It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

lol, so i saw this thread and wanted to see whats going on here....

Um, did you notice that the video in the OP has nothing, at all, to do with "chemtrails in the MSM"?? A brief unexplained graphic of contrails from a generic-looking Boeing 727 clone (the B-727 is pretty much all gone, nowadays.....especially in the USA).

Except for the person you compiled the video and added the (incorrect) title, then originally uploaded to YouTube......

.....and, of particular note is the "note" in the text box early on in the video. The one that mentions another "fun yet ridiculous" fantasy claim about something else that does not exist: "Nibiru".

Kinda shows the mindset of the person who uploaded......

And what I find most disturbing is this comment from the thread OP:

Originally posted by Human_Alien
They are MESSING with our weather without our permission.

The video clearly states that what it presents are nothing but IDEAS and proposals.....yet that one false claim added in has attracted mindless droves "starring" and "flagging" the thread....a thread which has absolutely NO factual basis. And used a mis-represented YouTube video as its "premise"....

It certainly represents a recent low for ATS' credibility.......

edit on Wed 29 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Um, did you notice that the video in the OP has nothing, at all, to do with "chemtrails in the MSM"??

Except for the person you compiled the video and added the (incorrect) title, then originally uploaded to YouTube......

i know, i dont understand why the mods allow threads to continue when they are clearly stretching the truth (in the title)
edit on 29-2-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Um, did you notice that the video in the OP has nothing, at all, to do with "chemtrails in the MSM"??

i know, i dont understand why the mods allow threads to continue when they are clearly stretching the truth

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
and its not a one off either, so many threads i click because the title (omg break through in this, ZOMG this country admits this, omg PROOF ) and its no facts. just makes ats loose creditability

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
and its not a one off either, so many threads i click because the title (omg break through in this, ZOMG this country admits this, omg PROOF ) and its no facts. just makes ats loose creditability

Your lack of ability to string together a cohesive sentence ain't helping either

Like I keep saying, I copied the original title from the original presentation.

For many, who are looking for answers, this helps a LOT.
Sorry this wasn't Bill O'Reilly.

Unfortunately the news that YOU watch on your idiot box is highly censored. They wouldn't even let Jesse Ventura investigate this on his show. So....................let's process what's happening, shall we?.... and consider the bigger picture and why this is taboo to talk about.

Third day in south Florida without a single trail!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Third day in south Florida without a single trail!

Yes. A high pressure ridge has been hanging out over Florida.
That will change though. A front is on the way though.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
lol, so i saw this thread and wanted to see whats going on here, as it appears far more in depth than my own,and i come to find its the same names fighting the same battles against the same opponents lol. come on guys lets all get along...on all threads lol.

very nice thread OP. i have learn many new sources of information from your thread, thank you

You and many others. Thank you!

The relentless pack of posters who seem to derive energy off of one another....is obvious to those of us who know them. We don't even bother reading their rants.

Except Phage. He at least answers and asks questions rather than trying to flame everyone with insults. So he's a good 'bad' guy!

Thanks again and let us know if you uncover anything

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A front is on the way though.

"A front"....? Is that their covert name?
I see! Makes perfect sense. Use a double entendre! Very governmental-ish!

Just kidding.

Thanks Phage for your time. I sincerely mean that!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

They wouldn't even let Jesse Ventura investigate this on his show.

Of course not. Even just a half hearted analysis of evidence supporting "chemtrails" reveals it as bunk. That would ruin ratings and shatter Jesse's ego.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBassistant

I've never refused to acknowledge contrails are a possibility, but I do know the difference between a regular contrail (which I still see from time to time), and these trails that stay in the sky for hours, fanning out into a nasty haze that covers up the entire sky.

Try reading some book on WW2 in relation to the bombing and air campaigns over Europe. Why not try and learn something by contacting associations and groups of veterans of USAAF? Persistent contrails were a constant problem for airmen during this period. Not only did the contrail formation give their location away to fighters and air defence units, but it also hampered the bombing campaign. Now remember that these are propeller driven aircraft. Many of the die-hard believers simply can't or won't accept that propeller aircraft can produce contrails let alone persistent contrails. So much is that threat that the like of Tanker Enemy went to the trouble of trying to produce a debunking video and failed miserably.

Persistent contrails during WW2 lasted for hours and also fanned out. Why on earth do you not think that cirrus-cloud produced by the contrails from WW2 bombers would not persist and spread across the sky?

www.8thafhs.org...

SUNDAY, 30 JANUARY 1944 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS (Eighth Air Force): Mission 200: 623 B-17's and 154 B-24's are dispatched to hit aviation industry plants in Brunswick, Germany but cloud cover prevents visual bombing; 597 B-17's hit the secondary target, the city of Brunswick and 2 others hit targets of opportunity; the B-24's find dense smoke and contrails over the secondary FRIDAY, 3 MARCH 1944 STRATEGIC OPERATIONS (Eighth Air Force): Mission 246: 555 B-17s and 193 B-24s are dispatched to industrial areas and aviation industry plants at Berlin, Erkner and Oranienburg but deteriorating weather and dense contrails force the formations to abort or seek targets of opportunity, i.e.: THURSDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 1944 The Netherlands; dense contrails and frost prevent most aircraft from attacking

www.303rdbg.com...

My lead squadron made a good radar bombing run on Pforzheim and returned to England without incident at 1320 hours. Shortly after landing, our second squadron returned without apparent difficulty. At their debriefing, the lead crew explained how they got on the outside of the turn and lost us in the cirrus clouds and heavy contrails; that upon breaking out of the clouds they came upon what they believed to be Freiburg, Germany, and bombed it as a target of opportunity.

Weather and WWII Planes

This is how far die-hard 'chemtrail' believers will take their 'research' to. Tanker Enemy produced these out of complete ignorance. An utter embarrassment and shows how complete ignorance of aviation can lead to a fantasy conspiracy theory. All this because they believe the hoax that persistent contrails didn't exist before the late 1990s. Very, very sad.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

(who benefits from that anyways?)

Seriously? The people producing the 'chemtrail' books, dvds and other merchandise with the websites that have a click to donate button. It is easy, easy money for them. Promote the myth by churning out more and more lies in videos, promote your merchandise, set comment pending approval and suck in more and more gullible people into the 'chemtrail' hoax. They go to great lengths to mislead and promote ignorance in regards to aviation. Think how many people are sucked into what they are being presented with as 100% truth? They never get to see the reality. They are simply being lied to for profit.

Take a look at his 'unmarked chemical tanker' video and see how they lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

(who benefits from that anyways?)

Seriously? The people producing the 'chemtrail' books, dvds and other merchandise with the websites that have a click to donate button. It is easy, easy money for them. Promote the myth by churning out more and more lies in videos, promote your merchandise, set comment pending approval and suck in more and more gullible people into the 'chemtrail' hoax. They go to great lengths to mislead and promote ignorance in regards to aviation. Think how many people are sucked into what they are being presented with as 100% truth? They never get to see the reality. They are simply being lied to for profit.

Take a look at his 'unmarked chemical tanker' video and see how they lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me that you are implying that there is a conspiracy to bilk "chemtrailers" out of their hard earned money.

This has me totally confused:
Because I am in total agreement with you: Am I now a "conspiracy theorist", and no longer a "paid government disinfo agent" in good standing?

I enjoyed your previous post as well...

Many don't seem to realize that there are basically only two types of engines that have been powering aircraft from the time they took to the air. Reciprocating engines (those with pistons) were the dominant power sources up to, and into the 60s. Gas turbine engines then started "ruling the roost", and are the concept behind turbojets, turbofans, and turboprops. Most commercial aircraft today, be it a jet or a turboprop aircraft use turbofan engines due to their far superior fuel efficiency. Different engine types do have an effect on the contrails that are produced, but I doubt one would notice it from approx. 5-6 miles below.

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed them both.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks....I studied aviation for 3 1/2 years and got my A&P certification in Vegas in 1993 and private pilot license in 1995. I understand alot about how planes work but fell away from it a while ago and transitioned into the Medical field for the last 15 years...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not going to come on making outlandish claims; however, many here on ATS are on to more than they think, regardless of the opinion of Phage (he likes pictures to much), and many are way off base with some of the theories, as well, so I will leave it at this……….

Chemtrails are real and are a threat that can be summarized with two words; FUEL ADDITIVES. They are not spraying, rather mixing with what will be released regardless. The main reason nobody comes forward is simply because they know not what they are involved in. Actually quite simple!! I encourage each and everyone to continue the search up, down and all around the rabbit hole; you are headed in the right direction!! I will not carry on and defend what I know to be true first hand, however, I encourage all to keep up the fight!!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeBea
Chemtrails are real and are a threat that can be summarized with two words; FUEL ADDITIVES. They are not spraying, rather mixing with what will be released regardless.

The allowed additives to jet A1 fuel are listed in the appropriate standard - Def Std 91-91

Anything other than this running in a civilian aircraft is illegal.

Should be easy enough to find - go down to a FBO (Fixed Base Operator), or airport, and buy a drum of jet fuel and have its contents tested.

And of course if it is in the fuel it is in the fuel ALL THE TIME - so when taxiing and taking off - takeoff burns fuel much much faster than cruising at 30,000+ feet - so there should be "chemtrail" even when nothing is visible too!!

Why not just sample the air around airports?? I suspect that would be because lots of people do that already - and ..surprise....they find nothing except what you'd expect - noise and air pollution!

So your theory falls down pretty much immediately - sorry.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

KEYWORD: CIVILIAN

SIDE NOTE: NOT A THEORY

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
...And of course if it is in the fuel it is in the fuel ALL THE TIME - so when taxiing and taking off - takeoff burns fuel much much faster than cruising at 30,000+ feet - so there should be "chemtrail" even when nothing is visible too!...

This is one of the things I've always wondered too about the chemtrailer's assertion that the trails are caused by chemicals that are in the fuel. If it was something in the fuel, then why is it only visible at high altitudes?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeBea

KEYWORD: CIVILIAN

Well all these aircraft laving trails seem to be civilian - all over the world people are saying that it is QANTAS or KAL or United or BA making these supposed chemtrails.

So yeah - civilian is the key word. It is civilian aircraft that are most often identified as making chemtrails.

SIDE NOTE: NOT A THEORY

correct - so far it is a myth, not a theory. Or do you have some actual verifiable evidence that says otherwise??

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Glassbender777

It is not being done by private companies. It is being done by the US military. It is not unusual for any enlisted person to be told to do something, and not have the full story as to why. Any airman who blabs would find themselves in hot water rather quickly. If the military says it is for the good of America, but please shut your mouth, of course they are going to do it and keep their mouth shut.

We still have plenty of servicemen and women who believe that our presence in the middle east is to fight for America's "freedom". It's all about brainwashing, they are the last people on Earth to know the truth.

The video presented does not come out and say chemtrails, but I find it interesting that, when they talk about a sulfur dioxide volcano, they show a jet spraying chemtrails. Of course, how could they build a real volcano, and why would they, when spraying it in the air is so much cheaper and more expedient?

There's speculation that Monsanto may be behind some of the 'geoengineering' too. It's main goal is to affect (effect?) the crops so farmers will turn to the mega-biodegradable seed courteous of Monsanto.

Makes sinister sense if ya think about it.

I think they're getting a lot of bang for the buck and these non-contrails have multiple agendas and purposes.

I think it makes much more sense to think of it the other way around. I have a very large picture view of many conspiracies tying in together. May or may not be the case, but I came to conclude it several years ago now.

First is that the people can't be bothered to care for the environment enough to change our course of destruction on this planet.

Second is the government is buying time via geoengineering to keep "the party" (civilization) going for a few more decades or so.

Third is a good chunk of our energies are being funneled into deep black ops to provide an exodus for the elite when it starts to get too unsustainable on this rock.

Fourth, monSatan is being allowed to patent their crop, and monopolize the agricultural industry so that their seeds will continue to provide sustenance for the lemmings to use their energies to funnel the projects to get off this rock.

It all clicked one day and I was really sure of this all for a long time. Now, meh...I have no clue and don't think it matters at this point. I'm just trying to live my life.

<< 34  35  36   >>

join