It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Any of you that are interested in aliens and UFO's might enjoy checking this out! It's pretty darn interesting!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Thank you Miss Nugget. I about to see what you have for us.

Welcome to all the new members that have posted. Great reading!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Ha, Ha!!!... synchronicity strikes again!! I love it!!

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As a child from age 4, I had extreme fear of seeing lights and faces in my dark bedroom, so I slept with covers pulled tight over my head for all y childhood. By age 10, I sometimes felt being touched (not sexually), as well always a presence. Through high school I had repeating dreams of becoming aware that I was floating outside my 2nd floor window and I could control moving up or down, right or left. Had that dream maybe 20 times or more but it stopped when I moved out to go to college. I now consider it may have been an out of body experience.

UFOs - Around age 24 (1973), as a science teacher with summers off, I got a summer job as a park supervisor in a remote area about 50 miles outside an east coast large city. An old Y Camp along a creek was being made into a township park, I was the only staff and almost no one used the park so I spent the summer clearing brush. Once while cutting a hiking trail in a mature forest I noticed a clearing about the size of a basketball court surrounded by tall tress and something unusual in the middle. Having good training in science, I observed as I approached a 30 circle in 18" tall late summer grass. I noticed no foot path into the circle and the grass inside was pushed down like in a crop circle, but my hypothesis was something heavy had landed there. The circled was about 30-35 feet in diameter.

The circle was precise, and the crushed grass was still green, it had recently happened. In the middle was a burned area and 3 round depressions in a triangle, each the size of a 2 foot circle and about 4-5 feet each from the other. These 3 "pads" where deeply pushed into the ground several inches. The object that landed was heavy, I thought about a helicopter but the edge of the entire large circle was very clean and I concluded that air blast from a rotor would be a more chaotic pattern and the landing gear "pads" would not be flat circles (at least I've only seen tires or ski type runners on "choppers".

I thought about maybe it was a group event like satanatic cult having a ceremony with "witches cauldrons" in the center. There was burn marks in the very center of the triangle but there was no burned wood, just evidence of high heat hitting the ground. I thought a UFO was a real possibility, and was very afraid of radiation. In the early 70's I had no camera. I told my wife but few others, and oddly never went for a 2nd look which really surprises me now looking back, as I thought about it all my life and can't believe I didn't take a picture thought I knew nothing about cameras and this was before the instant cameras today.

Maybe related, a few years before this incident I removed a small stone like object from my leg which I had for many years. In my leg shin area I had an imbedded object about a 1/8 to 1/4 in diameter. I could feel it and see a dark area, and thought I had fallen as a child and gotten a small stone in the scrapped area, being a kid, I probably never even washed it, just let the scab form over it. But about age 18 I noticed it was closer to the skin surface so I took a steak knife and dug it out. It was stoney, porous with holes and near black, I threw it away. Years later I saw TV shows of possible alien implants and it looked pretty much the same. Still, no evidence that it was that. However I had second type of repetative dream as a kid of seeing flying saucers, a sky full of them and only I saw them. Don't know if those dreams or the object in my leg mean anything, but wonder why I never returned to the landing site when I thought often about it. Later in life I started to connect the above events, but not sure there is a connection

Ghosts- my first event was in the oldest standing building in Downingtown PA, the former King in Arms Inn from early colonial times. At that time it was a employee house for those working at a large motor Inn (200 units) with a 4 star restaurant on a main highway where I worked. So on a sunny day I looked at the clock, exactly 1 pm in the afternoon, and I decided to lay down and take a nap. As soon as my eyes were closed I had a severe fear reaction, on the scale of the shower scene in the movie "Psycho", that intense, but I had no idea why.

I opened my eyes and across the room at the corner, 12 feet away, a black shadow person stepped out of the wall, it was wavy around the edge and the solid blackness of the body was not like anything I ever saw- (today I think i was looking into another dimension). I could not see through it. I screamed and put my arms up to protect myself and closed my eyes instinctively. With my eyes were closed I quickly thought that it won't be there when I open my eyes, but when I did it was still there but much closer, it didn't walk but floated, I didn't notice if it went fully to the floor or was a partial torso. This time I just watched a few seconds more it got about 5 feet away and slowly faded, not all at once, but still quickly. I looked at the clock and it was 1 minute after 1, as I said, a bright sunny day. The intense fear left me and I lived there for another month but had to leave as bad things happened that I can't get into here, some with the job, some with the room. The main Inn eventually burned down. this house still stands and I spoke with the current owners about 6-7 years ago and they have had no incidents but no one lives there, it is part of a business next to it now.

Voices- several times in my adult life a voice had spoken to me out of the clear, just a few incidents, an one was work related. I was upstate looking to buy a commercial property for a regional social services site. I was there the night before I was to see a property, and a voice spoke about 10 pm as I was walking in a motel room, and it simple said "buy it".. I laughed and said can you give me a price? Most of these events are similar, the voice is very near and whispers in one ear. BTW- I bought the building. My wife has more of these type experiences and I have been able to record a few.

Last story is of family member died a year ago and the day after another family member, who was very close to him, was on her cell phone and the deceased voice broke in, she heard it but the caller didn't and the two voices overlapped at times, or the new voice blocks the caller's voice. An hour later, another call came in and she didn't answer so it went to voice mail and we got the first recording. A caller's cell phone voice-mail with another voice overlaying it at times, you could hear one or the other, as if the deceased was using the energy of the caller's voice to create words. This went on for months, gradually decreasing, we have about 10 recordings, some pretty clear, some we can't understand. He said ... "seeing many people" in several messages, mentions several relatives names, says he is "hanging with X..." (family member who died 10 years ago). That he "is better" (he had been ill or a long time before his death at age 30), he says its "soo perfect", its "hard to come over", "I don't know how" ,and "they don't know much", and "if you want to know what its like .." (then next word is covered by callers voice -damn), and also "visit you at the house," and "I love you" . So proof to us of an afterlife !
edit on 2-1-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
retsdeeps1
WOW! What awesome stories you have shared with us! Welcome to the thread!

As a child from age 4, I had extreme fear of seeing lights and faces in my dark bedroom, so I slept with covers pulled tight over my head for all y childhood. By age 10, I sometimes felt being touched (not sexually), as well always a presence. Through high school I had repeating dreams of becoming aware that I was floating outside my 2nd floor window and I could control moving up or down, right or left. Had that dream maybe 20 times or more but it stopped when I moved out to go to college. I now consider it may have been an out of body experience.

Yep. Too bad you didn't know about them at the time. You could have gotten better and soared all over the universe! But... it's not to late.

There was burn marks in the very center of the triangle but there was no burned wood, just evidence of high heat hitting the ground.
I thought a UFO was a real possibility, and was very afraid of radiation. In the early 70's I had no camera. I told my wife but few others, and oddly never went for a 2nd look which really surprises me now looking back, as I thought about it all my life and can't believe I didn't take a picture thought I knew nothing about cameras and this was before the instant cameras today.

( I accidentally deleted some of this paragraph.)
I would go with UFO! Awesome!
Yeah, that is really too bad you didn't get a pic of that. But, if you had an implant, as mentioned below, "they" could have been responsible for directing your thoughts away from getting a shot.

Maybe related, a few years before this incident I removed a small stone like object from my leg which I had for many years. In my leg shin area I had an imbedded object about a 1/8 to 1/4 in diameter. I could feel it and see a dark area, and thought I had fallen as a child and gotten a small stone in the scrapped area, being a kid, I probably never even washed it, just let the scab form over it. But about age 18 I noticed it was closer to the skin surface so I took a steak knife and dug it out. It was stoney, porous with holes and near black, I threw it away. Years later I saw TV shows of possible alien implants and it looked pretty much the same. Still, no evidence that it was that. However I had second type of repetative dream as a kid of seeing flying saucers, a sky full of them and only I saw them. Don't know if those dreams or the object in my leg mean anything, but wonder why I never returned to the landing site when I thought often about it. Later in life I started to connect the above events, but not sure there is a connection.

Yes, the "dreams" and the object are connected. I'm sure if you went under hypnosis, you would have a clear memory of everything "they" did involving you.

Ghosts- my first event was in the oldest standing building in Downingtown PA, the former King in Arms Inn from early colonial times. At that time it was a employee house for those working at a large motor Inn (200 units) with a 4 star restaurant on a main highway where I worked. So on a sunny day I looked at the clock, exactly 1 pm in the afternoon, and I decided to lay down and take a nap. As soon as my eyes were closed I had a severe fear reaction, on the scale of the shower scene in the movie "Psycho", that intense, but I had no idea why.

I opened my eyes and across the room at the corner, 12 feet away, a black shadow person stepped out of the wall, it was wavy around the edge and the solid blackness of the body was not like anything I ever saw- (today I think i was looking into another dimension). I could not see through it. I screamed and put my arms up to protect myself and closed my eyes instinctively. With my eyes were closed I quickly thought that it won't be there when I open my eyes, but when I did it was still there but much closer,
it didn't walk but floated, I didn't notice if it went fully to the floor or was a partial torso. This time I just watched a few seconds more it got about 5 feet away and slowly faded, not all at once, but still quickly.

The fact that it floated tells me it wasn't a "ghost". Ghosts will walk on the same level as us, where as spirits/other dimensional beings will float, usually above ground level.
I can't say what this was. But, judging from the fear it caused before you even saw it, it couldn't have been anything good. At the same time, it doesn't sound like a demon. However, there are other malevolent beings out there.
WOW! Freaky!

Voices- several times in my adult life a voice had spoken to me out of the clear, just a few incidents, an one was work related. I was upstate looking to buy a commercial property for a regional social services site. I was there night before I was to see a property, and the voice spoke about 10 pm as I was walking in a motel room, and it simple said "buy it".. I laughed and said can you give me a price? Most of these events are similar, the voice is very near and whispers in one ear. BTW- I bought the building. My wife has more of these type experiences and I have been able to record a few.

You have the gift of clairaudience. Awesome! Are you still able to hear these messages?

Last story is of family member died a year ago and the day after another family member, who was very close to him, was on her cell phone and the deceased voice broke in, she heard it but the caller didn't and the two voices overlapped at times. An hour later, another call came in and she didn't answer so it went to voice mail and we got the first recording. A caller's cell phone voice-mail with another voice overlaying it at times, you could hear one or the other, as if the deceased was using the energy of the caller's voice to create words. This went on for months, gradually decreasing, we have about 10 recordings, some pretty clear, some we can't understand. He said ... "seeing many people" in several messages, mentions several relatives names, says he is "hanging with a family member who died 10 years ago and that he is better and its "soo perfect", its hard to come over, they don't know much, if you want to know what its like .. (then next word is covered by callers voice -damn), visit you at the house, and I'm better (he had been ill or a long time before his death at age 30). So proof to us of an afterlife !

Totally AWESOME!!! I've had several members telling about hearing their loved ones speaking on the phone after their death. It would be wonderful if we could all just pick up the phone and talk with them after their departure.
She should consider herself blessed. Not all get this opportunity.

Thank you soooooo very much for sharing your experiences with us. WOW!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

balistik1031

sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

And... did you have a comment about my OP?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I used to work at a Sign manufacturing company 6 years back until a few months ago, and many times would need to stay real late to get something that had delivery deadlines to meet, and often would get the feeling that there was something there watching.. It was a pretty creeped out feeling, but I was never afraid for some reason.

Until the end of this last summer, it never really did anything, and then this spirit started really messing with everyone there, and people laughed and scoffed at those people mentioning these experiences there. There was a young kid there who was a relative of the owner, the kid is about 17 or maybe 18 years old, and one night just a few weeks ago he and another worker were working on some project and this spirit started to make noises like mumbling and whispering very close to the older worker.

This older worker had been hearing this happening directed at him for about an hour and he told the kid about it, and the kid really laughed at him and said he was losing it and paranoid, and right after this, this spirit or entity made a pretty loud chanting like mumbling sound right next to the kid's face and both of them heard this as loud as can be, and I hear it really upset the kid and scared him seriously bad, and he left the building immediately..

He won't go in the building anymore, and now I'm still hearing that this thing is messing with everyone who works there on a daily and nightly basis.

Also, last summer when I experienced this thing, I remember hearing my name called when I was the only one there.. I figured one of the foremen came back to do some work or help me, so I go out of one area into the main large room where I heard the voice come from, and after I was there looking, it called my name again, but it was coming from the room I was in previously, and I still thought it was someone looking for me who had come back.

So when I return to that area, I hear it right outside these wide booth type doors, so I open the doors and look and see no one, and right then I realize and remember people saying the place was haunted, which I had forgotten about, and I suddenly burst out laughing at whatever it was, because it felt like I was being pranked by this ghost, and I thought it was so hilarious for some reason.. After that I also said out loud that I knew exactly what it was, and I added that I liked it's sense of humor, and I was still laughing.. I heard a chuckle from a ways away, and after that It never did anything to me after that..

I suggested to others that still work there to go along with it and just laugh and say "that was a good one" or "nice trick" and a few have tried it, but it is still doing this mumbling and strange chanting loud words right next to people, only the words are not understood and sounds like gibberish, so this scares the crap out of most people there.. It is still going strong whatever it is.

and now I hear it is showing itself and some employees that didn't even believe ghosts or spirits existed, are now reporting a shadow person that can be seen when people are looking up in the storage loft, and it pops it's head up and looks at them for a second and then pops up again, or glides very fast to another spot nearby.. It is freaking some people out at this point. But the guys that have worked there for a long time aren't really afraid of it and they ignore it mostly.

If I hear more about it again I'll report any new interesting occurrences

Cheers all
edit on 2-1-2014 by alienreality because: edit

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by retsdeeps1

You have had quite the experiences! I'm so glad you shared some with us!

As I was reading through your post, I began to wonder about a hereditary factor, and was going to ask if anybody else in your family was 'sensitive, but you answered my question at the end.

I read once about testing psychic abilities using a deck of playing cards. It was an article from a university study on testing the phenomenon, so I decided to test my 18 year old daughter. I already knew she was gifted in the paranormal.

It involved guessing what the card would be,( red face card, black card, etc.) and there was a scoring chart. anything above 3 out of 10 correct answers was against the odds of 'guessing', suggesting psychic gift. The higher the accuracy, the more physic a person was.

She scored 6 out of 10 the first round, and on the third round she had 8 out of 10.

Then she tested me, and I didn't get ANY right! Neither one of us believed that was possible, since I've always 'known' things I could have no way of knowing.

After running through the sequence a couple more times, we noticed that I was correctly identifying the card that came AFTER the next one being turned over...9/10 times!

My daughters ability to see the near future, and my precognitive ability made for some interesting times!

Okay; somebody else's turn to share.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Did you watch the video?

It's kind of a teaser, not saying too much about the ranch on the Washington/Oregon border with all of the UFO activity.

The guy being interviewed mentioned just about every alien ever seen, and barely touched on the 'good guys/bad guys' aspect. I have high hopes that the upcoming interview will have a lot more information to think on, and process!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That's an interesting story!

It seems that some ghosts DO have a sense of humor.

I've always thought that if I have trouble 'crossing over', I will be a prankster ghost.

Got any spare rooms in your house? A walk-in closet would be just fine.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

nugget1

That's an interesting story!

It seems that some ghosts DO have a sense of humor.

I've always thought that if I have trouble 'crossing over', I will be a prankster ghost.

Got any spare rooms in your house? A walk-in closet would be just fine.

Right next to my bed is a closet, not quite a walk in one, and I am always looking at it like I am expecting to see somwe red glowing eyes looking out at me, thankfully I never have

Before I forget, I have a friend that started working as a night janitor a few months ago, and I told him about the sign shop ghosts, and then he told me at his new job, he goes to a lot of nursing homes to clean them, and 2 of these are actually not occupied right now and so he goes in those totally alone at 2AM or later to clean them, dust floors, etc.. He said an old woman ghost came right yp behind him and whispered: "what are you doing?" to him, which startled him pretty good, but he spoke that he just cleaning the buildings, then he said he was cleaning them so people that will be staying there will have a clean place to stay, and also kids would be visiting there and it should be clean for the kids.

After that he says it left him but left him an emotional feeling that it understood and approved, and has not bothered him since.. Kind of cool story.

Not often does it seem like people are always saying the right things to these spirits, but it sounds like he said the right things to that old woman.. I find it interesting and also strange that this old woman ghost did not know what he was doing, even though he was pushing a cleaning cart and stuff everywhere.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Maybe she was questioning why he was cleaning an unoccupied building, and his explanation of preparing it for others' coming was the answer she was seeking?

I sincerely believe that more and more people in the coming year will begin to experience things they can't explain or rationalize, and information such as is on this thread will keep them from feeling the need to be 'certified'.

I have shared things here that I would NEVER have spoken of before, because I know that makes me certifiable by psychiatric standards, and makes those who have never had these experiences rather fearful.

It's not contagious, folks!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Good to see you came back again.

You know, I think the reason the ghost/demon/or whatever it is, left you alone was because it didn't get a fearful reaction from you.
The others may have talked to it, as you suggested, but I bet they still said it with fear in their voice and it knew they were afraid.
Fear seems to attract these things; they feed on it. But, if it is just an evil human spirit, and not a demon, then it may just be passing the time, getting it's kicks on frightening the others.

It liked you. Count your blessings.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It depends on what era the old lady was from. Maybe she didn't recognize the cleaning supplies on the cart, and wondered what they were.
She was probably happy to hear she was going to have company too. Someone around her after many years of being alone probably made her day.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

That's great odds you and your daughter both beat! Congratulations on your gift.

Thanks for helping me out with feedback to the others posting. I really appreciate it when others jump in and show an interest when someone shares their experience.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by Mindless1980

Did you watch the video?

It's kind of a teaser, not saying too much about the ranch on the Washington/Oregon border with all of the UFO activity.

The guy being interviewed mentioned just about every alien ever seen, and barely touched on the 'good guys/bad guys' aspect. I have high hopes that the upcoming interview will have a lot more information to think on, and process!

Yes, I liked it. James Gilliland seems pretty knowledgeable to me. He touched on subjects that I have seen Sled make threads about, like the one concerning the frequency shifts, and the one where she shares a transcript from an Orion alien with a message of how they are contacting people, and the consciousness rising as DNA is affected. Sled has covered about everything this man said, and then some. LOL

Come to Sled's threads and hear it first, Floks!

Like you, I would have liked other questions to have been asked. There probably wasn't enough time to get into all that. Or, it was rehearsed beforehand, and he told him what he would talk about.

I think people should send in some topics from this thread for Josh to research. There's such a diversity of paranormal topics here! That should keep him busy for awhile!

More great stories up since I was here. This is great!!
This thread seems to run in spurts of a lot of activity, then a lull for awhile, then another spree of activity, etc. I'm just happy it is still going. I suppose paranormal activity is something that will always be around, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If someone is trying to make some sense of all of this, I do have a relative that has told me it was a blessing to see and know there was an evil entity around. She claimed she saw Satan a couple of times. I never posted this online because it sounds like she is crazy and by being related, well... She has also claimed on a few rare occasions to have seen other entities and/or dead people. I have not seen any such entities that I am aware of except possibly shadows or something out of the corner of my eye. I do believe I felt something touching me a couple of times and saw some distortion in the light in front of me or distortion in my vision when I felt something touching me. Whomever or whatever was not bothering me. The touch felt good kind of like a very gentle kiss. I have only experienced this in my house. I almost thought something or someone moved into my new house about a week after I moved from another place.

Other than above, my most paranormal events were one windy night in college when some heavy lobby door blew all the way open for me and then closed behind me after I walked through. It was like I had my own invisible door man ghost. I thought at first maybe I got really lucky and that a really strong gust of wind hit the door just as I approached. Apparently a guy in the lobby did not think so. His eyes got real big. Then he ducked, stumbled on some chairs, and ran like he saw something I did not. I played an arcade game in the lobby for 30 minutes. That door only opened about a foot or two, never the whole way the whole time. Then I decided to walk back to my dorm building. As I approached the door it swung back open. It closed behind me. hmmmm, weird I thought. I walked a little bit faster.

It was really strange that I saw no one. There were 2,000 students living in that dorm building plus another 2,000 in my dorm building and I saw nobody in 30 minutes. I got back to my dorm building and the lobby door swung open for me. Ok, I'm getting a little bit spooked out now. I think I went straight up to my dorm room and didn't go back out for a while.

On another day, I thought it was odd how it seemed like sometimes the wind seemed to kick up around me. I knew if I told anyone, they would think I was off my rocker. Then one afternoon I saw the wind start swirling around me as I walked past some tall buildings. It kept swirling. Soon a dust devil had visibly formed around me and I was at the eye. We were both moving in the same direction and I was at the eye of it. Cool I thought. I think no one saw me. Anyway we both moved across campus arriving at my dorm building and we both stopped. I was getting concerned because there was a lot of dust and dirt as the dust devil got bigger the whole way. I was still in the eye. I decided to walk through the wall of it and got a face full of dust. It dissipated shortly after that. I probably posted this previously in this thread but thought I would sum up the weirdest things ever I've seen.

I have noticed other weird things too and very odd coincidences that I only can hope were coincidences. The alternatives I am not ready to accept. I have even considered the possibility that I'm really in a coma in real life and that all these things I see happen are just something my mind thought of. If you visualize something and then it happens, does that mean you had something to do with it? Are you psychic? Are you really in a coma and your mind made it happen? Are we all in a matrix like reality but for some odd reason, the AI has chosen to interact with my thoughts even talking to me in my sleep a couple of times? There are scientists who believe our entire universe may be like a massive hologram and we are nothing but a simulation. I've had a dream where an extremely intelligent AI made contact with me and we were just chit chatting about various topics. I dreamed it made some kind of weird temporal (time) distortion to communicate with my semi-conscious mind. I was trying to sleep and think I was half asleep. Obviously I had to be somewhat asleep.

I lucid dream a lot so I think my mind is aware it's a dream a lot of the time.
Typing all this is not helping me sleep. I usually get sleepy reading this site. Am I the only one who comes here to read and fall asleep?

edit on 3/1/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you very much for the welcoming
and it is my pleasure, I am glad to share my experiences and too see whether anyone can shed some light on anything... particularly the event that took place with my bedroom door flying open

Also thank you for your responses on each of my accounts, you have helped clarify some of the things that I have thought previously and described what it could be in greater detail than anyone has ever provided me previously, so thanks for that. I may also add that my parents house that I used to live in was at least 200 years old and was adjacent to a cemetery, which could also be a big reason for a ghostly presence. Quite scary when you think about it, but was used to it after a while.

As for the OBE's, I have a deep interest in the possibility of OBE and Astral Projection and find it fascinating. I have no doubt that it is real due to all of the accounts I have read. As I said, I managed to get myself to a high vibration a few times but when I get to that stage it becomes so intense that my mind cannot stay clear, and seem to snap out of it. I have also had an account where I tried meditating in bed, I fell asleep and woke up with such an intense vibration and had sleep paralysis. It scared the hell out of me at the time but I wish I could of seen it through as from accounts that I have read it meant I was very close on several occasions.

Thanks again for your responses and I will be sure to direct people I know to your thread as I have some friends who have experienced some strange things in their life, although they are not as passionate as me to want to find the answers.

edit on 3-1-2014 by TotalAddict because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What conclusions can we draw from all these wonderful stories? Extraordinary events occur in patterns, UFOs, Bigfoot, shadow people, heard and recorded disembodied voices, telepathy, etc., the similarities of these shared experiences are significant correlations. That means something. Consider from Quantum physics we know there are exceptions to the belief in "locality" of interactions (the common sense idea that particles must interact with each other by mutual proximity). Entanglement is strange but means events are not always related in time and space. Things far away can interact with no know connection or forces that we yet understand. This fact seems to be a common thread in many of these events not yet understood.

Another concept that science is now seriously proposing is multi-dimensionality, and that idea also supports many of these ESP experiences. Ghosts and shadow people (see my post about the Inn where a evil shadow person came out of the wall mid-day) actually look like they come into our reality briefly and then leave it, (the fade away de-materializations).

A 3rd unifying concept that science supports is that consciousness exists outside the brain. Telepathy has been proven at Princeton University and that is uses the earth's natural electomagnetic field to transmit information from mind to mind. Communications with other entities or deceased humans is through electromagnetic energy fields and it is likely those fields extend int other dimensions and that there is no locality in that, the fields may be at times universally connected (all knowledge accessible everywhere at all times). EVPs (recorded voices) use electromagnetic energy, tape recorders, cells phones or the natural background energy field to interact from another dimension.

I suggest this all supports an inter-dimensional universal collective consciousness that exists more-or-less everywhere and through all time that is accessible by our minds. I don't pretend to know what that means, but it seems to be a starting point for unifying these various phenomenon. What do you think?

Later I may post more about a workshop I attended that was taught by ex-NSA, Army, CIA psychic researchers. They claim that after 40 years the government could not identify how telepathy and remote viewing work, but that they are real and those abilities are magnified in people with high intelligence and also those abused as a child. They believe that the mind can travel as energy (Astral Projection or out-of-body) and go to other dimensions and access knowledge, contact other consciousnessm and travel as energy. They taught that space and time are an illusion and gave examples of research the government did to prove that, but that's a long story. That is what they stated, I am certain of the authenticity of these experts, but they also present they have no idea of how all this is possible, only that it is. What say you?

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join