It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons await the coming of their master, the holy one!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
So Hiram Abif of the line of Nephtali (descendent of Cain) is not? You don’t learn about how Hiram was betrayed by two masons he refused to promote, how they killed him and an acacia leaf was placed at his grave…none of that is in your teachings?

I was under the impression thet Hiram Abiff met his demise for tefusing to reveal the Secrets of the Master Masons during the building of the Temple and his body was thrown into a water well. Is this not taught in the ritual of the keeper of the secret degree?

PS. Interesting thread

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

not thrown into a well. he was buried in the rubbish of the temple, then moved to a grave where a sprig of Acacia was planted to mark the spot.

(that is the version I know, but it may differ a bit in other places)
edit on 5-3-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for the correction, I was confused as it was the Grand Masters Jewel which was found in the well and his bloddied body found in a small valley between Lydria and Joppa by Stolkin.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Waiting for Hiram Abiff? But every action they take is to keep him in the grave? Surely they will receive their reward...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
Waiting for Hiram Abiff? But every action they take is to keep him in the grave?

In the Master Mason Degree he body is brought up to the Temple for more decent interment, he is not left in the grave created by the ruffians.

Surely they will receive their reward...

What reward is that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Since his body was buried in a shallow grave by his murderers, the process and reason for him being "raised" is to give the body a proper burial. The jewel was found on the body and was used to identify it.

Keep in mind, this is the story that is told by masons in my jurisdiction, and it may be different in other areas. Hiram Abif was just a man. He was a master builder and selected to be the lead builder in King Solomons temple. And he knew the secret word of a master mason. He and two others. The others being Hiram, King of Tyre, and King Solomon himself.

The whole premise of the OP is severely flawed. Since masonry is not a religion or a replacement for one, it has no teachings of what Heaven is, or how to gain admission, only that we hope to get there. Since each member has the right and obligation to pray to his own Deity, and different religions have vastly different ideas on the second coming and the like, How could freemasonry have anything to do with a specific entity returning?

Even King Solomon was just a man, and when in lodge assembled, no better or worse than the workmen who carried bricks. Thus the whole idea of meeting on the level.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How did you know that only 3 knew the secret??? And that those 3 were two kings and a builder???
And that 3 knew it and wanted it moreso than anyother???

Is it fair to say that only one knew the wants of his tormenters but refused to give in to their demands... Which we can speculate was not even known because he took the secret of that experience to the grave with him?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

well, first off, it's a story. And since everyone involved is dead, we cannot ask anyone, we have to take what we know at face value. But like alot of things, I believe this is a story using allegory to teach a lesson. Not necessarily meant to be taken literally. The word was known by all three, but since they agreed not to give the word unless they were all present,(and one of them was killed) the word was lost forever. Teaching the lesson that great wisdom is worth waiting for until you are ready to understand it. (at least that is how I see it.)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Waiting for Hiram Abiff? But every action they take is to keep him in the grave?

In the Master Mason Degree he body is brought up to the Temple for more decent interment, he is not left in the grave created by the ruffians.

Surely they will receive their reward...

What reward is that?

I am not too sure, but the karmic debt is a weighted one. Rebelling continually against God, futilely attempting to be God, and enslave the human family will sow something. The keys have to be given back, there's no other way.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am not too sure, but the karmic debt is a weighted one. Rebelling continually against God, futilely attempting to be God, and enslave the human family will sow something. The keys have to be given back, there's no other way.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ahhh, a bit late aren't they? Better start working on themselves instead...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Maybe this will help, can't be the sovereign of right of something, or somewhere when powers delegated were never full, nor is there jus soli or jus sanguinis existing. But its all going according to plan; the ancients were not fools and knew the sons were going to do this. The undisciplined child has taken over the house, has nearly turned it into a wasteland. The craft cannot make return of its immense power as in the ancient days demonstrated across the globe where their achievements still stand, until the ancient ones return.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Maybe this will help, can't be the sovereign of right of something, or somewhere when powers delegated were never full, nor is there jus soli or jus sanguinis existing. But its all going according to plan; the ancients were not fools and knew the sons were going to do this. The undisciplined child has taken over the house, has nearly turned it into a wasteland. The craft cannot make return of its immense power as in the ancient days demonstrated across the globe where their achievements still stand, until the ancient ones return.

Sorry, I still do not follow. Maybe if you were less allegorical and cryptic it may help.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The craft cannot make return of its immense power as in the ancient days demonstrated across the globe where their achievements still stand, until the ancient ones return.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
All this battling back and forth between masons and non masons is quite informative. I enjoy seeing what info comes out and the replies to that info.

That being said, I find it interesting that this is a conspiracy theory website. There are masons who are members this website, which happens to be a conspiracy website. Freemasonry is a big topic issue in the conspiracy theorist world. I mean those who are members here are obviously into conspiracies of some sort. A conspiracy theorist who, is a member of a organization that is involved in a conspiracy theory itself, doesn't believe there is a conspiracy.

I have some questions for the members who happen to be freemasons or masons, if you will be so kind to oblige me, are as follows and refer to your freemason/mason membership:
Were you into conspiracies before you became a member? Did it have anything to do with you joining?
If not, why did you become a member?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

As a teenager, I played role-playing games and any other board or card game I could get my hands on. A friend had a little game made by Steve Jackson games called Illuminati that was based on Illuminatus! Trilogy. After having a blast playing this with friends I decided to read the book which was my first real exposure to the idea of conspiracy, became a Discordian and later a Freemason.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
Were you into conspiracies before you became a member? Did it have anything to do with you joining?

I had read up on them, but they seemed like a bunch of bull to me. I joined as I was interested in the history and symbolism of Masonry. I have always been involved in some kind of philanthropic organization and Masonry seemed like a good one to join.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

Freemasonry is a big topic issue in the conspiracy theorist world. I mean those who are members here are obviously into conspiracies of some sort. A conspiracy theorist who, is a member of a organization that is involved in a conspiracy theory itself, doesn't believe there is a conspiracy.

Sounds convuluted when you say it like that!

I have some questions for the members who happen to be freemasons or masons, if you will be so kind to oblige me, are as follows and refer to your freemason/mason membership:
Were you into conspiracies before you became a member?

Hard for me to answer that. I wasn't "into" conspiracy theories, I thought they were kind of stupid, but I did enjoy the Mel Gibson movie, and I was into religious conspiracies and endtime prophecies, and that is what led me to originally find ATS. I was researching a book (that I am still writing) concerning TEOTWAWKI. My father was always into that stuff, and for the record my father still doesn't trust Masonry, even with me and my brother as Master Masons, he refuses to join, or even to discuss it much.

Did it have anything to do with you joining?

Nope, not a thing. I wanted to become a Shriner, because I was severely burned at the age of 20, and despite very bad prognoses I made a full recovery, and I wanted to share my success story with burned kids in the Shriner hospitals, and to become a Shriner you must first become a Mason, and so I did.

Answered it above, but I also researched what Masons do, and I watched the National Treasure movie, and I met my wife, and her father is a Mason, and all of the cards kind of fell into place. I am now a Mason, (Past Master of my Lodge), and a Shriner.

I have previously been members of plenty of things like the Chamber of Commerce, and Scholastic Honor Societies, and Toastmasters, and such. I have to say the Mason experience is much more meaningful and rewarding. It is rewarding on a spiritual level, where the people involved are sincere and loving and helpful, but it is less rewarding on an economic level. The connections I used to make at Chamber meetings and First Friday Coffees and random Board Meetings were much more directly useful and always fruitful for my business endeavors.

Since joining the Masons I feel as though my priorities are more in line with what is really meaningful in life, and I enjoy my family time, and I don't worry so much about business contacts, and even though I make less money, I am far happier!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
Were you into conspiracies before you became a member?

Only the well known ones like Area 51 and the Kennedy Assassination. I had no clue until after I joined that there was any anti-Masonic sentiment.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Do you feel, in your role as a conspiracy theorist, that there is truely NO conspiracy whatsoever, involving the freemasons?

Thank you so much for answering. I always ask the questions but get vague answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join