doesn't run." And I suppose there is some degree of truth to this. So why would Alex seemingly be running away from questions like this?

As I said... if this woman's claims are true, IMO it's pretty damning for Alex Jones being tied to Stratfor.

As a note of forewarning, this vid does contain a couple instances of foul language.

edit on 4-12-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know why this is in skunk works...it's all over the 'net that the Editor-In-Chief for InfoWars is Molly Maroney - a former analyst for Stratfor.

Check out Hatrick Penry or Pete Santilli...it's been dubbed "Molly-Gate."

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Girl They Call Roc
I don't know why this is in skunk works...it's all over the 'net that the Editor-In-Chief for InfoWars is Molly Maroney - a former analyst for Stratfor.

Check out Hatrick Penry or Pete Santilli...it's been dubbed "Molly-Gate."

Strange that this was the first I'd heard of this.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopIt
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

Was this assertion regarding god like productions verified? As regards Jones sites, I do and have wondered about the message board being compromised. Many of my posts have been removed there (when I used to go there) I had often wondered-- though Jones info is good in a lot of cases-- if the site wasn't meant as a 'honey pot' to attract commenters that could be profiled? Just a question, wonder if any others had considered this. I imagin with the info war now occurring and the latest 'project x' from the Pentagon to try and squash all 'competing' story lines, Hmmm..now I'm wondering about ATS?...Naww.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
PR stunt

lol

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

No way.
There's just no way.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Was this assertion regarding god like productions verified? As regards Jones sites, I do and have wondered about the message board being compromised. Many of my posts have been removed there (when I used to go there) I had often wondered-- though Jones info is good in a lot of cases-- if the site wasn't meant as a 'honey pot' to attract commenters that could be profiled? Just a question, wonder if any others had considered this. I imagin with the info war now occurring and the latest 'project x' from the Pentagon to try and squash all 'competing' story lines, Hmmm..now I'm wondering about ATS?...Naww.

I have read a lot of allegations and supposed evidence indicating there could be something very fishy going on with "GLP."

It's not inconceivable. And the reasons could be myriad. Similar to Jones and his forum. Not only would it allow them to potentially collect data on "dissenters" but it would also allow them to manage the flow of information-- censor or discredit that which they "disapprove" of, and generally sway public opinion. Or even measure the "temperature" of public opinion regarding certain issues.

I could see something like that as a VERY valuable tool for someone like Stratfor or the CIA if utilized properly.

PS-- The other group I have heard allegations regarding ties to GLP is the "No Such Agency." (NSA) I can't really confirm or back that up-- just relaying what I've read elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Everybody needs to check out what this alleged ex illuminati member of 47 years had to say about Alex, amongst other things.

Alex Jones is not who he says he is. For years he has been working to uncover the secrets of the Illuminati and the New World Order, but yet he is a member of the former, and will be in power in the latter. Jones has been placed in the world of conspiracy theories to feed false information, to throw trackers off the trail. Do not believe anything that the man tells you. All of the information that he presents is fabricated by the Illuminati, for the Illuminati. Think of Joseph Goebbels. Alex Jones is the perfect Joseph Goebbels. STOP LISTENING TO HIM IF YOU ARE. You are being lied to by a man that receives his instructions straight from the Illuminati.

Now you may not think much of this but the site where I got this from.....

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

....will blow your mind. Particularly what is revealed by this ex illuminati on that page. It sure helps the credibility of his assessment of Alex. He starts off by talking about the ritual he performed to get initiated. Once I started reading, I got stuck in front of the monitor for a couple hours.

edit on 4-12-2012 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Everybody needs to check out what this alleged ex illuminati member of 47 years had to say about Alex, amongst other things.

Alex Jones is not who he says he is. For years he has been working to uncover the secrets of the Illuminati and the New World Order, but yet he is a member of the former, and will be in power in the latter. Jones has been placed in the world of conspiracy theories to feed false information, to throw trackers off the trail. Do not believe anything that the man tells you. All of the information that he presents is fabricated by the Illuminati, for the Illuminati. Think of Joseph Goebbels. Alex Jones is the perfect Joseph Goebbels. STOP LISTENING TO HIM IF YOU ARE. You are being lied to by a man that receives his instructions straight from the Illuminati.

Now you may not think much of this but the site where I got this from.....

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

....will blow your mind. Particularly what is revealed by this ex illuminati on that page. It sure helps the credibility of his assessment of Alex. He starts off by talking about the ritual he performed to get initiated. Once I started reading, I got stuck in front of the monitor for a couple hours.

edit on 4-12-2012 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

Well, actually alot of what Jones reports can be found many other places on the net. some mainstream, and verified, I would say though as was mentioned above, if there are 'problems' with the site it may be the "10%" of 'info' that is the poison pill, and too that the site I feel reasonably certain collects data on visitors and especially those who post there and I wouldn't doubt it's used.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
How anyone can believe Jones to be sincere is beyond me.
He's trying to protect gun rights??... by acting as crazy as he possibly can on national television?

It's all orchestrated folks. Alex Jones is a CHARACTER and infowars is a carefully scripted melodrama. "Argggg Ugggghhh Look at my veins popping outta my SKULL! I'm maaaaad Grrrrrrrrr!"

He's acting folks. Pure and simple. Don't fall for this quack. He makes truth seekers look bad. Distance yourself from him.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I've read here today!

I wouldn't underestimate it being true, though. He seems have a lot of influence over a lot of watchers/listeners/readers over there and I'm sure Stratfor would love to have him for that reason alone. Maybe they don't comprehend the equal number that think he's an absolute tool.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's absolutely NO question he is a client of Stratfor. He's on their client list! Someone was smart enough o look up the email ending "@infowars.net" and an email address popped up in the search.

And haven't you ehard of "Mollygate"? Molly Maroney, his Editor in Chief and graphics designer used to work at Strafor! And when her public resume started getting attention and people started connecting the dots she took it down ASAP and Alex & co. went into full blown damage control.

This guy is an absolute liar and a clown! He also scams money out of people with his "Money Bombs" to raise money to build studios and crap. Give me a break. His cult followers are making him a very rich man.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

If this is true, dosen't it bring into question Coast to Coast and George Noorey? Guilt by association?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Yes, recall the Art Bell's mysterious departure (due to son's kidnapping and allegations of ped0phila) and in comes Noory onto the scenes (who some say is Jesuit trained.. he is a Catholic).

I actually found a site earlier today speaking about Noory being one of THEM... I am looking through my history for it.. will edit this post and add the link when I find it.

But YES. Very astute of you.

"Yes, I am Bill Hicks... Bill Hicks is my mother." -Alex Jones
Notice how he never denies it, flat out in a serious manner.
And how he invited Tila Tequla (say what you will about her) on to his show and come time to call her on Skype... stood her up. And now ignoring her.
Because she friggin knows what's up!

Always: FOLLOW THE MONEY.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I listen to AJ often. Everybody has some theory about him. COINTELPRO, Provocateur, CIA shill, Zionist, Jesuit, Double Agent, Bill Hicks. Maybe he's just some pissed off guy.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
Alex jones documented proof. (printed of the internet)
He is a talk show radio host that William cooper called out a long time ago
now the people that hate on cooper love to listen to alex & david icke. and the Circle of poo keeps flowing down the drain.

Bill Cooper was awesome.

Is it possible to get more "street cred" as a conspiracy theorists than to be murdered by Law Enforcement?

To be fair, Cooper was a bit paranoid, and the official story says he was really paranoid (and aggressive) which lead to his death. Though there are two sides to every story, and the way I heard it, some of the cops were... well... behaving oddly that day...

Anyway, I don't agree with everything the man said. And I'm certain he got some stuff wrong. Guy was only human. But I always felt he was sincere, even if occasionally mislead...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
Dont you have to have common sense if you are a double agent???

Alex Jones doesn't qualify if that's the case

Whether he is a double agent, a single agent, or just a lunatic with too much time and money, the fact of the matter is that the garbage he puts out there, actually gains him listeners and viewers, and makes him more money.
He makes a lot of big claims about him self, like how he was the first to start talking about this or that.
But most of the time, he is simply regurgitating old theories with modern twists.
There is nothing spectacular about him, or his claims, nothing new or amazing or exclusive.

Even if Ron Paul got elected, and not Obama...within the first year of his term, probably the first six months, people like Alex Jones would be spinning all sorts of conspiracy theories and fairytales about him.
And why would he do that?
Because it is a wildly popular past time of many wannabe conspiracy theorists to make crazy claims about presidents.
And by doing so, he would be gaining many more viewers and listeners, and therefore turning a bigger profit.

The man is not an agent of any organization but his own greed.
He is exploiting the gullible minds of wannabe conspiracy theorists who want so desperately to believe that the whole universe is filled with intelligent life that is visiting our planet to give them special messages because they are "special"..exploiting these people simply to make money for him self.

That is the truth behind Alex Jones and others like him who write books and all sorts of nonsense on this stuff.

Here's a hint on how ridiculous this whole situation is with them.
I have a few mates who are in the military here in Australia. Various branches doing various things. They've gone to war and been on many tours overseas.
These people aren't part of some massive classified operations to develop new engine technologies or whatever.
They are regular military personnel.
And there are things, for operational security reasons and for their own safety as well as the safety of their fellow soldiers and service people, that they can't talk about.
And they adhere to that policy strictly.

Now, if regular military personnel will not talk about minor things to their own mates, then what makes anyone think that people involved in classified and top secret operations and programs will talk?
Afterall, all these lunatics who claim to know this and that, have some sources right?

Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura...they are simply greedy people preying on the gullible to make money.
They don't give a toss what the average person thinks. because their nonsense isn't aimed at the average person.

Wake up...the only conspiracy going on is that of these greedy vultures who are preying on gullible and naive individuals who want to believe so desperately that intelligent life exists..that they will clutch at any straw.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join