It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know someone willing to help the future despotic NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I opened the eyes of a person on another forum to the fight for global dominance but it backfired. He is now actively seeking ways to assist the future NWO. I doubt he will be able to do anymore than join the military and become a jackbooter but i stopped speaking to him. Has anyone else ever experienced this and if so how did you deal with it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

I stopped trying to change people.

As it stands today- An individual does not need to join the army or police force to be helping the NWO.

-Racking up dept, buying garbage you dont need, supporting major corporations from GMO's in your food, to products made overseas (at the expense of others)... the list goes on. I think if those things dont change, consider it a victory for whoever is trying to make this NWO.

Also- Dont get me wrong, when I think NWO obviously I imagine a 'one world company' a corporate run government.... But I wont let this idea make me afraid of a united world, I think the idea of candians and americans, the jews the christians the muslims, all these things are rediculous, it is sufficient to see as humans, we should stand together, and that could lead to what looks like a new, ordered world, but the orders wont be comming from the top down!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

I stopped trying to change people.

As it stands today- An individual does not need to join the army or police force to be helping the NWO.

-Racking up dept, buying garbage you dont need, supporting major corporations from GMO's in your food, to products made overseas (at the expense of others)... the list goes on. I think if those things dont change, consider it a victory for whoever is trying to make this NWO.

There is a difference though between being a sheeple and actively helping to install a tyrannical one world government

join