It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones cancels American speaking tour after revelations that he may be working for Israeli intelligence agency STRATFOR.

On February 12, 2012, David Chase Taylor of Truther.org broke the story that Alex Jones was likely an intelligence tool for STRATFOR, a private Zionist intelligence agency located in Austin, Texas. As detailed in the original article (see below), STRATFOR admits to being an intelligence gathering center and therefore it stands to reason that Alex Jones and his affiliates of Inforwars and PrisonPlanet have likely been gathering intelligence, data and info on patriotic Americans since 1996, coincidently the exact same year that STRATFOR was founded.

Alex Jones - Double agent

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I didnt see anything suggesting he's an agent..
just someone saying ' he's an agent '

did a wikileak reveal something?
was some sort of document found or photo taken>?

+51 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ridiculous article.
No actual evidence to suggest any of the author's claims are real.
Besides...I thought Jones was a reptoid from the planet pop tart.

What a bunch of poo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

ROFLMAO - do you actually believe that ? the " article " doesnt offer one peice of evidence

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't see any evidence, but it doesn't take much to realize that Jones is a tool of the elite.

+12 more 
link   
That's weird, because Stratfor analysts refer to him as a "lunatic".

The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.

Source.

You lose.

link   
[sarcasm]Alex Jones that horrible man HE ISN"T ANTI SEMITIC![/sarcasm]

that said I see the word "Likely" ho hum unflag unstar

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It is a pretty funny story. It is also all over the internet.

It will be interesting to see Jones' reaction.

If it was the truth we probably will never hear from Jones again. However the original source doesn't look too good at the moment and wouldn't even surprise me if this was another stunt by Jones himeself to get more attention. Trying to find more info.

We shall see.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones damages his own credibility. He doesn't need any help. However, I find this comment made in the article interesting.

We are in an information war. While 90% of what Alex Jones says is true, it’s the 10% he is omitting that is going to end up damning America. Exposing the one and only Alex Jones as a potential STRATFOR double agent is paramount and the first step into exposing the truth behind the truth movement.

If you're trying to damage someones image to the public, why would you say this?
This almost sounds like a plug FOR Alex Jones, instead of a hit piece on him. 90%!? Maybe we all need to be listening to him if he's that forthcoming and accurate.

As for the last half of the comment. The truth behind the truth movement is that you listen to them the same way you listen to the MSM. With an analytical mind. Sift everything you hear and see. Whoever says it.

There's an old cliche among journalists. "If you're mother says she loves you, check it out."

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'd suspect Glenn Beck over Alex Jones of that any day.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That's weird, because Stratfor analysts refer to him as a "lunatic".

The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.

Source.

You lose.

Aaaah, but that's the evil genius of their plan! Disinfo!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

First, OP, since you have given us no original thought from yourself on this topic and instead have provided nothing but the first paragraph of the article (using no external text tags as well) I would like to know what your opinion is?

Secondly, this is a blog... and in reading the sourced blog entry it provides opinion but no fact. Do you have other sources showing your (assuming you are in agreement with the blog entry) claim to be true? From the looks of it, this particular blog also has an agenda in that all other blog entries except 2 are an attempt to 'take down' Alex Jones.

Thirdly, in exploring this particular blog site there is a section with links to other websites. In exploring those to get a handle on your blogger, one in particular struck me as slightly amusing, not for it's subject matter mind you, but the logic (or lack there of) for his claims of the who, what, where, when and why for an assassination of our current president. This is the website I am refering to,

Now, Alex Jones... love him or hate him, he is what he is. I tend to take him with a grain of salt. However, when he stumbles across something that is the slightest bit interesting to me, I do what everyone else should do with topics that interest them.... use his words as a springboard for further research into the topic to form an opinion of my own. This is the only way we can break free from others agendas to formulate our own opinion and attempt to see the world as it is.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just hate all the hatred toward Alex Jones. He has awakened people everywhere to tyranny, every day. It's all he does. It takes MONEY to do that. If this is wrong, then it is also wrong for Ron Paul to have million dollar "money bombs".

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I listen to the radio show in spite of Alex Jones not because of him.

The article seems weak to me but it did make some interesting points. I wouldn't give Alex the 90% truthful banner, I listen daily and he constantly invents things and makes statements that are completely untrue "I've seen literally hundreds of video games that are all about killing truthers", which ended up being a single game on a website. He does this on a daily basis and it's usually around things that can't be proven so he's safe to make them.

He is one of the only ones out there putting out this kind of material and he does have talent. He might be leading you to the promise land, but just be careful he doesn't steer you off a cliff near the end.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

To say, "Alex Jones is what he is..." is worthless in the way you mean it. But if we were to say that Alex Jones studiously avoids discussing a certain topic that is a legitimate topic in the conspiracy business, then you have an apparent agenda.

I'll say this: if Alex Jones has never said a bad word about Stratfor or revealed who they (national interests are), then that is your clue to bigger things than he admits.

+55 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello folks, long time reader, but this is my first time posting.

The likelihood that Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent seems slim, and the evidence presented is purely conjecture it seems.

However, another prominent figure in conspiracy theories is proven to be a Stratfor agent, Jason Lucas, owner of God Like Productions (GLP).

His email, personal details, and credit card information were exposed as a result of the hack of Stratfor accounts. He is user ID #7627 in the database of exposed accounts, under the email address "[email protected]" which is his account at his other company, Lop.com, which is/was the adware firm he operated before acquiring God Like Productions.

This can be confirmed by running a simple search against his email address at dazzlepod.com...

Corroborating confirmation also exists in that his personal information from the hack (associated with that email address) was posted to a fringe website, and Mr. Lucas personally sent a legal takedown notice.

Perhaps I was premature on my assessment of the possibility that Alex Jones might have involvement with Stratfor. A search of the exposed accounts reveals the following: [email protected] as having a Stratfor account. Someone at an Alex Jones controlled company does indeed have involvement with Stratfor.
edit on 1-3-2012 by PopIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
To say, "Alex Jones is what he is..." is worthless in the way you mean it. But if we were to say that Alex Jones studiously avoids discussing a certain topic that is a legitimate topic in the conspiracy business, then you have an apparent agenda.

I'll say this: if Alex Jones has never said a bad word about Stratfor or revealed who they (national interests are), then that is your clue to bigger things than he admits.

No, actually I mean it just as I said it. As in... you are who you are, I am who I am..... Alex Jones is who he is... period.

Alex Jones has an agenda just like the rest of us do, you included along with myself. The fact that he is not jumping up and down or foaming at the mouth condemning Stratfor for being an evil entity or CIA front is hardly proof of his guilt or innocence. All I am asking for from the OP is more concrete proof that AJ is indeed a Stratfor operative, something other than a blog entry. Is that such a bad thing? Personally I like to have proof, not conjecture, before making up my mind on an issue. Don't you?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PopIt

You do know there is probably a stampede to repost this on GLP....they will be all discombobulated and atwitter over there.

Good Job on your first post.....

Now, we wait for an influx of GLP newbies to zero in on this thread.......

Des

edit on 1-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Dont you have to have common sense if you are a double agent???

Alex Jones doesn't qualify if that's the case

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck at some dangers but totally avoids others, than the average American that puts his country first has reason to doubt the loyalities of particular ducks that quack out one side of their beaks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join