It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
NWO. I think that this is the name for something that has accoured throughout history and always will. Those on the top. Basically I do not subscribe to this conspiracy purely because I think it already exists, like it always has within human society.

Just like the feudal system of old, now in the world there are billions starving and just a few elite on top who hold control over most the world. There always will be a small group of people right at the very top who have the wealth, power and status to sway world events in their favour. It's simply the way it is.

Forget the one world government, there is already a group who pull the strings in this such way. Now with the integrity of leaders like Bush who is also a secret society member, you can see the damage done as America moves into the middle east.

The strings go way higher than you would think, and they are linked to many governments and organisations and corporate factions, but there are only a few people at the top actually pulling.

P.S My Grandfather was a very high up mason, and I simply do not believe all the hype that surrounds these people. It's a boys club.

[edit on 20/9/2004 by earthtone]

join