It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo shapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok why is it in virtually every photo of a supposed ufo its a flying saucer?? I am just curiouse. I have not seen very many pics that dont depict it as such.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Actually, UFO's come in myriad shapes, including but not limited to:

Triangles, cigar-shaped, circles, lights, white balls, cylinders, diamonds, rectangles, spheres, tear-drops, and amorphous blobs.

With a little bit of searching you could probably find pictures of purported UFO's with each of those listed shapes. In fact, I would say in terms of more credible and intriguing photographic evidence, the saucer shape is less common than than the triangle, and maybe even ball of light shapes.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There was once part of the MUFON that showed what kind of UFOs were visable where, and it seperated them by color, size, and shape. I cant find that site anymore though

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the "Trangle UFO's" are actually triangle shaped aeroplane's used by the Air Force.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minime
I think the "Trangle UFO's" are actually triangle shaped aeroplane's used by the Air Force.

Quite possibly. They are still triangle UFO's if unidentifiable aerial objects in the shape of a triangle. "UFO" does not mean 'extraterrestrial' it means 'unidentified flying object.' Even if it's the US Air Force, if we aren't sure what it is then it is a UFO.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Wangle wangle on my triangle

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Please, those are two totally different entities.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Please, those are two totally different entities.

In the realm of the strange, people tend to draw links that don't exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think there is more than one way to fly a triangle. When the current prototype is outdated and revealed to the public, whatya think it's gonna look like?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Look at the perspective. One is from the front, one from the bottom. Not comparable.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Do I need a big sign saying: Zero Point makes no claim that these two hoary old chestnuts are the same aircraft?
How many times was the Stealth bomber mistaken for a reptilian pimp mobile, B4 it was down graded to just another B2?
When the black triangle finally gets unveiled as the lastest B-whatever, what will take it's place as the new shape in fashion? A flying dodecahedron?

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Do I need a big sign saying: Zero Point makes no claim that these two hoary old chestnuts are the same aircraft?
How many times was the Stealth bomber mistaken for a reptilian pimp mobile, B4 it was down graded to just another B2?
When the black triangle finally gets unveiled as the lastest B-whatever, what will take it's place as the new shape in fashion? A flying dodecahedron?

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Zero Point]

Well, my response has to be, "what the hell is your point then"?

Attitude for attitude.

Edit- I think it showed poor taste putting this out there and then log off.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by intrepid]

top topics

join