It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 'GIFT GIVER' of micheal jackson and eddie murphy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
MY MISTAKE!

this all happened on the bubba the love sponge show.

and here is the bubba recap-

www.btls.com...

'Bubba asked what the most shocked he
was, lee said sometimes a chat with Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson,
Spice said he could only imagine that conversation, Lee said they were
talking about a gift giver, he said the only person that could
outperform Jackson was Prince, saying that Prince got all the gifts.'

but does anyone know about this gift giver? what god were these guys praying to?
edit on 1-3-2012 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sorry but I think you're being mislead. There is no such thing as a Gift-Giver because if it was to exist and be known wouldn't everyone try to get a gift from it? They both started their carriers at a young age and they were good. Allah gave them the gift and perhaps they were thankful. Pray for a gift?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Could the "gift giver" mean, a drug dealer?

Or are they talking about Santa?
edit on 1-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i am trying to find a snippet of the show. but it was fascinating, i was not misled, i did not hear it wrong. jackson believed this gift giver gave helped him attain fame fortune and power.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The book 'Thanks for the memories' www.4shared.com... describes some gifts that these and others have shared. As a warning, some of the topics discussed are quite disturbing and difficult to confront.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Ok I was a little bit ironic with Santa, but a drug dealer does not sound that unthinkable.
But to be honest, I would not be surprised the least if this gift giver is some kind of entity they believe in.
I would love to hear some more about this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i was mistaken!
but i found the original information, and i even found the recap for the show.

i re-edited my original post.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

kwakekev

what is disturbing? can you give us some examples, just gloss them over if they are too freaky! ha.

thanks for the link too! im 'en snaggin!'

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It has to do with mind control programs like Monarch. There have been a lot of atrocities documented through out these topics including Satanism, sacrifice, domination, rape, paedophilia and other abuses. The book that is linked to is by one of the more high level survivors of these programs and goes behind the scenes into the political and media culture.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The new link tells allot of things, but nothing more about the gift giver.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

l-sceptic!
i remember this now. it was the bodyguard. he told the story. its just fascinating, michael jackson was potentially worshiping some 'gift giver.'

i study ancient mythology and history to find out why the world is screwed up. since jackson was also screwed up, i wanted to find out who this deity was. so i was hoping someone on ATS might have heard of this.

and this bodyguard on the bubba the love sponge show, 'overhearing' this, is the only news on the net [i could find] of jackson being into a gift giver.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

i am reading this book called Journey To the West, its about the Monkey King. who was this awesome super trickster god. anyways, it is from china, i think it is 800 or 1500 years old.

but in the monkey king, there is one adventure, where he has to save a town, because they are forced to send children to a monster so the monster can eat the kids.

that means even in asia, somewhere, sometime in the past, some 'gods' were calling for sacrifices.

now that is spooky, because western folklore ALSO has many stories of child sacrifice. then there is the mayans. then there is blood libels, etc.

but that means the ancient sumerians [or some other earlier scumbags], must have had to make human sacrifices to those gods they worshiped.
and the insane 'religious elders, experts, leaders, etc' of today still think this will work.

walking into a walmart and seeing that wall of children?
it is disgusting if these fools are sacrificing people in hopes to attain power or profit.

im assuming that book, explains it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Are you THE Dan Tanna?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I can imagine Michael Jacksons closest people sure have seen some crazy things to tell.
The man was like a mix between Willy Wonka, Peter Pan and Snow White. That´s bound to create some insane situations.

Bit this Gift Giver, do you think it represents some evil deity, like selling ones soul to the Devil, or is it just something unusual we have not heard about before?
edit on 1-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

'Monkey Magic' was a tv series years ago that follows the same theme to your book, atrocities have been going on all over the world for a very long time.

There are some answers throughout the book as to why these situations take place. Leaders to tend to be in a better mood after sex, so having an unlimited supply of sex on demand does help relieve some of the stresses of the job and the pressure that is placed on the people that work under the leader. It has also be found that people tend to be more receptive after orgasm and this has been used to pass messages and manipulate decisions. There is also the black mail aspects that can be used too.

The book does focus more on the topic of sex espionage and how it has been used in world politics, it also goes into some of what it has taken to make a good sex agent and at what cost. It also includes other traits that can be programmed into a person to aid their controllers.

join