It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like this to be following you around all the time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I didn't know this could happen has anyone has experience or knowledge of this phenomenon? Do you think this story could be true or is it a hoax? To read the whole story please visit link.

Barracuda

A 24-year-old woman from Zamboanga Del Sur who is employed as a salesgirl at a department store in Bacolod City claims she has been possessed by the ghost of a 13-year-old girl who was brutally killed in the city.
She cited an incident when she had her picture taken, and when it was developed, a dark image could be seen beside her. When a computer technician tried to edit the photo and erase the image, her own face became distorted, the salesgirl said.

Father Felix Pasquin, rector of the San Sebastian Cathedral in Bacolod City, said the salesgirl should seek spiritual help if she is indeed being possessed.*APN/www.visayandailystar.com/

Just when I thought things couldn't get stranger on this earth. What next do you think could happen?

edit on 26-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change heading

edit on 26-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change wording

edit on 26-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change words

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wouldn't mind. As long as it leaves me in peace and I don't feel its presence I'll let him follow me.

But If I so much as notice a bit of its presence, it's total f****** war.

join