It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scicor's use for the Ghost Walker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Scicor is a unit to its self and they have been around since the 30's under another name.
Their Weapons Developement Divison built the Ghost Walker which in short is a weapon that makes
the people they target with it see Ghosts all types. That may not seem very bad but image no matter
where you are you see them and hear them and fell them. The other thing it does is causes various levels
of quakes. It is housed currently at Area 56 along with alot of other things.

edit on 02/17/2012 by memphis007 because: (no reason given)

source go to [email protected]
edit on 02/17/2012 by memphis007 because: because it has been a major compalint from readers.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What is "Ghosts all types"???

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Memphis...Where are you getting your info from?? How about a link?

Didn't you post a very similar thread entitled Area 56 and its Global purpose.,

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by memphis007
Scicor is a unit to its self and they have been around since the 30's under another name.
Their Weapons Developement Divison built the Ghost Walker which in short is a weapon that makes
the people they target with it see Ghosts all types. That may not seem very bad but image no matter
where you are you see them and hear them and fell them. The other thing it does is causes various levels
of quakes. It is housed currently at Area 56 along with alot of other things.

I asked for a link in your last thread on Area 56...please...if you are going to keep posting stuff....include a source....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Memphis...Where are you getting your info from?? How about a link?

Didn't you post a very similar thread entitled Area 56 and its Global purpose.,

Here is the link to his last thread on this subject...never responded to any questions.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

They see ghost like people and animals etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They see ghost like people and animals etc.

Unless this is your personal, hands on experience...please provide a link.....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There is no link to about the stories we put out. The info comes from various first hand sources to the
subjects we about. In some cases there are links and we will site them for you to check out.Some
of our fellow Temple wokers you can follow on twitter just type the word Area 56 or Temple and may find
more.
thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is no link to about the stories we put out. The info comes from various first hand sources to the
subjects we about. In some cases there are links and we will site them for you to check out.Some
of our fellow Temple wokers you can follow on twitter just type the word Area 56 or Temple and may find
more.
thanks

OK first, what is the name of your group. What Temple. Why are you telling what you are. I don't twitter so please reply here.

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

more.
thanks

OK first, what is the name of your group. What Temple. Why are you telling what you are. I don't twitter so please reply here.

Des

Perhaps..I think we're dealing with a grade school kid here

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

more.
thanks

Des

I agree with you. Waste of our time and ATS bandwidth....
This is his 5th thread with no source, and no replies...he abandons them and starts a new one...go to his profile and take a look...

Des
edit on 25-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

more.
thanks

Des

I agree with you. Waste of our time and ATS bandwidth....

I think this may shed some light on things

www.facebook.com/pages/Area-56/197287703620221

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

for source information go to [email protected]

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The Temple is the name there is no other one I think you should learn to read futher

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yes. Now I see. But I still have no idea what the OP is on about.

I think perhaps we should petition the management not to allow kids on the site. I thought they already had a policy, but I guess I was wrong. I've seen a lot of posts lately that seem to be youngsters. Annoying as hell. It's like having a bunch of kids in the house when adults are trying to talk....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The Temple is the name there is no other one I think you should learn to read futher

I think you should re-read your posts and before recommending people read further that you learn basic grammer

thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

for source information go to [email protected]

That's an email address, not a website. You cannot "go to" it for information. I did, however, find out where you were trying to direct people. And it's just you, on a free forum you made, saying the same things you say here. That's not a source.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

If you would read the post you would see that peopl with first hand knowledge are the ones reporting
to me and I pass it on.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by againuntodust

If you would read the post you would see that peopl with first hand knowledge are the ones reporting
to me and I pass it on.

What?

new topics

top topics

join