It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kymatica. a must see, powerful video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
you guys in charge, i put it in this forum because it deals with the human consciousness, if you feel it would be better off on another forum, i understand. and i also looked, and didnt see this video on a post, so if i missed it. i understand too.

im only halfway through it, but it seriously puts everything in perspective. a truly enlightening view on the world. it is an hour and twenty minutes long, so if you do watch, make sure you got the time. well,

youtu.be...
edit on 29-2-2012 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ive always had suspicions that kymatics affected the brain, but this video is amazing. Being a musician im interested in vibrational frequencies people enjoy listening to over and over. Ive seen kymatics on youtube and would like to know and learn more about which frequencies do what. From what he says you can affect light and fire with a word spoken a certain vibrational pattern, that impressed me. Perhaps we could figure out how to en mass create enlightenment by some process like that using multiple people in different places uttering things which cause the rest of the people to awaken to the higher mind, perhaps stopping war, famine and false law givers who i believe use secret knowledge to maintain power.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I just watched the whole thing...

Fascinating, thank you. It makes perfect sense out of the whole Life-experience. I'd like to say that every human on the earth should be made to watch it but I think this may be showing a tyrannical demon inside of me! It has also given me cause to examine my Self more fairly.

If people continue on the mass-negativity in the world, as they seem to be doing more and more, then we truly are doomed.. I intend to change my frquency in a heavenwards direction..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
that is by far the best thing you can do my friend.

top topics

join