It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWOLNATION's "Sail" Illuminati Message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
At 1:03 seconds into the video you are shown a pyramid with an eye in the middle while the character is talking into a tape recorder. The whole video is eerie but it seems to me that the video alludes to the Illuminati being a higher power such as alien or metaphysical. Discuss and share your interpretations of the video.

Also, if we are to look at the definition of "sail" it says, "A piece of material extended on a mast to catch the wind and propel a boat, ship, or other vessel: "all the sails were unfurled"." Perhaps the Illuminati is guiding him.
edit on 25-2-2012 by LightofLiberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
everything in mainstream music and entertainment is illuminati driven. we get it. secret codes to predict the takeover everybody has been talking about for hundreds of years that never happened!~!!! *gasp*

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
lets see I'll take a whack at it

character is in an obvious state of paranoia
we see him look over his shoulder as though we are the watcher,so he is being observed

he has a collage of 'evidence' on his wall zooming in we see the eye pyramid and can guess that this is what his paranoia centers on

he experiences some sort of baptism and is sucked into some kind of lower dimension he shuts the door. (Jesus is the door?)
latter the door opens itself light floods in and he is 'taken up' leaving behind his tape recorded message for anyone who finds it?

I dunno that's what I get out of it

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Love that song, but first time I've seen the video. The lead singer kind of looks like a Baldwin. OMG, the illuminati is cloning the Baldwins!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Ok, I just thought it was interesting....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Love the video. I think its a message of unveiling, and damnation of the illuminati. Just like when 2pac made an album called Killuminati. He was saying Kill Illuminati! Just my interpretation.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

AWOLNATION's music is very much about social injustice of rich vs. poor, the corrupt system, greed (though Ironically propelling themselves into the '1%' through the music.. lol) and so on. The imagary I see is our perception of icons that represent the "system".

Great song though.. I have all of their music, but I don't think they are a "message" promoting the Illuminati (which I also don't believe even exist) so perhaps I'm biased.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Love awolnation. This song thumps on the subs too

He is just trying to point out injustices, and what powers that be might exist...he is not illuminati. They would have chosen a more successful artist. Been a fan of his for a few years.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Its obvious that non of the commenters of this thread are abductees... cause if they were, they would get this video completely... love, suicide, ADD, holding on to things as they take you up and all

new topics

top topics

join