It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumination:the Secret Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I stumbled upon this site about few weeks ago,what do you think about it??

P/S:Forgot to use Search button,should this thread be locked?
edit on 23-2-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

I am more curious of the Author but I have heard much of it before.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I want to both praise that site and kill it with fire.

The reason being, I agree with a lot of what it says...conclusions I have come to on my own, reasonable logic, that sort of thing.

However, they take the truths and project them into a conclusion that just makes me shudder.

I can't believe this is a real religion. I bet it has maybe a hundred people, if that. These are what we call "independent" religions...religions made of a small group of people yelling absurd messages.

They have good concepts, but very bad conclusions.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Friend, Illumination is not a religion, in fact, it is freedom from religious doctrine and dogma, and any other group, cult, or sect.
Illumination is gained personally, it cannot be taught, but can be learned, by anyone so inclined, who can read and write, and comprehend complex thought. The purpose of Illumination is to discover who, and what you really are, as explained at the website. It is also to learn how to raise your Spiritual Level to it's highest degree possible during your life cycle.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'll star and flag ya for this thread.
I went to the site...interestingly, it was quite different to what I expected; it talks about THE RICH being the rulers of the world as a BAD thing....
so...is it the 'Real' Illuminati?

It was quite opposite of what I expected it to be (besides not expecting them to have a publicly-accessible website at all).

Not sure what to make of it.
What do YOU make of it?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
I'll star and flag ya for this thread.
I went to the site...interestingly, it was quite different to what I expected; it talks about THE RICH being the rulers of the world as a BAD thing....
so...is it the 'Real' Illuminati?

It was quite opposite of what I expected it to be (besides not expecting them to have a publicly-accessible website at all).

Not sure what to make of it.
What do YOU make of it?

I haven't thoroughly read through all the articles, that is the talk about meritocracy replacing democracy ,I am not really into politics ,I couldn't really understand that aspect.

This Illumination seems like the opposite of Bahai, Bahai tries to justify all the world's main religions ,Illumination on the other hand tries to refute them(religions) ,the thing is I mean I think the author exaggerated certain bad aspects of religion ,i mean sure there are extremists here and there ,but I am not sure if this is a good reason to counter mainstream religions ,if there are no religions in this world ,I am quite sure that this world would be a worse place to live in,racism,corruption you name it.As for abrahamic religions,I don't know much about Judaism,but Christianity and Islam afaik are trying to teach humanity too live simple lives etc. ,not only extremely basic things like "don't kill,don't steal" ,so the point is that I think humanity are likely to succumb to materialistic trappings if not for religions in this world ,because without religions ,people would just "Ok,I don;t rob the bank ,I am a very good man although I don;t give a #$%^ about the poor either,,I mean its not like I would get rewarded for it".
I think the author is trying to convey the message that the founders of religions(intentional or not) sugercoat everything and make everything seems holy ,the supernatural add in miracles ,and put in some dangerous theories/concepts that would endanger the more susceptible followers of certain religions .

Its been a while since I read this article,I could have remember it wrongly,so please refer back to Illumination site to confirm.
edit on 24-2-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
this a video i think people should check out...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

I haven't thoroughly read through all the articles, that is the talk about meritocracy replacing democracy ,I am not really into politics ,I couldn't really understand that aspect.

This Illumination seems like the opposite of Bahai, Bahai tries to justify all the world's main religions ,Illumination on the other hand tries to refute them(religions) ,the thing is I mean I think the author exaggerated certain bad aspects of religion

The entire premise of the Illuminati is, as far as I can tell, based in secret knowledge. The bahai faith www.bahai.org... encompasses several different schools of thought:
Here is an image of the spectacular work of the Bahai temple in Evanston, Ill (Chicago).

The Bahá'í Faith is the youngest of the world's independent religions. Its founder, Bahá'u'lláh (1817-1892), is regarded by Bahá'ís as the most recent in the line of Messengers of God that stretches back beyond recorded time and that includes Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster, Christ and Muhammad.

The central theme of Bahá'u'lláh's message is that humanity is one single race and that the day has come for its unification in one global society. God, Bahá'u'lláh said, has set in motion historical forces that are breaking down traditional barriers of race, class, creed, and nation and that will, in time, give birth to a universal civilization. The principal challenge facing the peoples of the earth is to accept the fact of their oneness and to assist the processes of unification.

One of the purposes of the Bahá'í Faith is to help make this possible. A worldwide community of some five million Bahá'ís, representative of most of the nations, races and cultures on earth, is working to give Bahá'u'lláh's teachings practical effect. Their experience will be a source of encouragement to all who share their vision of humanity as one global family and the earth as one homeland.

The "Illuminati" as a (hypothetical) secret society are notoriously infamous for their wish to exterminate and control the world; and the website you linked was completely contrary to their (hypothetical) intentions.
Thanks for your response anyway.

edit on 26-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah the Illuminati that I used to know is the bad guys,I wonder who is the real good guy. I pretty sure there are Reptilians in the british royal family,but the author iirc says there are no Reptilians ,not sure whether is there any correlation between Reptilians and Illuminati in the first place though.

Btw,I find Bahai faith a bit too easy to be true...you know what I mean??? It seems to lack the feel of "harsh reality " likes the rules,punishments for doing this and that,I don't know I only skimmed through the surface of Bahai faith and it seems quite lenient and then there is the Maitreya Mission .

Plus, Prophet Muhammad said that no prophets/apostles will come after him,doesn't that goes against what the founder of Bahai faith said??The thing is whatever that is said in Bahai faith should be cross-examined by all other faiths that have been claimed to be it's predecessors.

Don;t you think that Bahai ideology is the opposite of this Illumination?One tries to unite everything while another tries to refute all of them.Of course currently they are not strong enough for their presence to be felt.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They talk to evil spirits with knowledge. They deny their creator. They believe in logic and reason NOT in love that's why they have no problem with killing people.
edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

They talk to evil spirits with knowledge. They deny their creator. They believe in logic and reason NOT in love that's why they have no problem with killing people.

Who are they??Evidence???

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Who are they??Evidence???

The Rephaim are the demonic spirits of the killed Nephillim
Peter 2:4 The gods who sinned were sent to the underworld

“Do not turn to the spirits, to the ones who have knowledge; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am Yahweh your God."-Leviticus 19:31

Solomon used these spirits to build his temple.

I have further proof that the Illuminati worship Semetic dieties of the Old Testament :
" There shall not be found among you anyone who passes his son or his daughter through the fire"

In the old testament, the canaanites worshiped the god Molech and tied their sons and daughters onto poles and set them on fire.

You have heard of the Bohemian grove right? The TPTB get together in the grove and burn a human effigy tied to a pole in front of a giant statue of an owl. The Alex Jones documentary speculate the owl is Molech.

"....to bring forth out of the temple of the Lord all the vessels that were made for Baal and for the grove and for all the host of heaven." 2 Kings 23:4

"....that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire to Molech"
edit on 27-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Are you sure the bohemian grove incidnets have to do with Illuminati??

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
Are you sure the bohemian grove incidnets have to do with Illuminati??

I can say with confidence that the Illuminati members are not invited to the Bohemian Grove meetings. These are the Banking Cartel Members, and the Round Table Group, and the Committee of 300.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I can say with confidence that the Illuminati members are not invited to the Bohemian Grove meetings. These are the Banking Cartel Members, and the Round Table Group, and the Committee of 300.

Whew, I'm glad you got here!

Which are the Banking Cartel et al; the Illuminati? Or the Bohemian Grove crowd?
I am so confused at this point my eyes are rotating....
do you think that website in the OP is theIlluminati? I don't, I've always thought they were the Bilderberg people, the shadow government that runs the entire world, and certainly not putting up websites for all to see.

The Bohemian Grove I'm only vaguely familiar with...doesn't it have to do with sacrifices and really dark ritual stuff?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Which are the Banking Cartel et al; the Illuminati? Or the Bohemian Grove crowd?

I believe the Bohemian Grove crowd are the movers and shakers of the world. I would have to say the Round Table Group has a great say in things, as does the Committee of 300. I do not believe the Freemasons, or the Illumaniti to be a part of this.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1765162).htm

What do you think about that part that describes Christ as a warrior ??it might sound a bit controversial .
edit on 9-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join