It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philadelphia Experiment Revisited

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It took me a good 3 weeks to make these videos, even though this is not a hot topic or anything 'new', some new insights into this case are explained in these videos. If you are interested in the origins of The Montauk Project, all you have to do is watch these videos, for without The Philadelphia Experiment [story] there would be no Montauk Project [story], I feel this effort is enough to justify having it's own thread, I just wanted to establish some facts concerning the story. I might as well reveal my next Hoaxhunter episode in this thread, it will be on The Montauk Project, this Philadelphia Experiment episode was necessary as a pre-Montauk Project episode.

For those that do not know, I have been researching The Montauk Project since 1997, far more than any other specific story. I have communicated with Preston Nichols a bit, etc, including former Commander of Camp Hero, I will add all of this in my next episode, it will be much easier for me to make. I was very familiar with The Philadelphia Experiment but I wanted all of the facts to be straight before making the video, and it was hard to cram all of that information into 1 episode, but I did it, I do some reading but I feel it is important to at least get a feel for how some of these people think, and a one liner isn't enough to be able to establish that. Thank you for watching. Feedback is welcomed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You put a lot of work into these, well done. It's a fantastic story.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hi op

ive read everything i could on this subject since i was 14
could you please put a small paragraph of some interesting points that may be less well known
im on a payg dongle and viewing videos eats up my credit
thank you
dave

my first book was berlitz and moore
edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Have you noticed that you're also explaining the plot to the film Event Horizon?

I wonder if it was influenced by investigating the PE?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Flagged

Will watch the vids later

Very interested in this subject

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sorry.

While the content may be of interest, I cant bear to keep watching the choppy cut videos.

Do you think next time you put together a video you could narrate a little better so you dont have as many cuts?

Made me nauseated just watching it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Good work-I had heard of the Philadelphia experiment,but did not know the roots of the story-or if it was true or made up.

That is a heck of a lot of info you presented,and you make a good case.
Have you looked at "the battle of LA"or "the Kecksburg Acorn" ?
Could be good topics for future vids..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Very choppy. You should have recorded audio only and added it to a slideshow illustrating your points, similar to TheSpiritScience on Youtube.

Other than that, very interesting. I've seen some of Stewart Swerdlow's work, and I have a deep interest in the Montauk project and the things he has seen because of it.

This should prove a somewhat enlightening session...provided I can get over the choppiness. s&f
edit on CTuesdaypm161632f32America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well done mate, im deeply into all info regarding The Philadelphia Experiment/The Montauk Project/Rainbow Project. Congratulations!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi

Thanks for your hard work, I must admit I ended up listening rather than watching...also the cuts made you sound a bit wierd sometimes. But other than that, I enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Thank you, as a physicist, I could never understand how anyone could believe the misrepresented science involved in the Philadelphia Experiment stories could be real.

I had heard about Allende, but now can clearly see from his letters that he was dissociative and delusional.

One thing, though, the levels of the intro theme and the spoken content were highly variable. The intro was too loud and the commentary a little too quiet.

Also, the audio compression was producing many odd artifacts, reducing the intelligibility of the commentary in places.

Still, not too bad a job!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Carl Allen was a KGB agent. The book that sent to the Navy was a discussion between spies using the book as a dead drop.

The text is available online, read it, they are talking about the US space program.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Have only watched the 1st one.

2nd one is loading.

1. One of my church brothers--older middle aged--very sober fellow--asserts that his father was involved in the Philedelphia Experiment and that it really happened and that most of the strange effects truly happened, but not all. His father evidently did not tell him much more than that. I don't recall what professional degrees etc. he had in what profession. He has since moved and I'm no longer in contact with him. I have no reason to doubt him. He was honest in everything else he told me over a several years' long relationship.

2. I knew another source with similar information but I've forgotten everything else about that source as it was 40 years ago.

FWIW.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'll throw my $.02 in for what it's worth.

I used to work at a place in Maryland that did a lot of archival photo scanning in the early days of flatbed scanners. One of their clients was Westinghouse, and one of the employees who did scanning (I did not) told me about an incident where two guys came in and had her scan a bunch of old B/W photos and burn them to a disk. After she scanned them, one of the guys sat at her computer and made sure she did not make copies. She said one of the pictures was of the sea, with water displaced in the shape of a hull - exactly as described in the Philadelphia Experiment accounts. Now, this is hearsay, so I am not even sure if she is being 100% truthful, but I have no reason to disbelieve her. She didn't strike me as the type to lie for attention. Also, if you want to dispute me and say "Why didn't Westinghouse just buy a scanner and do it themselves?", I'd say that is a logical question. Back then, in the early 90s, the government and its contractors were woefully behind in computer technology. They didn't have the expertise or the budgets to be ahead of the curve technologically. Of course, that is not the case now, but ask anyone who was in a similar situation about it and they should tell you the same thing. Computers were scary expensive back then.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I never even really knew about the PE but thanks too you and your videos i thought it was a great explanation! Thanks for your videos!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

computers were more expensive in the early ninties but westinghouse were a multi billion dollar company i cant believe they couldnt afford a basic pc and flatbed scanner

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

computers were more expensive in the early ninties but westinghouse were a multi billion dollar company i cant believe they couldnt afford a basic pc and flatbed scanner

I expect someone would say as much. Back then the government and companies like Westinghouse were very slow to adopt new technology. I really don't know why but I know it was true. High-res flatbed scanners could run $20,000, and companies like the one I worked for could pay for them by having them running all day every day making money, but others might not have been able to justify the expense. Remember that these companies are bloated bureaucracies by themselves. The federal government was just granting contracts to computerize much of their bureaucracy at the time, and a friend of mine was working on the IRS's system - the IRS was not computerized then, either.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

yes but westinghouse were an it company (amongst other things)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice vid, so the whole thing is a hoax then?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Most people know the most valuable thing at the time of the PE was to be able to evade the Japanese Pacific RADAR system. PE was about that method using ionization of air to make a plasma ion cloud around the ship that absorbed RADAR energy. It was about making a Stealth Ship using ionization methods of radiation.

The US uses similar methods for RADAR invisble satellites using plasma jet methods. The Latest Russian Stealth planes use electric skins to make the plasma ion layer over the airframe.

PE really happened, but it was a highly toxic mess.

<<   2 >>

join