It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Russia gave Israel codes for defense system sold to Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
wow, never knew Georgia was a country. Learn something new everyday.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I am a little surprised though, that this story wasn't picked up sooner. I wonder how Georgia and Iran feel, and I wonder if they already knew this or if they are just finding out now.

Me too....
This is incredible! WTH does the MSM world-wide?

Iran and Georgia and many other Countries (Lybia, Syria, Somalia, Congo....) are only simple pawns that can be sacrificed on the chessboard!
edit on 29-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is HUGE news!

What a heck is happening in this world?

So, Russia warns against attacking Iran, but, in fact, gave to Israel the codes of the defense missiles of Iran?

I think this changes everything?

What about China? Can Iran trust China?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Arken

Welcome to the Matrix, my friend. No only are our usual day-to-day lives a distraction from the way life should actually be, with wars of economics are waged against us and we being used for power by the elite, but geopolitical relations appear to operate the same way.

I've come to the conclusion that almost nothing is what it appears to be when viewed in a straightforward fashion from our level.

to reference a quote i heard on a video once, "the things i used to believe were not real, are becoming more and more real. While the things i used to believe to be real, are becoming more and more fantasy"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is a most interesting thread that in the course of presenting a meaningful discussion, left out an important piece of the puzzle regarding all these codes and deals within nations who appear to against each other but conveniently work with each other.

While all the discussion of codes given by one nation state to another, no where is there a decent mention of the US missile codes that were given to Israel by Hillary Clinton, so that Israel could defeat the US launches and continue to give the appearance that Israel is a friend of America.

Hillary did the bidding of Israel as a foreign agent and through her actions conspired with elements of Israel to given them the secret launch codes that only POTUS is suppose to issue during a real war.

It is this missing discussion that if added to the code discussion will I feel make it more possible to better understand that nothing or no one is as they appear to be.

While some may think I am being too harsh on Hillary, consider that Bill Clinton sold US secrets of continuity of government to China and he is still walking around making millions for being a puppet to the NWO just as Hillary is and by the way the NWO was hijacked from those that wanted a better future for the world by those that want to control the world and that could not be more evident than to understand that it is world Zionism that cares about those codes, so when WWIII breaks out, just remember that if the USA fires a missile at someone, Israel could either prevent such a launch or send missiles where America could get blamed.

Trying to explain to the world after a nuclear attack that Hillary gave launch codes to Israel and that Russia sold secrets about Iran to Israel only proves as many have already concluded on their own, that its only about the money and the control of the ability to make more money.

Corruption disguised as government and politicians acting as the foreign agents of nations who would undermine and attack American interests, just because they seek to exert some type of blackmail or extortion over some politicians head or some nations head in an effort to control everything in the world.

As background for the codes and how such a system of nuclear launch codes are used, I am providing a video link to short video that shows the CBS media coverage of General Shelton's claims of missing codes during the last year of Bill Clinton's term in 2000.

The video link clearly addressees the missing codes and shows what media coverage was generated as a result of General Shelton bringing this matter to the public's attention while keeping the true interests of real America in mind above those of some other nation.

Link to a short You Tube video showing CBS coverage in the year 2000, about missing launch codes.
youtu.be...

After watching such historical media coverage, just remember that nothing and no one was ever made accountable for such a loss of launch codes and in the years afterward, the conspiracy theories regarding Hillary as the go between for Israel becomes more clearly understood.

Anyone wanting more conspiracy on Hillary and those codes needs only search to find a wealth of concerns because it was the Monica Lewinsky scandal that was the blackmail used by Israel to get the Clinton's to do the bidding of the Mossad agents the Clinton's reported to.

Connecting the dots from that point forth makes it clear to see that the nations secrets are for sale to other nations and this recent discussion about Israel and Russia only goes to prove that this is a systemic problem that is used to make money while helping a certain global agenda along to its future NWO success.

Thanks for the thread, but if this thread had included this small point in our history, this thread would have been the bomb. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wtf IM all confused now.. Russia helping Israel, Nk And u.s making deals. I see all this backstabbing going on

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
fake codes sold to israel to let iran hit israel first while israel is thinking they can simply turn off irans missles...clever...russia 1 : nato 0
edit on 29-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 29-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
wow, never knew Georgia was a country. Learn something new everyday.

Georgia is a US interest in west asia because it is a strategic location for pipelines going west from the Caspian Sea. The US has been supplying the Georgian regime with all kinds of weapons and strategic promises (like dangling NATO membership over them).

Back in 2006, Georgia thought that they had full US backing when they carried out an offensive on some separatists in the northern part of its country. Saakashvili, the Georgian president, started bombarding South Ossetia and Abkhazia- killing thousands of ethnic Russians. Georgian soldiers also literally turned on Russian peacekeeping troops in the area and murdered them. Saakashvili thought that if Russia came to the aid of these separatists, that the US and other NATO allies would join Georgia in fighting Russia.

Well, what happened was that the Russians sent their caucasus troops into Georgia (these same troops were experienced from Chechen campaigns). Within a week, Russians virtually decimated Georgia's forces and were well on their way to Tblisi. Saakashvili cried bloody murder and his NATO handlers immediately issued Russia to back down through the UN for Russia's "act of aggression".

Saakashvili remains in power, and constantly keeps his population in fear of imminent Russian invasion through propaganda, all for the sake of gaining popular support for EU and NATO membership. The breakaway regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia are now closer to Russia than Georgia.

-----

As for this story? I am somewhat skeptical. First of all, Iranian Tor M1s are far more valuable than some Georgian drones. Secondly, why would Russia need electronic warfare to take down Georgia drones when their own military force works just fine?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Arken

Welcome to the Matrix, my friend. No only are our usual day-to-day lives a distraction from the way life should actually be, with wars of economics are waged against us and we being used for power by the elite, but geopolitical relations appear to operate the same way.

I've come to the conclusion that almost nothing is what it appears to be when viewed in a straightforward fashion from our level.

You got that right.
Look at the flocks of sheeple here on ATS alone.
The Media puts out a piece and the masses flock to it and believe it without verification in any way - and it's not easy to verify "news". The Illuminati, in general, are the masters of mind-control and diversion - that's why they rule. You can say, "Well, it's well known that 'these' groups control this country and that 'those' groups control that country" and so on but the fact is reality is so far removed from us - a false front that we call REALITY has been enacted for us to believe starting at birth for many many centuries (ie financial/economic systems, legal and political systems, social systems, education, technology, etc.). We are so extremely and heavily controlled and manipulated and conditioned. Just listen to Bill Cooper and Jordan Maxwell for those that are new to this and use a little common sense and thought - these guys and others were/are onto something. It's all about information and control. As many have said, humanity's real level of technology is atleast 50 years ahead of the current "State of the Art" - and that alone boggles the mind because the "real" State of the Art would probably scare the HELL out of most of us.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Coming from Ynetnews

im not worrying a bit .. this is pure bullcrap

what they want to achieve by releasing that
create confusion in Iran to put them against Russia ?

Nice try

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Coming from Ynetnews

im not worrying a bit .. this is pure bullcrap

what they want to achieve by releasing that
create confusion in Iran to put them against Russia ?

Nice try

It's not coming from ynetnews (Well not really),

It's coming from leaked email from stratfor. who sourced the information from a Mexican involved in defense contracts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join