It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffett: Banks Victimized by Evicted Homeowners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Pure unrestrained tyranny is like a unmedicated psychosis.

We are starting to see the insanity show from the big 6 bankers/ultra-investment firms.
These guys are really crazy. Banks the victims lol. I laughed right out of my chair.

Is Buffet insane?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Of course it was the borrower.

The banks were all unassuming, did nothing wrong, simply little sheep in the woods and the borrowers were the ones who did it all! The borrowers were the ones who forced the loans to be written that they couldn't afford, the borrowers were the ones who over estimated the value of the properties and the borrowers were the ones who had the accounting scandal back in '01/'02 when Fannie and Freddy had to reistant their #s down several BILLION dollars AFTER the Enron account scandal.

I used to be a loan officer, I can tell you the stuff that was done when the $ flowed from the gov't like coke to GWB's nose and broads to Clinton's bedroom. Don't even get me started on the lies that we told about investments! I quit because I couldn't take it any more, and becuase they stopped paying but I had to still tell the lies. Like a good lil SS trooper I didn't have the conscience while the incentive checks were coming... for that I am truly sorry.

It was all the borrowers.

Why do folks look at this POS like he rides about in jumped up chariot driven crutch?

Derek

new topics

<< 1   >>

join