It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming desire to ascend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Over the last week or so I have had a overwhelming urge to ascend to a higher plane i don't really know why I'm feeling this urge I have found myself looking all over the net researching ascension and meditation techniques I have never really been interested in this before and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what does anybody else think

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maxpayne00

Take some time to relax your mind and body and listen during meditation. Not for voices but for guidance for what you may be experiencing. Good luck

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxpayne00
Over the last week or so I have had a overwhelming urge to ascend to a higher plane i don't really know why I'm feeling this urge I have found myself looking all over the net researching ascension and meditation techniques I have never really been interested in this before and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what does anybody else think

Many people are searching for this very thing. ATS is a great forum full of information about many of the things you're wondering about. Just be sure to read with a discerning mind. For every useful bit of information, there's 5 pieces of utter crap. Good luck in your Search!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's a really strange feeling I find myself thinking about it all day on how to achieve my goal I have tried meditation and have had a little success I see a Japanese style paper house and I walk up the steps and when I open the door I see a mountain range through another door and another me walks in and I start talking to myself I can't really make out what the other me is saying but I feel calm and content the urge is really strong to ascend and when I think about it I seems to shed all feelings and emotions including feelings for my family and my daughter like there not even there I seem to forget all about them why is this??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You went and woke up, well done

You already know what to do, you just have to remember it*. When starting meditation, keeping it simple is probably best. Just sit there, breathing nice and calmly, and count the breaths. see how far you can get before your internal monologue kicks in and you drift off in thought. Once you've realised that you've drifted off from what you were doing, start again. This is quite a good way to teach the mind to relax and let go of the intrusive thoughts which can make meditation dificult for some.

*you are a spiritual being, perfect in every way, you've already done this a thousand times over.

edit..
one thing I would recomend, if you want to start the process, is chakra meditation and kundalini meditation. Google videos have loads of guided ones, search for videos over 20 minutes, and you will find loads. some you'll get on with, some you may not. We're all different, and we all have different experiences and preferences. Find yours

edit on 23/2/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I got this urge a few years ago and did as you are doing. But then, I also had a series of dreams that were not dreams as well as my wife have similar experiences. I was driven so much, I became obsessed and learned a great deal from my reading, but also depended on what I found, not from others.

I also started doing telekinesis which helped focus my energies which caused me to have severe sick headaches but served the purpose. So do what feels right to you, follow your own leads, it is amazing what will come to you from many sources, dreams, meditation synchronicity and so forth.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

i have had this like hit me like a bolt over the last week or two. I keep seeing it and feeling it. I am standing outside and expecting it. i feel like i am getting electrical power thru me all the time. you have described this perfectly. i thought i was imagining this but clearly I am not alone. i don't pretend to know this is something like some sort of ascension but i am definitely feel like i am moving somewhere.

all i can say is dont worry about researching this. everything is as it is meant to be. honestly. you do not need a book. just relax and be patient.

i do believe it will invovle a choice.

i also feel like something major is going on inside my body. everyday there is discomfort or something weird going on with another part of me.

(on a completely nutty sidenote, anyone else having trouble turning on lights?)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Say what?!? For the past several months that is all I can think about morning, noon and night. And WAAAAAY too much of my time at work is spent searching the internet for related news, etc. I feel exactly like I did as a kid on Christmas Eve night bouncing off the walls, waiting to open my presents in the morning.

I have just started reading 'the Ascension Study Guide, a free PDF download from in5d.com. Right, wrong or indifferent, that explains a lot. Right now I can't really atest to its accuracy, all I can say is it "feels right".

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So do you think starting the same thread twice in different forums is going to help you any? I think not.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The urge is a sign you are ready. Just go deeper and deeper into your meditation, and you will feel yourself rise up to the higher dimensions. I have already been up to the 4th Dimension, the land of the dead, and even touched the 5th. Be ready, it is a completely different world up there. When this happens to me, I do not want to come back down here, but always have to.

I wonder how man of us ATS members will make it?

edit on 2/23/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Cool! I'm so glad to hear of folks really wanting to ascend. My 12-21 wish is that about 6 1/2 billion of you all get ascended to the fifth dimension or somewhere nice. Then I hope all that are left are hippies, hillbillies, and native types ready to help heal the earth. Good luck and good bye!

new topics

top topics

join