It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Let This Happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Love your passion.

Loathe that you completely ignored the point.

The victim of the crime is the victim of the crime, period.

That remains true despite all of your posturing and chest puffing.

In this day and age, it would be unwise to answer any of your questions in writing on a public site.

The citizens of the world are victims of crimes and unfortunately they cannot afford to participate in the legal system/construct.

The only thing that will change the conditions is people changing their values. Today, currency is the value. When that is no longer the focus of the masses it will be worthless.

A word of advice. If you want to build an army do not be a combative general with your recruits.

edit on 23-2-2012 by zroth because: Bonus knowledge.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fevrier

Sorry but the following doesn't sit with me:

"You're all familiar with this video"

Know why? Because I'm not. Don't ever make assumptions again that just because you saw it, so did anybody else, k?

I'll comment further when I have chance to watch.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Get your fatherly condescending tone out of here.

Most people are familiar with the world famous death of the Polish president.

And if you're not, then you're free to get your head out of your ass together with the fatherly condescending tone.

K, buddy, k?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Read my signature.

Those that choose to not research, explore and stand by allowing their fellow man to be exploited are just as guilty.

By your quote you are name calling me ignorant when we simply have a difference of opinion. I thought that wasn't in compliance with ATS protocol so I will not respond in kind.

You did not rebuttal or discuss you simply name called. So who is showing their ignorance and closed mindedness?

We have been warned - however went about our either apathetic or chosen ignorance and allowed our enslavement to occur.

You and many others have chosen not to take full responsibility for that ignorance.

Humanity has been manipulated but by his/her allowing to be distracted and dumbed down have allowed our world to become what it has.

Until humanity wises up, grows up and takes responsibility - we will remain or even go further into the abyss.

The video presented may be downloaded and watched in parts as most people do not have the attention span of longer than 30 minutes.

"We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take us or spare us. " - Marcel Proust

Wisdom is a gift. No matter how much you journey or discover if you lake wisdom you will not profit from the experience. You will never find it. It is all around us every day and most cannot see it. Most are deceived by their belief that what they think can pass for wisdom. - Warren, Olathe

edit on 23-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Where else has a plane number 101 showed up?

Please expand on the use of "101" by the bad guys...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Once again you are missing you are missing the point, which is funny considering we are saying the same thing.

We are the victim of crimes. The victim cannot be held accountable for the crime perpetrated against themselves.

No one called you ignorant and you are correct we do not agree on a fundamental point. The molested child may choose to change their environment; however they are not to blame for the crime they fell victim to. If I follow your logic, it is the fault of the child for not fighting against their abuse and I simply cannot agree with that.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Kester

Where else has a plane number 101 showed up?

Please expand on the use of "101" by the bad guys...

Room 101 etc. Two minutes research will turn up a pattern. Sorry, busy.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Love your passion.

That remains true despite all of your posturing and chest puffing.

In this day and age, it would be unwise to answer any of your questions in writing on a public site.

The citizens of the world are victims of crimes and unfortunately they cannot afford to participate in the legal system/construct.

The only thing that will change the conditions is people changing their values. Today, currency is the value. When that is no longer the focus of the masses it will be worthless.

A word of advice. If you want to build an army do not be a combative general with your recruits.

edit on 23-2-2012 by zroth because: Bonus knowledge.

In this day and age it is wise to target traitors, such as intelligence officers etc. who are willingly complicit in crime, with every message they don't want to hear. They hide because they're running scared. Many of us know that being tortured to death or worse is a possible consequence of such actions. We consider it a price worth paying.

The legal system is a business. Law is Law. Statutes are statutes. Lawful Rebellion is spreading rapidly

Lawful Rebellion is to live Lawfully, i.e. no harm, theft, fraud or damage, without consenting to the business regulations known as statutes.

For many years people who benefit from the legal system have fraudulently referred to statutes as Law. Such people are fantasists.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Fevrier

Sorry but the following doesn't sit with me:

"You're all familiar with this video"

Know why? Because I'm not. Don't ever make assumptions again that just because you saw it, so did anybody else, k?

I'll comment further when I have chance to watch.

Technically correct.

However, if you're not familiar with this video you're not paying attention to major events. This has been massive news since the day it happened.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

If I follow your logic, it is the fault of the child for not fighting against their abuse and I simply cannot agree with that.

Then we are in agreement, you misunderstood me. I do not subscribe to the logic in your quote above.

What I wanted to convey was that freedom does not come cheap. We can't expect "our government to have our best interest at heart".........it is up to each and everyone of us to care enough to investigate and stay on top of what the hell is really going on. Most American's think that if they read the news paper and watch the news they are informed......................not so. We're being spoon fed propaganda and now one must really dig for the "truth" of what is really going on. However it is my contention that most Americans don't read books, or examine in detail what is really going on. That is where the problem lies.

I apologize because I was not clear enough.

The video below is interesting and pertains to this thread because, well I liked Aaron Russo and think he pretty much explains how we are all being played.

Description of video:

In an historic final interview, filmmaker and music promoter Aaron Russo goes in depth on the insider-knowledge given to him by a member of the Rockefeller family. Russo was told-- prior to 9/11-- of plans to stage terror attacks, invade foreign nations, and kickstart a high-tech police state control grid that would track the populations' every move with implantable RFID microchips.

This information-packed presentation is filled with never-before seen footage. Throughout the film, Alex Jones breaks down the latest activities of the New World Order and how it ties into what Russo predicted.
Aaron explains how the elite created the women's liberation movement to break up the family and tax working women. Russo breaks down the deception of democracy-- which is nothing more than mob rule guaranteed to produce tyranny.

Russo also exposes the IRS & Federal Reserve. He blasts the unconstitutional and predatory institutions that have crippled the American Republic and crushed the people with bogus taxes, inflation and loss of privacy. Russo explains that he himself was persecuted in the late 80s by a criminal 'retroactive' tax scheme that attempted to levy new taxes on years already passed.

As night falls on the Republic, Aaron Russo delivers a powerful call for the forces of liberty to rise and crush tyranny. Only then can the Republic be restored.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by zroth

Then we are in agreement, you misunderstood me.

Wow. No.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fevrier

Absolutely captivating & such a Fascinating story that it makes you realise just how The Newer corporate image of Russia continues to portray, is one of Control behind a Sharp suit & an All knowing Smile, with just enough of a Snarl to Ensure ALL Those Break-away Nations are Fully Aware! There Gone but NOT Forgotten! Poland just became a Testing ground for controlling Neighbors & Commerce & Gauge Worldwide Opinions!
Sliding Stealth-Like through the media as it Seemingly Faded away into urban myth!!
One thing to my eyes about this story is that this Particular Hit, would appear to to have had a COMPLETE all green from numerous intersecting Government agencies inc.Pos. NATO! & all therefore controlling any & All media driven content to Ensure Minimal seepage to the public bar, the Official t!
It would seriously destabilize the region & a msg To All Break-away Nations......& Just *maybe The US/UK
GREAT FIND *****
Well-done would be interesting to hear of any further updates/developments

Keepsmiling Peace.
Make a great Spy Film
Big*G

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fevrier
The journalist was subsequently knifed, but failed to die, so he was hospitalized then murdered in the hospital a day later - again by knife.

This statement is at best an unconfirmed rumor (English translation), and at worst a plain hoax.

(The article in the original Polish is here.)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i literally screamed half way through this
I HAVE NO WORDS
the time for fear is over these sick #s HAVE to pay

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

It has come to my attention recently that the people who teach journalism are intelligence officers whose job is to prevent journalists from using their brains.

Like the rhodes scholar Bryan Vargus, Ph.D Professor of Political Science & Journalism at IUPUI. The man gives off the vibes,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join