It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HighSpeedLowDrag

Welcome to the thread!
Thank you for sharing.

I'll have to respond with a better reply when I have more time; I'm getting ready for work now.
Fascinating!

Share more, if you wish.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
originally posted by: HighSpeedLowDrag

Throughout my life, I've had my share of experiences.

When I was a small boy, circa 1975, I remember one night my parents and their friends and us kids were sitting around a fire they built in the backyard pit. It was night time. Everyone around the fire seemed to be having fun and laughing. My parents sent my little brother and I inside the house to fetch a tupperware container(don't remember why). I recall opening the sliding glass door on the way back out, little brother next to me. We stepped outside and noticed right away that everyone around the fire was very quiet and still. We remember them being frozen in mid action like somebody used a remote on them and pressed the pause button.

I remember looking up and seeing a bright red ball hovering above them. My little brother saw what was going on also. My next memory is of everyone around the fire back to normal. This is a memory that we both share, and periodically we will bring it up and remember it together...

REALLY?!!!

I hardly ever get people posting about witnessing others being suspended in time. I think there's only been one other person, besides myself to post about it here. Thank you so much!!
My experience was when I saw the UFO that I posted about on page 1 of the thread. It's nice to see that others have shared this experience; hard to believe if you haven't gone through it yourself.

I've had experiences when I'm alone where I become aware of someone watching me. I can feel a strong presence of something malevolent in the room with me. Before I can react I am pinned down or paralyzed and I am also unable to speak. I know it's happened before because i distinctly remember thinking "Oh no, NOT AGAIN!"...I never remember what happens to me after I realize something has me. I do remember slowly coming out of this paralyzed and mute state. After it seems to be over, I remain terrified and scan the room I'm in with wide expectant eyes...It has happened before going to sleep in bed, after waking up suddenly from sleep, and during the day when I'm fully dressed and just sitting around...

Most people will say there is a scientific explanation for this, but, in my personal opinion, it isn't ALWAYS neurological (Sleep Paralysis).
I think there are times when "something else" takes control of people. Especially in a case like yours where you feel the presence of a malevolent being, and being awake when it happens.

I don't know if you'll agree with what I think it is, but it seems you have some ETs visiting you... since early childhood. The red orb over your "suspended in time" family seems to point to this as well.
If they have done any type of experiments on you, they will come around and do a "check up" from time to time (so I've been told by other abductees).
Have you ever noticed missing time after one of these episodes?

I've had many other things happen..

Okay, let's hear it.

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see you back soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'd have brought up ( once again o: ) that your perception could have been much faster, so your body couldn't catch up and others seem frozen, making you able to see some faster life forms.
But if your brother saw the same - the chance is low that your changing surroundings made you both able to.

When I open my for a while closed door I usually fade out for a second in the change of whatever it is. I still try to figure it out.

What another told me was that he was in a moving bus with his class, saw the bus, after sleep, but was paralyzed and heard a loud bang which the others didn't hear (he asked the others, afterwards, who stared at him).
Similar are my experiences of feeling both my body and another me moving around just before waking up, trying to escape (already written).

I once saw a red glowing ball in a 45° angle 50 cm away for not even a half second in front of me, though, it was flowing down into another half ball shape.

Related to glowing red was when I was suddenly up at 5 am, seeing in the dark perceived as everything being red while my blanket hovered and spinned while doing so (already written).

Related to fire is an easier way to train to see the invisible - and a possible similarity to sunlight: creating life.

Hope this helps!
And thank you for sharing your past event, HighSpeedLowDrag.
edit on 25-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Ok, I will share one dream that I have often. It usually happens about every two weeks and has been that way for as long as I can remember. It is always the same including the ending.

It starts out I am walking down the street, I am always wearing a blue suit with a crisp white shirt. I can see the accessories I am wearing. I have on a silver ring, that I own and wear, it looks almost like a purple tiger's eye, I also am wearing a big silver chain around my neck and black heels. As I am walking, I turn a corner and find myself in an alley. All of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me. I look behind me and I see two men who are wearing clothes just like me, except no heels, they have on nice black, men's shoes. I also see silver rings on their fingers but they don't have the purple tiger's eye, just plain silver bands on their right hands. I notice in their hands that they have syringes, a size I can't even begin to explain. I have seen long needles that vet's use but these are so much bigger.
Somehow I can feel they are after me to steal my soul.
I begin to walk faster because of feeling fear, they begin to walk faster. I walk even faster, and they speed up. I reach down and slip out of my heels because I know they are going to slow me down. I begin running and I can tell they are running.
I come to the end of the alley with no place else to go, so I jump up, all of a sudden I am on the rooftops.
I am running and encompassed by fear. I look behind me and they have scaled the buildings and are now on the rooftops, syringes in hand. I feel as if I am literally running for my life. I am scaling buildings and they are hot on my trail. I would say we run about three blocks and all of a sudden I trip.
I am down on the rooftop and look to see where they are.
They are right there over me, leaning in with the syringes and all of a sudden I wake up. I am sweating, panic stricken and mind/heart is racing. I can feel spasms in my legs, as if I have been running in my sleep.

I don't like this dream and wish I knew I way to stop it from occurring.

www.dreammoods.com...

Walking down a street would be symbolic of walking along your life path. The blue suit indicates that you want to be acknowledged and recognized for your abilities and skills. You do not want your power to go unnoticed. The suit being blue, is the color of trust and peace. The white shirt refers to your emotions or some emotional situation. The shirt you wear reveals your attitude and level of consciousness about a particular situation. The color white is symbolic of puriety and goodness.
To see jewelry in your dream signifies status and your own sense of self worth and personal value. It is also symbolic of knowledge, identity, or whatever qualities you hold precious in your life. Jewelry highlights the importance of spiritual and psychological riches. If you dream of a specific piece of jewelry that you own, then it symbolizes aspects of a waking relationship.
As for the ring, purple is the color of the imagination. It can be creative and individual or immature and impractical.
The syringes may be a metaphor that you need to inject more enthusiasm, fun, or determination into your life. Consider also the contents of the syringe and how it would affect you.
To dream that you have a lack of soul or no soul suggests that you are feeling spiritually lost.
To dream that you are wearing inappropriate shoes for the occasion or for the activity at hand means that your progress and path in life will be long, hard and laborious.
To dream that you are on top of a roof symbolizes boundless success

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I finally made it.

So... from the description above, we see that you are walking along your life path, not wanting to be ignored for your abilities and skills, and your emotions regarding a particular situation are pure.

Noticing the jewelry indicates your psychological/spiritual riches involving a waking relationship.

These men that are following you seem to be of a status just beneath yours (less jewelry, no heels), but are following you to "inject a BIG dose of enthusiasm, fun, or determination into the situation this dream pertains to.

Your fear of these men stealing your soul suggests that you don't want to lose your spiritual outlook pertaining to this situation, and you feel these men will rob it from you. You try to run, but they run too, and stay right behind you.

You remove your heels because they are inappropriate for the occasion, to progress in your escape from the men. (DUH!)

You triped (took a slight fall along your life path) while running, but got up and jumped to the rooftop, which indicates your success in this " real-life situation". But, the men finally caught up with you and were ready to inject the syringes into you, which caused you to wake up.

So, there you have the meaning based on the symbolism of the items in the dream. Does that mean anything to you? Can you incorporate this into any situation you were having, or ARE having now?

If not, then this could also be a memory from a past life where you were really in that situation, and the men killed you with whatever was in the syringes. A lot of people DO have dreams of how they died in their past life, but they don't realize this is what they are dreaming.

Hope that helps. Let me know what you think.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tipsyk

Tipsyk, I've sent you a message. Please read it a.s.a.p.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wanted to post a experience my husband and I had last night. Yesterday we were watching some old family movies from around 1960's. They were of his family, his grandparents and great grandparents were in them. We got into a conversation on how one day we will be gone and no one will remember us even being here... (yes I know morbid) Later as we were both laying in bed we both felt the bed jolt hard, like someone had kicked the end of it. Now he is not a believer at all of the paranormal, but he could not explain what happened. It was really creepy. I'm not sure what to think if it either, I just think it is kind of strange that we were both talking about not being remembered and then both of us experiencing something we can not explain away. I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this? Or if anyone has a explanation that could explain what it was.
edit on 2-1-2015 by melissabb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: melissabb

Hello Melissa; Welcome to the thread.

I'm sure that startled you both. I think the answer is pretty simple...

You were watching movies of family members that have died (I assume?) and then started talking about no one remembering you after death. I think this was one of them letting you know they are STILL around, and thanking you for remembering them by watching the movies.
The only way for them to get our attention is by banging on something, affecting electrical devices, flickering lights, etc., so his family member was doing what it knew how to do to say hi.

Our family members will come to us when we think of them strongly enough, so I would say that's all it was. Nothing to worry about.
Tell your husband to say hello to them next time something like that happens; they love being acknowledged.

Thanks for sharing. If anything else happens, please let us know.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Tipsyk, you've disappeared on me!
Please come back and finish your stories; they are absolutely fascinating!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Tipsyk, you've disappeared on me!
Please come back and finish your stories; they are absolutely fascinating!!!

Yes, Tipsyk, please share more. Your stories are very interesting.

Hi Sled, I haven't been on the thread in awhile. I see the experiences are still as intriguing as always. You are almost at your goal of 213 flags, I see. I would give you all of them if I could, but it appears you don't need my help. This site is a "paranormal magnet"; the new members will help you out once they get their 20 posts in, I'm sure.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. It was nice (for me) to get out of school for a couple of weeks and visit with family.
I start back tomorrow, so I just wanted to pop in and check out my favorite thread.

Keep the stories coming People! I'm loving getting caught up in them.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980

Hello Mindless, good to see you. I was wondering what happened to you.

Thank you for keeping up with the thread and giving it a "bump" from time to time.

A little something strange to post myself... Missing Items... AGAIN!!!

For the past two weeks I've had several items "disappear" from where I KNOW I put them. One was my pair of soft leather gloves that I always put in my top chest of drawers when I take them off. I went to get them Friday, and they were no where to be found. Searched the house upside down, looked in my car glove box... nothing.

Last week I had bought a pack of AA batteries for my flashlight, and when I went back to get them the next day they were gone. Of course I can't say that someone else in the house got to them first, but... I was pissed over that because I really needed them.

Also, a few days ago I was going to read up on how to set up my new smart phone (first one I've owned) in the little instruction book that came with it. I distinctly remember placing all the paperwork, along with the book, back in the box and putting it in my room. So, I go to retrieve to book from the box, and it's not there. I was like, 'Are you *&^%ing kidding me?!' I searched down in the cushions in the living room and anywhere I had had it before taking the box to my room, but it wasn't anywhere! Pissed me off... AGAIN!

Today, I was going to use the vacuum cleaner to go over some door frames that were acquiring too much dust on top, but when I pulled out my vacuum, the duster brush I needed was not attached in it's "place" on the vacuum!!! WTH?????
Searched the house again... not found!

I spoke out loud and said things to the ghost that I won't repeat here, and told it to bring everything back, or I would banish it from the face of the earth!

Seems like there was something else that came up missing, but I forget now what it was.

Is this spirit/ghost just trying to piss me off so I'm in a lower-vibration state of consciousness, being pissed off?... Is it just wanting me to notice it?... Is it due to some type of strange occurrence with time lines crossing?... Or, do I have an intruder that likes to take only gloves, batteries, vacuum brushes, and instruction booklets?

I think it's time to borrow my friend's smudge stick again!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Thank you Sled735, I was thinking the same thing. So far we haven't had anymore activity, I will let you know if we experience anything else!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Bump, Bump, Bump!!!

So, where are all my paranormal stories? Come on people, I know you're out there! I'm too close to my goal to let this thread die now!

Don't be shy! We want to hear your story.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread. For a second I was wondering as I pulled into my driveway tonight if I saw someone standing in my yard as if they were waiting for me. However it was dark and light drizzle was falling. Maybe my imagination? Sometimes I wonder if I could be attracting ghosts.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Certain people DO attract ghosts. If we have a bright aura they see that and are drawn to it. They also recognize people who are able to see them and communicate with them. They will bombard that person. People like that have to set their boundaries and let them know to leave them alone when they want their privacy.

Thanks for the bump.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Bump... again!

WOW! So, people have stopped having paranormal experiences? I think this is the longest "dry spell" this thread has experienced!

Come on people... I'm too close to reaching my goal of 213 flags to stop now!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I thought the goal was 200?
lol

HI Sled!

It's been really quiet around here.
Probably cause I am not focusing in that area right now,
although the last few weeks I have been feeling a bit more
curious than usual in a psychic sense but other than doing some 2015 predictions,
not much has been going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I have never encountered anything. I would really like to believe in ghosts - maybe less of the monsters and random creatures but i believe that it makes sense for a spirit to be trapped in a certain space or memory according to an untimely or horrific unnatural death. for example, lets say a young girl was raped and killed (an extremely tragic and distressing event for not only us but of course the young girl) as she did not close her eyes and take that final breath with peace and acceptance the energy from her struggle or distress would reside in that spot, or maybe with her killer? maybe with his family? maybe with her family? - therefore 'haunting' a place or a person.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: endot

I kind of picture it in my head (well a majority of ghosts that people experience)
as extreme emotional discharge.

In my opinion:

Almost like the pulse of a star, the human energy system can burst and shed a residue coating everything in an instant picture/movie.
Extreme emotional/mental overload.
Some people compare it to a camera flash,
but I kind of see it as more of a black and white 3 second movie.
Residual haunt are kind of like that.
Repeating noises almost like clock work,
voices talking that a person can hear but can't interact with,
these kinds of ghosts I believe are just imprints of some sort of emotional discharge.

I view a spirit as something entirely different than a ghost.

In your hypothetical question, I think a person can be coated in that discharge and in a sense they can become haunted.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wondered if being near the top of the edge of a large hill where a busy road with a number of wrecks take place farther down the hill as it skirts around town could increase ghosts at my location.

Actually I was wondering about lucid dreams and weird dreams. Seeing Death and becoming Death, traveling through time, traveling into the astral plane, heaven, or other alternative universes. Seeing everyone suspended in time and walking around with time almost at a complete standstill in relation to others, walking around in alien civilizations on other planets, dreaming that you are part of some alien neural network spanning across this galaxy. Dreaming of a multiverse where worlds of life exist in the micro scale like a universe within an atom in ours and visa versa where our entire universe is like a single atom within a banana sitting on a table within another universe so large that we can't even imagine anything outside our universe which is only like an atom in another bigger reality. A bunch of these thoughts just popped up in my head. They are all bits and pieces of dreams I've had. I've had so many lucid dreams that when my normal dreams happen, it is normal for me to have super powers.

I believe without trying, I've dreamed of invading the consciousness of other humans and beings. Now if I did that for real and just didn't realize what I was doing while I was asleep, that would be amazing. I had a recent idea, what if I tried to invade the dreams of people I know? Is it even possible? If dreams are nothing but our imagination then no. However some do believe that astral travel is real or they believe in out of body experiences so that makes me wonder. Is it an invasion of privacy? what if you just tested it to see if it was possible? Maybe it's not. Anyway I'm bumping the thread and throwing ideas out there. I'm not planning on intentionally trying to invade anyone dreams except maybe when I have extra time to sleep and then only with someone I know to see if they say anything strange. I have serious doubts but then I did dream I have already invaded the minds of a lot of people before I even realized I wasn't dreaming of being in my own body.

You could say if you create your own lucid dreams, your mind tries to think of new ways to explore on occassion.

If we had to describe one of my weirdest dreams, I might say for me it was a dream where I dreamed my mind was outside my physical body and I felt all powerful and all knowing. In fact I felt connected to every atom in the entire universe through all of time and space. Just this universe though. If you think of this universe as a bubble floating in the air, I visualized an infinity of other bubbles where our laws of physics, space, and time do not apply. I knew the outcome of everything and was stuck in the dream. I dreamed I would put a block on all my powers and knowledge and become human and then I finally woke up. I never dreamed of being so bored in my life. The reason? I already knew every possible outcome of every possible action I could ever do plus the outcome of everything else. I guess I never realized how exciting it can be to not know what is going to happen. Hopefully all of this falls into some type of paranormal category.

Someone told me if I knew I was dreaming, I could try to clear away the dream and see if it reveals the akashic records. I probably spelled it wrong. Supposedly those records have a record of everything but if you look up something, you are likely to only look up records as they pertain to your life. I hope this doesn't seem like a long boring ramble.
one link for a definition
www.edgarcayce.org...

edit on 14/1/15 by orionthehunter because: added link to define akashic records

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I thought the goal was 200?
lol

HI Sled!

It's been really quiet around here.
Probably cause I am not focusing in that area right now,
although the last few weeks I have been feeling a bit more
curious than usual in a psychic sense but other than doing some 2015 predictions,
not much has been going on.

No, it was 200 pages. I passed that long ago. I need 213 flags to beat "OBEs... It's Real" thread, which is the second highest flagged thread in the paranormal forum, with 212 flags. I don't think anyone is going to pass the number one thread (I forget what it is). I'll just be happy with being #2.

I suppose it's good that nothing is happening there. I'm still seeing shadows out of the corner of my eyes at work, but that seems to be a nightly thing, which I don't even acknowledge anymore. lol

Good to see you. I'll be around until I hit my goal. Stop back in and see us.

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join