It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Toybox

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Computers down, just got my phone. Its a crazy story, know who,what,why, and how.

It changed my whole perspective on dimensions & entities.

It is very real. I'll get it to you when I can hustle up $ to fix my laptop.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You know I met a dude once who claimed he was a "devil worshipper" and so was his deceased mother. He told me that the best way to conjure "demons" was to use an old demon summoning book and a "mirror". He said any mirror would do. I don't know the thing behind mirrors but in ancient times alot of people feared mirrors. I believe there is something with mirrors but I don't know myself. Maybe you should try to play a "ouija board" with that mirror right next to you and see what happens. Maybe you get more activity with the mirror.

Also, demon/devil worshipping goes way beyond the catholic church, christianity and the Bible. Even if you look in the Bible you would see that alot of people were demon worshipping, sacrificing their children to the "Gods". That stuffs goes waay beyond Christianity. People used to make statues and worship these beings.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by groingrinder

I could probably get the recording. It was aired on Coast to Coast AM tonight. I'm a member of the radio program and could probably get it into an mp3. legally i think too!

Just give me some time.

Hi,

BEAT YOU TO IT - LOL - HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED DOING IT - HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

LEGAL LINK - Joshua P Warren - Devils Toy Box - Parts 1&2 - Coast To Coast Am.mp3.7z (Zipped with 7zip.com)

www9.zippyshare.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

ACTUALLY, if you would've read the 3 pages of thread (cmon it's not even that long) you would've seen someone has already beat you to it.

good try tho

I appreciate the effort anywayz. thanks brudda.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
SO how many people are making one? I would, but I'm really low on cash and I'm saving every penny I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. But I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for some square mirrors in the meantime.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just came across this story today and was intrigued to say the least. Upon reading else where, some of the Devil Toy Box uses, or one that I found, was to make the box with all six mirrors the same size, however, large enough to hold you inside. Once you close the mirror and you are inside it is said to cause paranoia, and dimentia etc. The sounds could be explained I guess in a way that makes sense where sound enters from the outside of the box and then gets trapped inside and distorted, perhaps changing as it bounces around on the inside. Both glass and mirrors have a way of distorting and changing things from site to sound. Sort of like wetting your finger and rubbing the rim of a glass, or using a laser pointer in a mirror will reflect it, in the box it would do this over and over. I guess in my ramblings, im simply trying to state, anything is possible. The idea behind the box has been around for a very long time. Clive Barker i believe, even claimed it was responsible for idea of the box in the Hellraiser movies as well. Pretty sweet indeed.,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join