It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this but ima just go ahead and everyone can tell me their thoughts.

Anyway i was sitting in my living room chair comfortable just thinking and i got a vision in my minds eye of seeing myself from a front view and i was looking at the detail of my head and torso, then looked at my eyes and i saw them as swirling vortexes? where the pupils would be but a bit larger.

has this ever happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis quite a number of times . I never dared to open my eyes coz of fear lol . Also heard a few voices which i'm not sure real or just a dream , as i was in a semi-sleep state if i'm not wrong .

edit on 24-2-2015 by TheChildhoodLane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dontroll
Not sure where to post this but ima just go ahead and everyone can tell me their thoughts.

Anyway i was sitting in my living room chair comfortable just thinking and i got a vision in my minds eye of seeing myself from a front view and i was looking at the detail of my head and torso, then looked at my eyes and i saw them as swirling vortexes? where the pupils would be but a bit larger.

has this ever happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance

Welcome to the thread, Dontroll.

Actually, that sounds similar to something DarkBlade71 experienced when he was psychically attacked by "something" that I think was a demon.
He checks the thread out from time to time, so maybe he'll see this and reply.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChildhoodLane

Welcome to the thread.

It is really weird what we experience when first drifting off to sleep, right?

I've heard my name shouted so loud that it made me jump to full wakefulness, and also, other things that make me question if it's real, from another dimension, or just some weird thing that happens when the brain gets in an alpha state before deep sleep.
As for sleep paralysis, I think sometimes that could have a scientific explanation, and other times it really is a being of some kind bleeding through to scare us, or communicate something to us. Hard to say which it is.

Thank you for posting. I hope you enjoy the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Two things happened in my parents' house that were strange. The first is that I was in my room doing homework and the cover plate for my light switch burst off the wall, cracked down the middle vertically. Of course that could've been stress from over tightening, but we had been living there for a few years by then. The second is that my sister's television would randomly turn on the closed captioning and scroll the name "Sean" over and over. The previous owners built the house, I found no deaths on the property when I researched it, and there are no Seans associated with the home or our family.

Most recently I was living with my in-laws briefly and woke up to see a boy standing in the room with his back to me. My partner shifted, blocked my vision momentarily, and the boy was gone. I was most definitely awake and aware.

I've also experienced sleep paralysis many times and once saw what appeared to be a meteorite slowly moving across the sky at sunset. That's all I can think of.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Darksea13

Welcome to the thread, Darksea13.

Sounds like Sean was trying to get someone's attention. I really wish when they try so hard, people could bring in a medium to communicate and see what the message is. Sometimes they just feel the need to tell someone something about their previous life before they can move on, or they need to give a message to someone.

The boy was probably a former child that lived there, or in the area of your in-laws house. Sounds like he was just checking you out, wondering who these strangers are in his bed. LOL
If activity picks up, pay attention to whether it is negative... as in bad dreams, mood swings, anger for no apparent reason, relationships going bad, health issues, etc.
Demons will use children as a disguise to get close to the living, gain their trust, then attack when their guard is down.
I have friends that can get rid of demons. If you ever need help, let me know.

Meteorites don't usually move slowly... do they?
Could have been something else. I think you know this, or you wouldn't have posted it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for the welcome! I just registered here as well. Interesting ideas about my post. I had a Ouija board when I was a teenager, but I only used it a couple of times and never thought to try to contact "Sean." If I ever make it back to my parents' house I might give it a try.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ah I did a search on Facebook for "meteorite" and my partner actually Instagrammed what we saw. Unfortunately the picture doesn't represent what we saw with our own eyes. It looked like a contrail, but it was erratic, steadily lengthening, and didn't appear to have a plane on the leading end. It was just a little brighter. I checked the logs of meteorite sightings and nothing for 7-23-13.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Interesting! Thanks for the pic!

I don't know of any meteors that leave a smoke trail like that, but I'm no pro on this, so... no telling what that is!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I've seen a number of meteorites and I believe some had smoke trails or contrails on one night. I've also seen a fireball. What I call a fireball is a large meteor streaking across the sky that expanded or blew up into a million shiny pieces and it was like a fourth of july explosion except the ball of light stayed in one spot as far as the explosion. That is as it was moving across the sky the exploding fireball stayed in a circular diameter. The forward momentum kept it rapidly moving across the sky. There was a full moon out and this fireball I believe expanded to about 3 times the size of the full moon before it dissipated. It actually went under the moon from my vantage point. I checked to find out what it was. There was no mention of it on the news. I must have been one of the lucky few to have seen it. It was over in seconds.

Never saw anything like it before or after. I did read fireballs are a real thing astronomically speaking and can simply be something similar to miniature comets full of ice that explode in our atmosphere. Most people probably never see such a thing. That would be even more so since very few people watch the night sky anymore. For the ones who do, it looks pretty but you have to be filming such an event ahead of time to catch it and share it with the world. I believe such events are so unpredictable, no one has caught one on film exactly like what I saw. Maybe someone has but it never gets much media attention unless everyone already heard about it such as the incident with the meteorite in Russia in the last few years.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I never saw a meteorite growing up in Georgia, but when I moved to New Hampshire and drove home from work in the early morning hours I started seeing them often. Usually they looked like blue streaks of light, but at least once I saw one that was orange and fiery looking.

You can look up fireballs here fireball reports
edit on 4-3-2015 by Darksea13 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thank you for that link, Darksea13; good site to have.
Also, good to see you are still with us.

And, thank you OTH for your feedback.

I wanted to share what I just experienced... I was putting a new ink refill into my gel pen, but I dropped it. I saw it land on my lap so I reached to pick it up, but it wasn't there. I stood up, searched my clothing, all around the chair, the floor, the desk, EVERYWHERE! There was no pen refill anywhere!

I'm a little stunned at the moment. There was no place for this thing to go that I haven't searched. Did it enter a portal and go into a different dimension? That's about the only answer I can come up with at the moment.

Watch this thing show up in my bathroom, or some other place where I know it couldn't be. Well... that happens here quite often, so I won't be too surprised if it does.

Anyway... this just happened and I'm still quite astonished at how it basically disappeared right before my eyes!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joesepth
Hello everyone

Well, hello there! Welcome to the thread.

I think maybe you're just posting so you can get your 20 in quickly, but if you have any paranormal experiences to share, we'd love to hear them.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bump!

Just a quick little "share" to bump the thread...

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I went straight to the coffee pot to start it brewing, and as I reached the counter I heard someone clearly say my name. It was kind of like they were in a different place; I really can't describe it. It was definitely a female.

The other family members were still in bed, so I went and peaked in to see if anyone had called me; they were still asleep.
It didn't sound like them, anyway. I checked outside... no one there.

My sister-in-law just passed away the previous day; she was the first one to come to mind, so I think it could have been her.

This is a rare thing for me. How about you? Do you ever hear people calling your name?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't remember hearing any spirits talk so I would not have heard my name. It might be just as well since I used to have enough trouble with all the noisy birds in the spring. This year there is an owl plus possibly a hawk. It has been the quietest spring so far that I can remember. However I found a dead bird in my backyard today, not sure what killed it. I got rid of the corpse and looked back in my back yard a couple hours later and saw about a half dozen birds. Apparently the way I planted trees and bushes forms a natural habitat attracting just about everything.

I don't care for a whole lot of wildlife approaching my area but I do like it when a number of attractive girls in clubs approach me.

I was wondering if ghosts are attracted to me as well. However I haven't noticed anything really unusual.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've had a few weird experiences in my life. Me and my brother are 11 months apart in age so we shared a room for some years. This happened in Eastern Kentucky, we were in our bunk beds one night and from across our room was the backdoor and each and every night for a year we would sit and watch the doorknob being turned like someone was trying to get in. Scared the living crap out of us, we were probably only like 7 and 8 at the time. We could also around this time hear screams from the woods directly in front of our house. We lived in a little "holler" with my mamaw and papaw right beside us and my aunts on the other side and no one knew what these screams were. Not any panther or big cat, something else entirely. Dogs on that road would go missing, it was odd.

Few years later when I was 19 and pregnant with my first son, at my baby shower at my mothers there was a picture taken of me opening gifts with my moms Weiner dog in my lap and a huge orb right next to my big pregnant belly. Was so strange to see, the dog apparently seen it too, he was looking right at it. Someone my mother works with seen the pic and said it was my ex but the father of my sons, mother who was watching out for us. She never knew that his mother was dead and had been since he was 16. She also told me before I even knew I was pregnant that I would soon have a son and that something would be wrong with him but he'll be ok ...my son was born having seizures but he is fine and as healthy as a horse now. Same son, a few years later would tell me he saw "mamaw Rita" and she would come to play with him, he would go on a describe her to a 'T'.

Go on another few yrs later when I had my 2nd son, one night while in bed watching tv, my two dogs, a Chihuahua and my sons therapy dog, a boxer, were laying with me when all of a sudden I couldn't move, couldn't speak or anything. Everything I've read on sleep paralysis seems to fit what I experienced but I cannot stress enough that I wasn't asleep. My dogs suddenly as soon as this happened got up on my chest and started growling and looking right at my hairline on my forehead. Then I heard my name whispered in my ear by a very deep low male voice. As soon as it happened it was over with in like maybe 2 mins it seemed like. Scared me to death, have had that happen another time after that also, still not asleep then either.

Had a possible time lapse when I was a teenager while driving with my best friend and her mother one night on our way to their house. Came up on a construction crew and was told to take a road to our right and there would be detour signs pointing the way back to the main road. We traveled down the road seems like forever and didn't see any kind of signs so we turned around in a driveway and went back the same EXACT way we came in only to come out in a diff county close to 30 miles away from where we originally turned at. Still can't explain that to this day.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jennah88

Welcome to the thread, and ATS.

WOW! Those are some awesome experiences, Jennah88!

Sounds like you had something (a ghost?) trying to scare you with the door knob. Some spirits feed on fear, so this is what I think was happening. A spirit can come through walls and doors, if they want to, unless someone had done a ritual there in the past to keep then out. They can read your mind and see what frightens you, then take action on whatever it is.

Sounds like you may have heard the same thing I heard in the woods when I was growing up. I live in Tennessee, but, hey, close enough!
I don't remember anyone saying anything about dogs going missing, but I saw a show on t.v. where there was a creature that took dogs.
It was the spookiest sound I have ever heard throughout ALL my lifetime of experiences!

That's awesome about your son saying he saw Grandma Rita! Thanks for sharing that!
More confirmation that we exist in spirit/energy form before we come here. She is probably his spirit guide now.

Sleep paralysis is not always something that science can explain away with hallucinations.
I am convinced that some of these types of experiences are as real as the nose on our face!! Scientists just can't wrap their closed-minded brain around anything spiritual, or from another dimension, because it is outside their realm of understanding. They HAVE to be able to explain it in "physical" terms.
I'm not sure if it is some type of spiritual lesson being shown to us about our fears, or if it is a real entity that is trying to get to people. It's scary, no matter what the explanation!!

Humm...
I'm perplexed with an explanation for your road experience. The only thing that occurs to me is, either you were abducted and had some kind of brain wipe, or else, you went through a time warp and you ended up traveling on a road in a parallel earth. That's just plain weird! I think it has to do with quantum physics though.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. Awesome stories!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Gonna apologize in advance for this one...its long...

Yes that "thing" in the woods was the creepiest thing I believe I've ever heard. We actually used to sit outside on the porch at my mamaws at night and listen to it. I never heard of bigfoot or the such back then and I remember asking my papaw what it was and he never had a clue, he even spoke of that day up until he died at the age of 96. After I had posted earlier I was talking with my brother about this stuff and he reminded me of another occurrence that happened when we were young. I'll set the picture for you, since your from TN I assume its close to about the same terrain as east KY is. Mountainous, heavily wooded, etc. We lived in this little holler with 5 houses, my great aunts being the first, then ours, then my mamaws, then my two aunts. We used to have a husky out beside our house long before this occurrence in like a dog lot, I guess you would say. Behind all of our houses was woods as was the front. The road in front of our houses was blacktopped so me and my brother would ride our bikes up from one of my aunts houses all the way back to my great aunts. Now mind you its really no long way, you could walk from the first house to the last in literally like 7 mins if that. So anywho, with my mom and dad working from early in the morning to around 7pm we were with my mamaw and papaw ALL the time. We were out racing our bikes seeing how fast we could go, we done this a few times when I realized that something was out next to our house in the dog lot. I stopped my brother and told him to look, it was what I first thought was a dog. I was obsessed with animals so usually when I seen one I went right to it not worried about them biting me or whatever. But when I seen this I was actually scared. It had black kinda shaggy fur, brown looking on the hair ends, long snout and I mean long, short pointed ears and its back end was higher than its front. This thing was huge, way bigger than the husky we had. We just stood there staring at it. My brother kept saying we should go inside mamaws but I just couldn't stop staring, I feared whatever this dog thing was would chase and get me before I made it. I yelled for my papaw, he was on the porch and I told him to look. As soon as he saw this thing he yelled for my mamaw to get his rifle. He then yelled for us to get up on the porch asap. We ran like we never ran before. He went out to their back door and went to our house with his gun. My mamaw said she never seen something like that before and it wasn't a coyote or a wolf, don't even think we have wolves around here, and wasn't no dog that we ever seen. Papaw came back few mins later FREAKED out, wouldn't say anything, just told us not to go outside anymore without them there. Sooo...i don't honestly know what that dog thing was but it was enough that we weren't allowed back outside at all for at least a good week.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jennah88

WOW! That sounds like it could have been a Hell Hound.

We have another member here, Scribe611, who posted about an experience with those creatures, but I can't tell you where it's located in the thread. They were coming after her, but she had her dog with her and it ran them off long enough to allow her to get inside. That would scare the crap out of me!!

Whatever it was in the woods at my house growing up, none of the parents in that area would let their children play outside, either. It was a long time before it stopped coming around. I just had to play with my paper dolls and board games inside, but that was fine with me.

Thank you for coming back with more.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join