It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ikensee
reply to post by ikensee

Ok Im not sure where to begin so I will list some of my past experiences for starters then can elaborate later if there's interest.

Thank you for coming back so quickly. Yes, there is always an interest. We have people reading this thread that aren't even members to be able to reply. So, go for it!

I saw ufo's once.

What did they look like, and was this recently, or several years ago?

My mom was a white witch.

Interesting! What kind of things did she do that you know about?

I spent a lot of time on the Ouija board long ago.
I could read some past, some present and some near future using a standard deck of playing cards a long time ago.
I almost died being put under a spell by 2 black witches when I was 17.

All interesting.
Why did they do that to you? Do black witches not like white witches?

I have been taught a considerable amount of old school traditional native American spirituality which is my path now. A lot of this pertains to working with the spirit which is in every thing including rocks etc.

I have some Cherokee in me. I've always felt a connection to the Native American beliefs and ways of living. I think I was a full-blooded Indian in a past life. I was even told this when I had a past-life reading done several years ago.

I'm vary aware of the tall dark shadows, the small dark shadows which dart by in the outer edge of our peripheral vision (the little people) .

Definitely interested in this!
Have they ever harmed you, or tried to scare you?
Do you think these are just spirits of the deceased, or are these the evil shadow people with red eyes and the cape and hat that some people see that terrorize people?

I have been clinically dead 5 times. I have had things not kill me that my doctor had no explanation as to how this was humanly possible.
I have actually seen my guardian angel as well as other guardian spirits.

This is a relief!! With all those shadow people around you, it's good to know you have your "protection" surrounding you.
I'm extremely interested in hearing about your deaths. Do you remember anything about what happened while you were dead?

I know its reasonably easy to welcome and keep certain spirits around while cleansing out others.

Please, do tell us.

I learned to be very specific in asking Creator for teachings as more often I would get lessons I didn't know I needed. I also learned Creator has an inherent sense of humor and the laugh is always on me.

Yeah, I've found that anytime I ask for more wisdom on a certain subject, things literately start being handed to me, or I'll "accidently" see something on the internet about it.
Good to know He's listening.

There is more but I'm hoping this is a worthy list to fit the topic of this thread.
iken

Yes, definitely a worthy list! Welcome to the thread. You have made a valuable contribution telling your experiences. But wait...
There's more?!? Oh my! Well, let's hear it.

Thank you for sharing!

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
smcneil01
reply to post by sled735

Yes. Natura told me that I am definitely a hybrid. However, that being said, there are a great many on Earth whom are not fully human (As they on Earth understand Human to be.). They were seeds planted with God's permission.

I've come to this conclusion since I joined ATS and learned of all the experiences people here have had with the ETs. It only makes sense (to me). There are so many people that have experiences with the them, and others who haven't, or don't remember it.

I've often wondered if the reason God said in the Christian Bible that the Jews were His chosen people meant that they were "off limits" to any of the ETs doing their experiments on; seeding to make hybrids, watching, influencing thoughts, etc.
It seems to me that God wouldn't have to say that any of us are his chosen people, if He weren't giving some kind of control over to "something else".

The God that created Earth also created the Universe and all that it contains. Humans, for some reason. can't fathom the thought that God may have created more than just Earth and has allowed some interaction between the planets. (what God creates, he/she rules over.) Some are seeded and some came by other ways and are here to help. Earth is a planet of duality (ex.:good vs bad). So, because of this, there are some "outsiders" who came, and can exist here, who mean harm. They see Earth people as a threat and work with other humans to secretly eradicate the planet as a whole. They do so under the veil of science, mostly. Humans are blinded with the idea that what they are creating is for the overall good of mankind. (Ex: chemicals, fake foods, vaccines.) That is why there are so many lightworkers here at this time to counteract this. (Not all lightworkers come from alien backgrounds.) They are not here to "save" the planet but only to lead or influence people to do better by raising their frequency and vibration. Anyone who has a "good heart" and tries to help others is a lightworker whether they realize it or not.

Well, I must be a light-worker then. This sounds like me.
I just put up a thread a couple of weeks ago about the frequencies coming in over the past few weeks that will make it easier for people to raise their vibrations. I hope people took it to heart and put it into practice.

It is not man's disposition to necessarily do good. It is our survival instinct that is so strong. Fight, steal, want more, kill others, have all been necessary pieces to man's survival.
We are trying to move now to a more peaceful way of living without those traits. We are transitioning and it's not easy. Everything within us wants to return to old ways. That is why there is so much war and rumors of war.

Yep, it is definitely a struggle to stay in the peaceful state of mind when you have all this negativity going on around you. But it's doable, and I hope everyone who is reaching for the higher realm will continue to "hang in there".

If mankind can not make this jump (and we are closer than we ever have been), then we may face a cleansing. Cleansings can be worldwide or only areas. It can be anything from pandemics to collision. That is God's determination.

Definitely!! And I think it's closer than people realize... just around the corner, in fact!!

Thank you for coming back so quickly to reply. I enjoyed your short story, by the way; forgot to come back and comment on it. (oops!)

I look forward to any feedback you give to others in the future.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

ikensee
reply to post by sled735

Hi a newb here. Hope I can figure out how to navigate and properly post soon. This is my first test post.
This is an interesting thread for me. I see I
have a lot of reading to do to get up to speed.
I have much to share and possibly can be some help at some point as well. Always looking to learn more.
I will better introduce myself and some of my background once I'm sure I'm posting properly.

I forgot to respond to this first post of yours.

I feel honored that you chose my thread to make your first post, and as I said earlier... Welcome!!

You'll figure out the roadmap to ATS soon, and if you don't, just ask. Most members will step up to the plate to answer your questions.
If you did an introductory post, you should have gotten a reply from a moderator with the rules and different links to explain how to do different things.
There is a thread where you can get your own individual avatar made up just for you too. Check them out. They are wonderful people, and will help you with anything you like.

Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I guess if I had done a google search first, I wouldn't have wondered if others had speculated that most of the missing dark matter was the result of parallel universes or parallel star systems and parallel galaxies.
www.naturalnews.com...

I found someone speculated about it several months ago. The other night or rather yesterday afternoon I fell asleep watching the science channel. I was tired. Anyway one of the shows I remember watching had someone describing a geometry that had overlapping circles to create a geometry they said was hard to describe in even 3d. I was thinking what if each circle represented a universe full of it's own galaxies and planets almost identical to the surrounding circles but with slight differences? That could mean in the future, exploration of space could involve travel to parallel or very close other dimensions if anyone figures out a way to travel back and forth. It might be just a matter of shifting frequencies of the matter in your body.

I was thinking that could be the subject of some good science fiction stories. You could even have one parallel world where you see this world but you can float through objects as if everything was an illusion. Sometimes people in this world could see you and scream in terror thinking you are a ghost. The scream could simply be the result of experiencing the unknown and the fear of the unknown. I once had a dream where I was exploring as a ghost and was just poking around someone's house in the dark. A female woke up and saw me and screamed a blood curtling scream and then I woke up in bed. Weird dream I thought.

For anyone just reading the last page of this thread, I was speculating over the last several pages about accidentally shifting into parallel realities and wondered what if the so called dark matter of the universe which they say makes up most of the matter, was actually matter in parallel realities.
I sometimes skip to the last page of long threads so that's a quick summary of what I was speculating about. There could be some real science supporting the idea of parallel universes. The only thing that has been proven Is that most of the matter that needs to be in galaxies to create observed gravity effects is missing. Scientists do not know where most of this missing matter is located. It is dark matter.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Sounds like you could be on to some major breakthrough, IMO. And your link backs it up! WOW!

I think your "dream" wasn't a dream at all. I have read that others can be seen when doing astral projection, if the person they are visiting is "sensitive", or in the right state of mind to do so. Sleep is the perfect time for the brain to be able to pick up on this.

I have often wondered if the gray and dark mists I see floating around my workplace at night are the souls of the sleeping "coming out to play". (I work at a place similar to a prison, but not exactly.)

Interesting, for sure!

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

sled735
smcneil01
reply to post by sled735

Yes. Natura told me that I am definitely a hybrid. However, that being said, there are a great many on Earth whom are not fully human (As they on Earth understand Human to be.). They were seeds planted with God's permission.

I've come to this conclusion since I joined ATS and learned of all the experiences people here have had with the ETs. It only makes sense (to me). There are so many people that have experiences with the them, and others who haven't, or don't remember it.

I've often wondered if the reason God said in the Christian Bible that the Jews were His chosen people meant that they were "off limits" to any of the ETs doing their experiments on; seeding to make hybrids, watching, influencing thoughts, etc.
It seems to me that God wouldn't have to say that any of us are his chosen people, if He weren't giving some kind of control over to "something else".

It is true that there are many different types of souls incarnated on Earth. When I say "different types," I mean there are people here who were originally from different planets. These are not new souls, but are people who were from entirely different races and cultures than Earth. You see, when a person passes away, either from Earth or any other planets in the Universe, he or she must come back to the same place (the 4th Dimension) for life reviews and take notes. Then, they must reincarnate into a planet that may serve to help the soul ascend to a new level in the following lifetime. So each of us here may or may not reincarnate back to Earth in the next life. It all depends on the decisions made by yourself and by the Karmic Board.

In case of the Israelites (Kingdom of Israel, Northern Israel) and the Jews (Kingdom of Judah, Southern Israel), they were God's chosen people because they were a race from a different planet in times past. They incarnated here in order to resolve their Karma. The souls who originally came from Earth also agreed to help nurture this race. They are our brothers and sisters of the Universe after all. Originally, they were a chosen race to create the essence of Spiritual Freedom on Earth. However, regardless of the Law of Moses and then later the teachings of Jesus, the Jews still did not successfully develop this Freedom for others to follow. They continued to create laws that pertain to only to their "chosen" family, believing that anything outside of the Jewish law were wrong. They even believed that marrying anybody outside of the Jews was a sin. Don't get me wrong, there were Jews who did follow the correct path. But the majority are still stuck in Spiritual Bondage even to this day.

The story is long and complicated. But the Jews had a lot of Karma to transmute and resolve, compared to other races. This was why Yahweh (God of the Old Testament) had to choose this race to be a role model for Freedom. Their Planet Maldek was destroyed by their own hands; therefore, they can no longer reincarnate there. Earth is their new chosen place for Soul transformation.

Now, so far I have only told you half of the story. The other half of Maldekians is the World of Islam (Muslims), God's (Allah) other chosen people. These two races (Jews and Muslims) have always been in conflict with each other, believing their own race is the superior one. They were the same way on their planet, and now have brought their differences to this one, each trying to develop their own version of Spiritual Freedom. But what Yahweh and Allah were trying to teach them is Unity, the structures of brotherhood and sisterhood. Perhaps one day you will see them Unite. But until then, let's try to help them understand their history so that they may bring forth Peace, Freedom, and Unity to the Middle East.
edit on 12/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Well, that answer's that! Ha!!

I'm glad you came to answer my question, Ctophil. I was about to put up a thread asking my question to see what type of responses I got.

Very interesting!!! How do you know all this? You are so intelligent about so many spiritual things.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Such a good friend I have made in you.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Funny that you should say that about my dream and seeing mists at work. I accidentally found this thread again and your post made me remember something strange that happened in another dream. I can't remember if I posted this somewhere or not already. I was dreaming I was at work. I accidentally knocked something over and a fire started. Ooops I thought. It got strange. I went to work and I heard they were investigating how a fire got started. The fire started in the same place I dreamed I accidentally started it. I thought that was some coincidence. The fire started around the same time I apparently had the dream too or within an hour or two. I have not experimented or attempted to experiment with causing any more mayhem. The fire was put out quickly so no real damage was done.

The only strange thing I'm wondering about now in my dreams is why I seem to have trouble flying up very high. Some dreams it just seems like I am having trouble with flying up in the air very high. I mean I can go up high like trees but seem to have trouble flying up as high as the skyscrapers. I was thinking some dream analysis person probably could explain that one but it made me wonder. Maybe it just means I'm thinking I'm not living up to my full potential. I don't know for sure.

Anyone want me to start a fire somewhere?
just kidding.

It was an accident.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Really?! Wow! That's amazing about the fire!

I'm no expert on OBEs. I thought a person could go wherever their thoughts took them.

If it is a real dream, then your inability to "fly high" could mean you have some blockage you need to work on before being able to "soar". Do you understand what I mean?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Anyone want me to start a fire somewhere? just kidding. It was an accident.

That's funny!
I have 'flying' dreams too, and as soon as I become aware that I'm flying, I lose altitude! Try as I might, I just get heavier and heavier until I wake up.
If you figure out the answer, please share!

There have been some really good posts on here this past year, and I look forward to reading lots more in 2014.
Happy New Year everybody!
Miss Nugget

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Re: The UFO's I saw......

I'm an old guy now and this happened when I was a pre teen-ager.
It was late at night in Dec. And we were traveling cross country. We did this often as I was a service brat. I was wide awake and watching the star filled sky for hours.
Initially I saw what I thought was a shooting star as that was the speed it was going. I quickly noticed it had no tail and was far enough away that there were many other stars between it and me. It was heading in a westerly direction. It started slowing down a bit at which point I started questioning my eyesight and realizing I was just a kid and we had been on the road for countless hours plus it was very dark and there were a gazillion stars out.......

Then it stopped. I quickly noticed its location in reference to other stars hoping I wouldn't lose it. Just then a second (star?) Was approaching it from the opposite direction soon followed by two more from the north and south. They all came in fast then slowed then stopped.
Now I'm looking at four tiny light specks in the sky that are sitting still and in four directions and equally spaced. No sooner than they were all stopped they began to spin as a single unit in a circle creating what looked like a small white ring in outer space.
They did this for a minute or two then stopped "instantly ". After sitting still for maybe 30 seconds they left in the same directions they came from however they did not shoot across the sky. I saw them just long enough to tell that they were leaving and then they vanished.
This happened about 45 or so years ago and I can still picture it very clearly.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ikensee

WOW! What an awesome sight!

Thanks for coming back to share that with us.

Hummmm... I wonder what they were doing? Maybe meeting up for a space conference?
Or, maybe the first ship had some type of fuel they needed to reload. Just thinking out loud. That is something I haven't heard any other member describe in their observation of seeing them.

Cool!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

-Re: My mom was a white witch vs black witch and I almost died when I was 17.......

- Let me begin by saying I'm only speaking about my own life and its events as I lived them at the time. Never are any of my thoughts or words meant to imply a "one size fits all " category. While there may be bits of what I say that may fit into one or several areas of beliefs, religions or other areas of thought or spirituality it is not my intent to imply that.

- One small example before I start is some may feel as I talk about witches, spells, covens, etc. I may be referring to Wiccan or other similar religions. This is not my intension nor was anything ever mentioned about any specific set of beliefs as I grew up. While some of what I share easily fits into specific ideas it is not my intention to imply that. I believed then as I do now that we are all connected to everything in the circle of life. I choose to celebrate what we have in common and genuinely respect our individuality as that is what makes us all a unique individual.

-

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ikensee

Sorry for the unintended split reply.
- The way my mom explained it to me a white witch works in the light for the good of others as well as for self. Black witches work in the dark shadows only for self power, financial gain, etc.

- The proverbial good vs evil.

- My mom would read a verse from the Bible before starting anything so as to have protection as well as to ask other good spirits to be there. She was gifted in many ways. She over time became very astute at what she did. Not only was she able use her gift for herself but in time became very strong at remotely helping and protecting others.

- Once I was old enough she started sharing and teaching me what she knew. We did a lot together as a team of course since I was the student she was always stronger than I was in this aspect.

- I'm skipping over a lot of specifics for now but as most know where there is light there is also darkness. In the area where we lived there was a small coven of black witches. They literally summoned all that is dark and evil to do their bidding. They were always looking for others who were gifted to join them so as a whole entity they could become more powerful. After a period of two or three years they found out about my mom and her strengths. Over time they tried to physically talk her into joining them but she had no desire to do so. They began to try to cast spells on my mom to basically force her to join them. My mom fortunately was strong enough to fend off the various attacks aimed at her. Since she could singly hold her own against their small group they became more persistent at trying to attack her on various levels. You see my mom was able to disrupt most all of their attempts to bring harm not only to her but to any effort they made in their attempts to harm others........

- When I was 17 at one point I was living at a friends house for a while. Out of the blue one night I was startled awake by a very scary terrible dream. In my dream my mom and I were living in a guest house way out back behind a mansion. In the living room there was a sofa with a tv on the opposite wall. While I was laying on the sofa watching tv something on the empty white side wall caught my attention. It was a tiny red dot right in the middle of the wall no bigger than a needle point. Yet it had such a strong red glow I was able to see it. I immediately woke up shaking in a sweat and my heart was pounding. I thought little of it and blew it off as a bad dream and went back to sleep. The next night this dream picked up exactly where it left off the night before. So in my dream I'm looking at this red dot on the wall and it starts to slowly grow. As it grows its becomming a little brighter.....its now a little smaller than pea sized. Again I wake up trembling and sweating and my heart is pounding. Ive never had a dream that returned the second night exactly where it left off the previous night. After sitting up for an hour I was able to go back to sleep. On the third night I stayed awake until my body went to sleep on its own. Again my same dream kicks in precisely where it left off the night before. Now I'm watching this glowing red dot grow to the size of a quarter all the while glowing even more intensely and again I wake up in the same condition. Now this dream has my attention while I'm awake. Over a period of eight consecutive night this dream recurs exactly where it left off only now as this dream progressed the dot has become a large circle that at one point had an embryo form in it as it started to actually come out of the wall towards me. This embryo turned into a very nasty demon and on the eighth night it was very close to me and reaching out for me. In my dream I knew if this pure form of evil merely touched me I would die in my sleep. I woke up shaking worse than I ever have soaking wet in sweat with severe chest pains.

- On the 9th day I knew if I went to sleep again I would die in my sleep from what I felt would be a heart attack. Knowing not ever sleeping again was not an option I finally called my mom and filled her in on my very real situation. Up to this point I was hoping I could just block it of my mind and it would go away. It was at this point my mom shared with me her dealings with the black witches and she then realized since they couldn't affect her directly they were getting to her by using me. She said they sent this demon after me to try to either force her to join them or by killing me make her weak enough that they could then do damage to her. She assured me to not worry and before going to sleep that night to pray for strength and protection and that she would stay up and do her "thing " to deal with this issue. I already knew I must believe with no doubt at all that I would be ok. I prayed and fell right off to sleep. I slept more peacefully than I think I ever had before.

- I couldn't wait until I could call my mom with the good news. When I did talk to my mom she told me she needed me to stop by her house, she needed to show me something. When I walked in she handed me the newspaper. I sat down and read a story about two women that were found dead that morning. It said they had died from unknown causes. Then my mom told me these were the two who headed the coven that was trying to get to her. It seems they had indeed summoned something very dark and powerful to do their bidding. Except when it didn't work out as planned their spell backfired. I carried that news clipping with me for many years. It was on that ninth day that I had to question everything that I had been taught in this area and decided that even though it was not my fault, if for any reason a person could die, I wanted nothing else to do with all that stuff and walked away from it.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ikensee

WOW! That's intense!

Well, I'm glad you're okay. And I'm glad that good won out over evil, as it always will in the end.
I've read that when one casts a spell on another it will come back on them if they don't have the power to make it happen, or have the tiniest bit of doubt that it will work. Seems it was true in your case.

Agreed, it is best to just leave this type of stuff alone.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Do you have more stories?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I agree good will always win. Any kind of spells can be dangerous. I often wonder if so called "good " spells are merely evil in disguise? Sadly I also left other basic studies behind such as developing ESP abilities, other types of spirit work (which I have resumed some of) , card reading, telepathy etc...

- yes I have more I can share...to be continued lol...darn..technical difficulty have to cut post off sorry and bbl

- funny (or not so funny) I had to smudge during my previous post as simply thinking and wrighting about the dark

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by ctophil

Well, that answer's that! Ha!!

I'm glad you came to answer my question, Ctophil. I was about to put up a thread asking my question to see what type of responses I got.

Very interesting!!! How do you know all this? You are so intelligent about so many spiritual things.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Such a good friend I have made in you.

It's my pleasure, Sled. Thank you for the lovely words. I embody the Blue Flame of God, which is Power. But I was reincarnated into this life (this is my 49th lifetime) to practice the Yellow Flame, which is Wisdom. But that is only part of the picture, as I will reveal to you slowly in due time. And the best way to learn is to teach, sharing the things of God with my family. My initial training came from books as most people do. The books I read are mostly ancient esoteric studies from the far east, as well as western too. If you dig deeply enough, you will find there is a lot of wisdom from ancient texts from various Philosophical and Religious studies, such as Taoism (the Middle Way), Theosophy (Divine Wisdom), Hinduism & Buddhism (Way of Oneness), Astrotheology (As Above, So Below), Kabbalah (Mystical Power), Gnosticism (Way of Knowledge), and many others. But that was nearly 10 years ago when I studied those things, including the Christian Bible (I have many translations, one is partly in Hebrew).

Back in those days, it sometimes took months to get my answer when I had a question. I prayed to God every single day and ask for it. But the important thing is that I got the answer eventually. God always heeded my thirst for answers on every question and subject. My Love for Him is Divine, and therefore I understood fully His Love for me.

For the past few years, a lot of the information come directly from my Christ Self (Heavenly Teacher), as well as my Higher Self (God, Father). What this means is that it is "channeled" down to me any question I may have. I put "channeled" in quotes because it is not really channeling. But I use it so people would understand. Channeling is communication with Ascended Beings. I used to communicate, but now that I have directly merge with God, I AM He/Her, and God is Myself. When you channel, it is still "separation." Oneness is the Key.

I know the identity of my Higher Self. However, I can not reveal Him in a public forum. This is basically why I know what I know. Each of us who has a God Spark does have a Higher Self. You and God never separated in the first place. It is just an illusion. But once you clear that illusion, you will once again realize that you are ONE with God, and things will just "click" and come together as who you are. Life will no longer be a puzzle, but a beautiful ocean of God's vastness.

I hope this does help you understand better about me; therefore, you will understand more about yourself.

edit on 12/31/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

orionthehunter
reply to post by sled735

The only strange thing I'm wondering about now in my dreams is why I seem to have trouble flying up very high. Some dreams it just seems like I am having trouble with flying up in the air very high. I mean I can go up high like trees but seem to have trouble flying up as high as the skyscrapers. I was thinking some dream analysis person probably could explain that one but it made me wonder. Maybe it just means I'm thinking I'm not living up to my full potential. I don't know for sure.

Anyone want me to start a fire somewhere?
just kidding.

It was an accident.

I used to have trouble floating and flying any higher than 3 feet off the ground. If I tried hard enough, I could reach the top of trees or coliseum ceilings. The problem is that you still have fear in your subconscious. Fear is an emotion that needs to be cleared before you can fly higher and faster in OBE dreams. God never intended anybody to live in fear. But the development of the Ego that has manifested in your subconscious created this new emotion. I say "new," but it is actually millions of years in Earth time. In times past, there was no such thing as fear in the "average" life of a human.

Anyways, what you need to do is train your mind to focus on Peace and Power, thereby you must walk each day in harmony with your True Self as a God Being. Does God fear anything? No, right? Then, you must not fear either. This could be the fear of being social, fear of the dark, fear of getting robbed, fear of fire, fear of meeting your boss, fear of asking a person something, fear of heights, fear of enclosed areas, fear of accidents, fear of certain foods, fear of disease, and the list goes on. Training spiritually each day helps tenfold. Just focus on God and just study spiritual things as much as possible. Your mind will automatically turn into a fearless being. Eventually, you will fly into the Heavens without much thought at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you. Now I know where to look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd like to thank all the members that shared in my thread this year, and wish each of you a very Happy New Year.

A toast:

"Let Us Welcome The New Year,
Give The Happy Adieu To The Old,
Start The New Beginning Without Fear,
And Cherish The Memories We Hold!"

Happy New Year!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's here!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>