It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Dragon Found!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Flying squirrels glide and man made gliders soar...

Flight > en.wikipedia.org...

Flying and gliding animals > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Phage

This is a picture of you?

Guys quick, run it through the database to get an ID on him!

I'd say you both glide. Flying squirrels use the same technique as these lizards.

Just imagine a BIG flying squirrel ! that would be terrifying!!
As someone said the evolution itself has made some creatures smaller , there were dragon like creatures in the past but the evolution changed them making them smaller ,,

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
He's cute, but better look out for mama! Sorry, couldn't resist! Really awesome find! S&F. I hadn't seen this one.

You have to wonder, though, if these can exist, what if there have been larger ones? I have always thought that most legends contain at least a grain of truth.

In any case, the pics are adorable! I want one. Not sure the cat would let it love, though.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Some scientists already said that bugs producing chemicals is more complicated than a lizard producing fire breath. So...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Correct, keywords - controlled falling. We can argue semantics about what is gliding vs flying, but I think the consensus considers gliding something different than flying.

So, appealing to numbers in an argument? I do not even think it is correct when you state consensus...Flight is flight...period...

Phage, if you can keep that glider up indefinitely by choice, or at least in sustained flight for long periods of time, then I'd call it flying for sure.

Strawman...what goes up must come down...does not matter whether it is powered or not powered...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join