It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open up Your Third Eye today!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Time to introduce you to a metaphysical part of the human body...the Pineal Gland. Physically, our two eyes retract light and lower wavelengths backwards, then our brains flip it right-side up, which generate the subjective view of vision. Take it a dimension higher, and the Third Eye sees all matter and energy condensed to a slow vibration!

It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality, is the Pineal Gland. It is the Spiritual Third Eye, our Inner Vision, and it is considered the Seat of the Soul. It is located in the geometric center of the cranium. The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in a tiny cave, behind and above the pituitary gland, which lies a little behind the root of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle. This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland, which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock, that determines our aging process.

We all have the same gland, therefore we all have a Third Eye...It merely depends on the individuals' awareness of it which leads to activating it

Now that the Third Eye is set in stone, let me teach you a theory I developed when I first began my spiritual journey. I'm only 19 and spent about 1.5 years to this present day living life metaphysically, but I developed soo much in a small matter of time and want everyone else to do so as well
. This method of seeing auras and energy through the Third Eye is a theory which works well for me personally, I really hope it works for you guys too

Piercing Eye theory:
Your breathing techniques matter very much for this theory; take deep breaths in through the nose, and retain as much oxygen as you can in your body. Exhale slowly, but keep the flow of oxygen high in your body.

Using your peripheral vision is the first step. Be able to look straight at an object, and develop the ability to see your extended arms in peripheral vision without focusing on them with your tunnel vision. Peripheral vision is a heightened sense and I believe it is one step closer to seeing auras and different forms of energy.

Once you master your peripheral vision, proceed to a mirror and it's time to see your aura. Fix your eyes on the center of your forehead or the area between the eyebrows (where pineal gland is located) and start using your peripheral vision.

The next step is to dilate your pupils smaller; the extra space between your membrane and your pupil will enhance your peripheral vision significantly. This method increases the range of the ability to detect aura energy through your peripherals.

Once you see your aura, or a hue of energy forming around your torso, sway back and forth to your side while using your peripheral vision. Notice how the energy stays on your body and does not drift off your body. Thank you for reading my theory and hope this opens new realms of perception for all you fellow truth seekers! The answers are all inside us, the soul

edit on 26-2-2012 by sgspecial19 because: different pic

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

When I clicked your link (PIC):

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Lanis_Strayreality/pics/pinealcolors.gif on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you, will edit a different pic with other licensing

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does this really work? I havn't done anything regarding a third eye and am curious. What types of things can you do with a third eye? Does your aura change colour when you are in different moods?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Glad you're curious, the Third Eye helps you experience life in a whole different meaning. Think of it as a soul having a human experience, and your soul has hidden abilities and skills embedded in your dna. Yes, It woks for me and I'm sure several millions of people around the world whom are spiritual too. Please give it a try, you won't regret it

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Sounds intriguing. I think i'll give it a go. Thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Glad you're curious, the Third Eye helps you experience life in a whole different meaning. Think of it as a soul having a human experience, and your soul has hidden abilities and skills embedded in your dna. Yes, It woks for me and I'm sure several millions of people around the world whom are spiritual too. Please give it a try, you won't regret it
Wow, that statement promises so much...but means/delivers so little. Don't feel bad though, it happens all the time when folk write about these subjects.

Maybe such "expanded" spirituality as you claim to enjoy is not conducive to cohesive explanations?

Could you expand on the new abilities and skills you've unlocked within your DNA other than an ability to see "auras."

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wanna know more? Follow the roman number links down in my signature

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
though i have not tried the OP's suggestive technique in opening the third eye, i have much experience in working with it. In my experience, it is directly related to seeing aura's/energy. for me, while in a meditative state with eyes closed, if you are able to see your own aura/energy you can learn how to open your third eye.

i am not sure if the OP's technique is more geared towards seeing auras as opposed to opening your third eye. Though i am able to achieve intense levels of meditative states while having my eyes open, most of my third eye work is done with my eyes closed. i am not sure if the third eye would appear with eyes open due to the input of external sensory stimulation.

here's a quick way to access your third eye. This was not taught to me, but a technique that came to me while in meditation. I take things that come to me and expand on them. this is the result of doing this sort of thing.

get into meditative state...focus on your eyelids(most people just see black)...focus on any colors that may be coming into view... the colors will shift in the a ROY G BIV sequence(this may vary depending on how familiar you are with your own aura and seeing colors)...as the colors are dancing around before your eyes...focus on them...you can play with them by bringing one color at a time into view(experiment with different things)...

...When you are familiar with these colors...focus on the center of your field of view...you start to see a small dark spot appear...THIS IS YOUR THIRD EYE....focus on that dot...bring that dot into view....magnify it..see if you can get it to absorb your whole auric field....HAPPY JOURNEYS.

I am being kind of general on my description b/c most people aren't familiar with deep meditative state/seeing colors/energy. I rather not tell people directly how to do this type of thing, but guide them in order for them to formulate their own technique and experience. I encourage all of you trying this to go with anything your instincts are telling you, challenge yourself, have intention. endless possibilities await you.

this third eye technique has personally allowed me to travel out of body, travel through a Wormhole, and answer deep spiritual questions.

Caution:while working with my third eye, i have experienced intense pain, and severe emotional suffering. It has this ability to release your inner happiness along with your intense sadness. you will be brought to laughter and tears. It all is needed in working through your Karma on ones path to enlightenment.

I hope this may help some of you seekers and workers of the light.

blessings

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I fully agree with you! But i think it is also important to warn everyone who want to do it.

Here are some quotes from my above mentioned series that fits very well to what you have stated:

Attention:
This part wont deal directly with the issue to open your third eye! I have said this alot of times in private exchanges. There is so much outthere that we cannot see and thst is good as it is. Many of the people i teached it went crazy about it, because it was too much for their limited and conditioned worldviews. So please be patient and dont ask me to help you know as i would harm myself if someone gets hurt or goes crazy about it...

...There are alot of infos outthere that deal with learning to see auras. I did a few by myself and noticed that it accompanies with opening the third eye. So maybe the first and best advice is not to do it aslong you dont feel ready for it. You will see much more things like spirits, visions, get overwelmed emotions, and disturbance feelings. You will realize that alot of this stuff is true and many of you wont come clear on it.
But for all the ones that still want to try it out, here is my exercise advice: ...

...Some strong spirits will maybe open it to the fullest by accident and even through this exercise. And keep in mind that, when you open it up you will also open it for outside energys to flow in. That can be very dangerous, what depends on your environment at this moment it is open.

Why do all this stuff and then never use it? And don´t open your third eye fully? At first it goes about to get more sensitive. Then it is good for you to experience that there is more to it than modern society can teach us. And then it is very important to know about this stuff as this is one of the cores you will need later.
This knowlege might help you on many different levels. You can see when someone is ill, has problems or maybe even know what they are thinking about you. (Works even as lie detector, when you know for what you are looking for...)
Some use it to make a quick diagnose about your health or waht else problems ponder you. You will later surely need this stuff to go on and make energy works.
You can also use it in your everyday live. For instance you will know when someone likes you or not. Or you can see how sized their comfort zones are ore can empath with someone by connecting you with them. And so on... The list is very long and only limited by your imagination.
But everytime think about not to harm anyones free will, health or other things. Only use this for the positive, as it will surely come back to you...

Source

edit on 27-2-2012 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

So this third eye stuff is legit? I don't understand why some would try it though, if can potentially damage someone seriously.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I always like to describe it with computer-comparism:

Imagine you are a software (spirit), running inside a hardware (PC)...
You wanna go into the internet (astral, higher layered spheres, human mass consciousness)
So you need a wlan transponder (pineal gland) and a telecommunication contract (deep meditation & trance act)
Now you can learn how to use the pre-installed browser (visual field in the back of the brain) so you can move around the different nets and download some usefull infos (deep knowlege) and apps (skills)
But ohh attention...
there are alot of hackers, webbots and viruses outthere since the very first versions of the spiritual interwebs!
So you will need a very good firewall and antivir!! And this you may know isn´t free...

Okay, normally your subconscious mind does protect you and holds up all the different layers of protection.
But now as you (your conscious self) got control about this very natural mechanisms - and it is a wonderful opportunity, we can do it - you shut down one or more out of this special firewalls - from autopilot to manual, so to say.

And this is the NOT free price. You first have to understand how the certain firewall works and then you have to learn to uphold this protections by will - meanwhile you are doing what you are doing inside the net.
Most people fail at this point!
They get viruses, get attacked by bad entities or much worse...
They believe the wrong spirit.
Its like chat tools or good ads. They create a fake account and search for dumb idiots that fall into their web of lies and baam...
Or can you imagine falling in addicion with the internet?

Yeah this brings us to the question "why use this" if it´s so dangerous?

Imagine the time when there was no internet, no wlan, no youtube and no ats...
Now see the quantum jump we made since that time...
Now imagine we all would use this very natural form of communication and networks...
BaAM!

Sure there are many difficulties and it is still very dangerous, but hey it´s there....
And the uses are only limited by your imagination...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

i am not sure if damage is the correct word. personally i have not been damaged, but have been through things in meditation that hurt, or were painful to deal with, but its all part of the healing process. i am way more spiritually developed since i've been meditating.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Am I thought you need to awaken the Kundalini energy to have your third eye opened automatically....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

You make a good point. I would have to go back to my journals to verify for certain if i had my kundalini experiences before or after seeing my third eye. As i recall my first kundalini exp was during my first reiki experience, then i had another one i brought on myself. about the same time, or slightly before my 2nd exp., i was working with my third eye.

It's like a chicken or egg argument. All i know, is the technique that i developed works incredibly well. For all i know, maybe it was my 1st reiki experience that awakened some of my abilities. I was a natural healer b/f i discovered Reiki.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

here is my thread of the third eye experiences and also other users. good luck need help msg mewww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is going to sound weird. I mean really weird. I am not being funny this is true.

I can usually see my aura, (of my hands) when I am sat on the toilet! seriously! I am not being funny

I have put it down to the lighting and the tiled, or bland surfaces. but I will always see a blueish green halo around my hands.

Yes the de-focusing technique in this scenario works. it has worked for me. I just wish I could do it at another time other than sitting on the pot!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
reply to post by ChiForce

You make a good point. I would have to go back to my journals to verify for certain if i had my kundalini experiences before or after seeing my third eye. As i recall my first kundalini exp was during my first reiki experience, then i had another one i brought on myself. about the same time, or slightly before my 2nd exp., i was working with my third eye.

It's like a chicken or egg argument. All i know, is the technique that i developed works incredibly well. For all i know, maybe it was my 1st reiki experience that awakened some of my abilities. I was a natural healer b/f i discovered Reiki.

Not really. You see, the Kundalini energy risen up from the tail of your spinal core. Here, the energy path, your spinal core, would lead you UP to your third eye and the crown chakras. Obviously, once your third eye has been open by the kundalini energy rising, it generally does not take a lot of effort to activate your third eye afterward. During meditation, you should be able to re-experience the kundalini energy again, maybe in a mild form. The energy stays with you for the rest of your life and you should be able to experience them during meditation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This is fascinating. If that's how you see auras then i've been able to do that for a while now. I stare at something intently, and then suddenly the focus starts fragmenting and this opaque 'fire' appears around objects.

Is that equivalent to this method?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There are more interesting bits on the third eye.

I'm reading David Wilcock's the Source Field Investigations and will be researching the science experiments when I can.

But, the third eye, pineal, is in the middle of the brain, not protected by the blood brain barrier, and it sits in total darkness.

The tissue of it is very alike an actual eye. And the chemicals, melatonin and seratonin and others are not unlike processes in photo synthesis or some photo process.

Now here is where it gets interesting, the third eye, has emitted photons, from the dark center of the brain, unreached by the photons from the eye. They didn't think it could.

photonichuman.50megs.com...

The brain and senses are matter-wave systems, as is the structure of all Reality we know. The brain and body are wave-biocomputers (Gariaev). Growth of the brain may be related to a wave resonance that arises from a DNA wave system. The brain is essentially a resonance system. ...

Our own eyes, like those of other vertebrates, have ciliary photoreceptors; so does the pineal "third eye", a structure that is buried in the brain and is involved in circadian rhythmicity, and which still, in lower vertebrates, functions directly as a photoreceptor....

Light signals must be generated and emitted from cells.

Emitted light signals must be transmitted to adjacent and/or distant cells.

Cells must be capable of receiving light signals.

Cells must be capable of transducing received light signals into processed information.

This is a good read.

www.experienceproject.com...

Electrically, the pineal gland is wired into the brain just like the eye, via a “phototransduction cascade.” Some scientists have concluded there may be photons releasing inside the pineal gland that are picked up much like the eye, but they don’t understand how this could happen....

When '___' is synthesized in a laboratory and chipped out of its container, it emits massive bursts of colored light in a “piezochromatic” effect. This suggests that the crystals in the pineal gland could be expanding and contracting, and releasing visible photons, in a manner not unlike the function of a crystal radio....

Chinese scientists discovered that when a trained remote viewer accurately described a target inside a light-shielded room, up to 15,000 photons appeared.

Those quotes are from "The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
by David Wilcock "

I don't have the hardcover book yet so don't know the pages, but he speaks this in the auditory version.
Published August 18th 2011 by Penguin Group (USA)

edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join