It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by sled735

That is definitely interesting sled.

This is what I believe:

Usually, abducted once; abducted multiple times. If you are a "Star seed"; as I think you are, then it is not something to be afraid of; rather embraced. I will be doing a thread soon about this topic. I don't consider these to be "abductions"; more like being reacquainted. There are many different ways for you to receive information from "Source"/higher power/spirit guide (semantics). I wonder what day this was, specifically, and whether you have any other memories from the same date, in any year since or before. You know how I feel about numerology to a degree; I believe there are certain days where we have regular occurrences of a paranormal/spiritual incidents for a reason. These events shape our soul; prepare us for our mission.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

(Ascension is referring to my close encounter with a UFO on page one of this thread.)

Gee, that was 37 years ago! I don't remember what night it was, but I am guessing it was Friday because I stopped in at a local club on my way home. I was really "rattled" by the experience. There was about 20 minutes of time lost with that encounter.
I do remember looking in the sky when I got to the bar, and the UFO was in the sky above me. I felt like it was following me.... observing!

No way I can remember the date. Sorry.
edit on 11/9/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You may want to check out my new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A truly AMAZING person, this Jessica! She got the one about "Sandy" right too.
I'm keeping tabs on what she says will happen next!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm jealous!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I'm jealous!

You'll get over it!

Oh.... and you can give some payback on the S&Fs now.

edit on 11/11/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think the post count here speaks to the ops question rather well in that most people do not have these experiences and many many others whether or not they are a majority or minority DO.

We need some other perspectives like an alien species to see how they have uncovered these mysteries if they are even capable in the sense that some of us seem to be.

I bet the answers are just waiting out there for us.

You know how our gov critters are though with the strategic hoarding of resources, knowledge, and ultimately the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
I think the post count here speaks to the ops question rather well in that most people do not have these experiences and many many others whether or not they are a majority or minority DO.

We need some other perspectives like an alien species to see how they have uncovered these mysteries if they are even capable in the sense that some of us seem to be.

I bet the answers are just waiting out there for us.

You know how our gov critters are though with the strategic hoarding of resources, knowledge, and ultimately the future.

Welcome, tekeen!

From what I've learned from some "inside" sources, we may get to ask them (aliens) very soon.

Do you have anything paranormal you'd like to share with us?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I do but its my personal events that are well personal.

I tried to put some things on here but was prevented recently.

One day I may try again but for now I have other things to study and share.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've had several different kinds. I'd rather not talk about that though as it's not worth giving power to mice. The paranormal is mostly all demons. Basically the life force equivalent of a mouse. nothing to worry about. But at least I'm awake, I know what's going on out there and there's definitely spiritual forces out there.
edit on 11-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

I too have had several different encounters. ATS does offer a nice place to read and share. You know as well as I, often our friends will look at us with a head cock when sharing stories like these.
I'm asking,... which, if any, of these experiences caused fear or the feeling like your being threatened? Non of my experiences made me feel scared until after the event. Then I often get chilled, or think I see something else. It's more fascination or curiosity right after.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by sled735

I've had several different kinds. I'd rather not talk about that though as it's not worth giving power to mice. The paranormal is mostly all demons. Basically the life force equivalent of a mouse. nothing to worry about. But at least I'm awake, I know what's going on out there and there's definitely spiritual forces out there.

Can I ask (appears you don't really want to share and that's NP)? Why do you think most of this kind of activity is demonic? Just curious.
I do think that its a possibility. I've read that bad things often disguise themselves as children so as to appear non-threatening. And what and why would they do this? Are they trying to take something from the living? Can you recommend a good author who seems to know about this subject (knowledge is power!). Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I'm not the one you addressed the question to, but I am the OP of the thread. Hopefully, he will come back to answer your questions.
In the mean time, I would suggest you go to Amazon.com and search for Sylvia Browne. She has books on any paranormal subject you can imagine!

If anyone else can recommend any good books or authors, please share.

Welcome to the thread, wrkn4livin.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by sled735

Can I ask (appears you don't really want to share and that's NP)? Why do you think most of this kind of activity is demonic? Just curious.
I do think that its a possibility. I've read that bad things often disguise themselves as children so as to appear non-threatening. And what and why would they do this? Are they trying to take something from the living? Can you recommend a good author who seems to know about this subject (knowledge is power!). Thanks.

www.equip.org maybe is one good source. The bible is another.
edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just a "heads up" I wanted to share with my loyal followers of this thread...

I received a message from Alfred today. He said his "contacts" said:

"Look at the light and you will know that it begins". What they mean is that at the time we recognize a "change in the light" (in the sky) then the "event" will begin...

I wonder if they are referring to the solar eclipse that is due tomorrow? Some people are giving the 14th for the eclipse. Just depends on your location on Earth.

Stay safe everyone! I hope this is wrong!

You might want to run out to the store tonight and buy extra tissue paper! Those magazine pages can be very irritating to that delicate area!

edit on 11/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

That is definitely interesting sled.

This is what I believe:

Usually, abducted once; abducted multiple times. If you are a "Star seed"; as I think you are, then it is not something to be afraid of; rather embraced. I will be doing a thread soon about this topic. I don't consider these to be "abductions"; more like being reacquainted. There are many different ways for you to receive information from "Source"/higher power/spirit guide (semantics). I wonder what day this was, specifically, and whether you have any other memories from the same date, in any year since or before. You know how I feel about numerology to a degree; I believe there are certain days where we have regular occurrences of a paranormal/spiritual incidents for a reason. These events shape our soul; prepare us for our mission.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

I read a book about communicating with spirit angels / archangels. It was in French but I can't recall the title & author...anyways, it states in there that all angels/archangels have a specific weekday, time, day (number) associated with them and that on those dates/times, the energy generated from them to receive messages from us and reply to us is hightenned considerably.

I will try to find that book at homw tonight and post the author's name on here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Thanks, Teye22.
Good to see you are still with us. It is hard to tell how many are lurking out there when no one replies.
At times, I feel like I'm writing to myself in a diary.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For those following this thread, I have told about the loud "BANG" on my bedside table when I was trying to induce an OBE in the past that always prevented me from leaving my body. Well...

Last night at work I was trying to relax, to clear my mind. I had been through a terribly stressful day. I just wanted to sit there and not think... leave my thoughts behind for awhile... meditate. I lay my head back on my chair, and stared up at the ceiling. Then I decided to close my eyes for a few minutes because they were burning. I think only a couple of minutes had passed, and then.... BANG!
The poster board on the office wall made that loud banging sound right behind me!
I jumped...WTH?!!!!! I wasn't even trying to have an OBE!
I kinda got pissed! I said, "Well???? What do you want?!!! Show yourself to me, or leave me alone!!"
No answer.

After I calmed down I got the "feeling" it was my spirit guide preventing me from going to sleep (and possibly getting fired from my job).
The couple of minutes I relaxed did make me feel better though. I was in a better mood, and fully alert the rest of the night.

I'm still trying to figure out these "BANGS"! These aren't me coming back into my body. They come from an outside source. The sound is distinctive to the objects that make the sound.

Strange!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Last night I was outside by myself on my break. The lobby has windows all around it, and a patio sits on the outside of the side windows with a table where people go on break. I was sitting with my back to the windows when something pounds twice on the wall behind me. I turned around fully expecting to see someone there on the inside trying to get my attention.

No one was there!

So the bangs are following me now! WTH?!!

Something is definitely trying to get my attention! Well.... it has it!

Now, if I can only get "it" to tell me what it wants!

Has anyone had an experience like this? I am at a loss here!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007
reply to post by sled735

xD I am so excited to hear what you have researched on it. I never knew that the different colors and body parts could be symbolic in nature! I'm having an AHA! moment. haha I look forward to it. (: It's totally cool, like you said I have plenty of stories to keep me occupied.

Until next time

Bayy007,
Check out this video! A Sioux Chief talks about the spiders at the beginning.
I just had to share this with you!

Also, your dream analysis on the spiders has been posted. Did you see it? Are you still with us here?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What a great thread! I'm still new here but stumbled upon this one today & have only gotten thru the first few dozen pages but can't wait to read about everyone's experiences. I have always been interested in the 'unexplained'. I use to hear stories about my grandmother and her premonitions, heard my mother whispering about seeing ghosts and the 'haunted home' she grew up in. She never spoke to me directly as she thought these things were evil and wanted to keep me out of it. She passed when I was young but I still just took those things as normal so when they started happening to me, it wasnt too big of a shock.
I've 'seen' several spirits... heard them walking, etc first then saw them before they vanished in front of my eyes. I've heard my guardian angel/spirit guide on nearly a dozen occasions as clearly as i'd hear you if you were sitting next to me speaking. Each time was either a warning, or something of importance in my life.
I've intuitively 'felt' things for years and know to never question it for its seldom wrong. ...right down to 'knowing' my husband wasnt really at his moms house, he was in a hotel w/someone...and picking up a phone book, running my finger down the page and stopping on one...calling and sure enough, he was there. [have to add this had never happened before in case you think maybe this was a regular occurance and until that very moment had no idea he'd been having an affair]
I've seen a few of my angels: lying on my bed and it was as if the ceiling had been ripped open. There were 4 nuns peering thur the hole talking amongst themselves as they looked down at me and giggling, until one of them gasped and said, "I think she can see us" I replied, "yes I see you. Who are you?" and bam, they were gone and the ceiling was normal in the blink of an eye. I hadnt told anyone of that and 20+ years later, a psychic told me I had 4 nuns watching over me, that I had been a priest in a past life and they were still with me. What he also didnt know was that I've had a recurring dream that is very real like and have had it for as long as I can remember. I am in an ancient cathedreal, lying prone on the cold stone floor. It's cold and damp and I can feel it in my bones but I dont dare move. And thats it. Just the smells, the cold, the feel of it. Very wierd but I'm sure its a past life memory. And I have a few others of those as well. Images that I've had stuck in my head for no reason.
I've also had obe during dream states... I believe I was with one of the Ascended Masters, I was in a crowd and he was speaking, like a lecture...I can still hear the clarity of his voice. Then someone showed me around and took me to what they called 'the great mind' which was a huge circle of souls meditating and I was allowed to join in. I still ask at night to return and I may, I may just not be remembering. I have to concentrate more on asking to be allowed to remember. I know it was real as its all so clear, and a regular dream wouldnt be.. but this one I remember in detail. Anyway.... lol
My daughter is also gifted. Her husband says she's like the woman on 'the medium' with souls popping in and out but she now seems to have better control of it.
Oh and I should add that I've never experimented with drugs and never been a drinker. Just in case anyone was wondering lol.
Thanks again for a great thread. I'll be sure to read thru the rest. ~Lu

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had sleep paralysis again the other night, Monday night? After my partner left for the night. Freaky. During the paralyzed state, I saw a Hell Hound sniffing around looking for something - I guessed my partner. At one point I felt it climb on the bed and sniff the pillow. It smelled of sawdust, my partner had been in the shop all night working before he came to visit me. I did some research the next day and discovered that a Hell Hound usually means death. If you see it three times, that means you'll die soon. But - I don't think it was looking for me. It was looking for my partner. I got the feeling that my partner, who is former military, has seen it before. Funny thing is...two things happened the next morning. My graduation photo was lying on it's side on my bookshelf. And I found his hat lying on my office floor - he's never left anything behind of his before. And even though I was in my office most of the night, I didn't even notice his hat there.

The next night, I wound up in the hospital really sick. And his brother, also wound up in the hospital. For the same reasons...he has two clots in the lungs, and I was in for a possible clot which I have a condition for. What are the chances of that happening? Two people close to him in the hospital for the same thing - the day after I see the Hell Hound that I know was associated with him!

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join