It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish President's Husband Caught Eyeing Danish Princess' Breasts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think he was looking at her breasts.

To me it seems like he may have been looking at the medal type thing pinned to her chest. However he did turn away when he could have just enquired about it. Although it depends on the context. Was somebody giving a speech at the time or something? She is looking down the table at the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Pretty sure every straight guy has done the exact same thing at one point. You just have to be more smooth about it, if he didn't look guilty as hell he might have been able to pull it off. Amateurs.......

I heard that! Happily married here, but I promised to love, honor and cherish, not to go blind. So, I still look, and my wife, bless her heart, she don't mind if I look, as long as I am like Jerry said, look, get a sense of it, then look away. I am not allowed to stare, and don't stare anyway, women not only don't like it, then can even feel you looking at them.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by dr treg

Her third eye warned her as she immediately turned around and fixed her self, he might have been looking at her jewelry because she doesn’t really have any breast to ‘oooh’ and ‘ahhh’ about.
It’s funny as hell to see him looking up at the ceiling when she turned around.

He is looking at the picture pinned to her left shoulder. The public at large has such dirty minds.

You know who has a nice rack? Lots of people. Just type in "titanic tits" to google.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
If you're going to stare, go all out:

So if a person walks around naked they can yell out to everyone around them, "Stop staring at my naked body?"

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
haha Busted... see what I did there?

Anyhow, it reminds me of this SO much lol...

Reminder

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I'm not sure how long your post is going to last, but that's a great site. I have a new site to spend some time on. :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join