It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Potential False Flag Operation Scenario for the Persian Gulf (vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So, another potential scenario is being thrown out there for all to think about. Most of us know one is coming and we are throwing theories out there for all to ponder. Well, here's another...

A false flag scenario (of course) isn't new and the US is the master of it. But this one has me thinking that maybe we are missing the real one being planned...the sinking of the USS Enterprise and how it not only achieves the end goal of an excuse to invade Iran but also what to do with a ship that will cost millions to decommission. Not to mention the destruction of a fishing region so important to the survival of millions.

Interesting vid goes on to THEORIZE that the same plan was used in Pearl Harbor to get rid of other ships so that the US didn't have to foot the bill. I know, it's a little out there but hey...so is everything else these days and we all know what the price of a life is to TPTB...$0.00.

Anyways, have a watch. I found it an interesting theory as I believe many others will as well.

Peace

edit on 29-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So, another potential scenario is being thrown out there for all to think about. Most of us know one is coming and we are throwing theories out there for all to ponder. Well, here's another...

A false flag scenario (of course) isn't new and the US is the master of it. But this one has me thinking that maybe we are missing the real one being planned...the sinking of the USS Enterprise and how it not only achieves the end goal of an excuse to invade Iran but also what to do with a ship that will cost millions to decommission. Not to mention the destruction of a fishing region so important to the survival of millions.

Interesting vid goes on to THEORIZE that the same plan was used in Pearl Harbor to get rid of other ships so that the US didn't have to foot the bill. I know, it's a little out there but hey...so is everything else these days and we all know what the price of a life is to TPTB...$0.00.

Anyways, have a watch. I found it an interesting theory as I believe many others will as well.

Peace

edit on 29-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Its a dumb theory, the USS Enterprise is older ship, yes, but its not some decrypted hulk like the video is making out to be, and the fighters on board are not obsolete so the really nobody would gain for this, and considering the active and passive defenses around the carrier, I am not seeing a false flag occurring. I also doubt that anybody including the Israelis would want a radioactive wreck near their waters nor that the US wouldn't try and fix it costing even more money then it would be to safely decommission the ship.

As with regards to Pearl Harbor, considering that at start of the war that both sides were thinking that it could be fought in a Mahanian style, I doubt FDR was going to throw away his battle-line to get a war.

new topics

join