It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by sled735

Hello Sled735, I doubt you're the only one here on Ats. In my life I've encountered ghostly goings on
at my first school as a child, alien abduction type memories from as long as I can remember,
poltergeist acrivity as a teen, a disembodied voice/possible guardian angel that told me not to do
something dangerous right before I did it, a misty 'thing' hovering above me on waling from a meditation
and various Out of body experiences. Also a couple of Ufo sightings that by definition are not
necessarily 'paranormal'.

These things have calmed down since i got to my 30s. Ats is a good place to try and
get some answers and sometimes more questions!

(Meant to say I would love to hear about your close up UFO sightings please Sled)
edit on 22-2-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

Okay, I shared 4 of my experiences... your turn!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mine:

ufos

missing time

precog dreams

mib's

ghosts

oija entity

And right now I am witnessing demon possessed robotic reptilian entities on TV on a program called The GOP Debates in Arizona.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Mine:

ufos

missing time

precog dreams

mib's

ghosts

oija entity

Would you care to elaborate on any of your experiences? I'd love to hear all about it!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh man, your asking for a full book. None of those experiences listed are sound bites. To say the very least. And then, theres what happened to me in the military.
(i probably shouldn't-a mentioned that..)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

Originally posted by sled735
I had a ghost follow me around from age six until my late teens, channeled spirits, seen UFOs (close), had an object materialize from thin air in front of my face, and had a monster of some kind over 8 ft. tall walk past my bathroom window during my lifetime. I am now 54 years old. Until now I had no way of communicating with others about all these strange occurrences, but thanks to ATS, I can now ask the question, "Are there others who experience more than one type of paranormal phenomena, or am I just a paranormal magnet?"

I was probed and i think i liked it

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The highlights of mine

-Spontaneous Precognition
-Shared Dreaming
-Inserted images into people's dreams from a waking state
-Seeing Shadow people
-Mysterious knocking
-successful remote viewing

-One day after buying a proline ticket (sports betting), I was struck with a sudden feeling so strong that it stopped me dead in my tracks. I knew without words that 2 hockey teams would tie. I bought another ticket, the tie boosting my odds, and a 2 dollar ticket paid out 300 dollars.

-Plenty of shared dreams. In a discussion about shared dreaming on a popular dream website, I thought that if there were so called Night Stalkers (the topic of discussion) they would likely frequent the site. So I cockily challenged them, and they cam and handed me my ass. But thanks to them I learned the true nature of dream control. These weren't confirmed with the other people, but the knowledge I gained was concrete. Then I had a few other shared dreams with other members of that site where our dream journals did match

-An experiment where I attempted to implant a duck built platypus in other people's dreams. One girl gave the most detailed description of a platypus. Seriously it was amazing. Couldn't be just random, as I've never seen a dream about platypuses before

-When I was meditating on a regular basis, I began to see shadow people when I woke. I tried to kick their ass, tackle them, swing at them. One jumped back in surprise when I lunged across the bed and swung at him. Along with the shadow people were evil presences in the top corner of my room that absolutely terrified me.

-While listening to coast to coast am, the guest Paul Eno was describing how poltergeist activity usually began with a knocking and grew from there. As soon as he said that, I heard 3 loud knocks on the empty cardboard box right beside me. Using my knowledge of dream control, I figured those knocks were done to capture my attention, so I ignored it and that was the end of that.

-Various remote viewing experiments, both as a RVer myself and the person setting up the targets. The results satisfied me that remote viewing is indeed real.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Sounds like you have a ghost wherein you live. Maybe try to capture EVPs.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok,,,,,,,,,,I'll bite but this may be a little long winded at times and you'll have to excuse my grammar and punctuation
All my life I made fun of people that believed in ghosts, aliens and jesus. I saw them as mentally ill.
Growing up in Detroit I had a childhood friend in the 70s and 80s who has and older brother whom I never met. His picture in his Air Force uniform and family portraits splattered the family home beaming with pride.
I was told he was stationed /worked at Area 51 in Nevada and at the time I had no idea what that was so it didn't make me think twice.
Now, later on down the road when I found out about Area 51 folk lore I ask his brother jokingly if there are any aliens or ufo's there.
His response to me is that He can not talk about that. Not yes or no , but he is not allowed to discuss it.
The strange response didn't register with me until decades later in my 40s after I had my first experience.
I lived in Harlem and it was appr. 5 yrs ago. At appr 3 am I put out my cig and turned the tv off and laid down on the bed in my #ty little studio overlooking Malcom X Blvd and the Mickey D's drive-thru.
Still wide awake I started to see black shadows swiftly circling me and doing fanciful maneuvers as if they were trying to play with me.
With each pass they took turns brushing up against me and sending jolts of electricity through my body. I finally ended up becoming immoibilized and these shadows/beings grabbed my legs and shook my entire body as if it were in a roller coaster motion.
My entire body lifted off the bed with each movement. One seemed to grab me by the neck to keep me still and at this point I became scared. Scared so that I have never felt this kind of fear in my life.
It went from playful to fearing for my life.
I could not scream nor move and I kept repeating in my mind , please dont let them kill me, please, dont let them kill me. Oh God, please, I dont want to die.
At this point,my room lit up in a dark blueish ,smokey white and grayish light and the walls seemed to de-materialize right before my eyes.
Through this smoke and lights small figures walked towards me and my fear continued.
From behind them came a taller figure whose shape and silhouette was that of flowing haiir and robes but no features.
The little ones surrounded my bed and were touching me. The larger figure addressed my mental cries for help and knelt beside my bed, laid his/her/its hand on me and mentally told me not to be afraid of them.
They are there to help me.
I blacked out and what seemed almost immediately I woke up in an extremely bright white sterile room with a metal rod or what I thought was a metal rod/instrument being shoved into my nose.
The next thing I remember was literally being dropped onto my bed from a height and these shadows/figures had me by the legs rolling my entire body again in a roller coaster like motion as if they wanted me to know what just happened to me was real.
I leaped from my bed literally across the room ,sat on the couch trying to figure out just what the hell happened to me.
For appr 3 days prior to this first episode I would awaken soaking wet as if I just came out of a pool and my entire bed,sheets and clothing would be soaked through.
I would awaken dripping wet to the choking smell of feces so much so that I had to stick my head out of a window to breath.
The shadows still come around and play around me by touching me and electrocuting me in a playful manner.
Numerous times I have literaly had my mind inundated with thousands of pics of ancient writings and buildings. I have no idea what that is.
One evening I fell asleep and was awakened by a loud electrical short circuting sound, Like loud buzzing. There was a robotic being on my back with bright red neon eyes.
His hair were metallic dread lock like things that were actually some type of instruments.
I was told to go back to sleep and that he/it would be finished shortly. That it was there to fix me and that he was almost complete.
Then there are the electrical shocks with blue lights shining through my windows at night.
You asked for it so there you go.

I will add one more thing. I dated a woman who had 2 kids and I had one at the time and they all played together.
I was in here room putting together a computor desk and the kids watching tv in the next room.
There was only an arch seperating the rooms.
I heard the kids yelling so I happened to turn quickly to see what was going on and my girlfriend heard me gasp and saw me jump back and turn pale.
She busted out laughing at me and her son came runniing and asked what happened. She said to him that I saw them.
He smiled from ear to ear and asked if I saw them so me being Mr I dont believe in that nonsense said, Saw what?
He went on to describe exactly what I saw without me uttering another word.
He told me I saw the little kids that live in their doorway.
A little red haired boy and girl.
He said they peek out sideways giggle at us. Thats it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
kewl thread by the way

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I suggest that general question can be narrowed and yet get much of the same responses except most of the ghost, demon, spirit accounts will drop away.

It is my personal view from my own experience that the ufolk have access or seek access to certain minds. More directly, they tend to produce or allow certain phenomena to happen to those folks. I've never decided if this is because those subjects are given to have such experiences or if they tend to only be susceptible to ET's influences. These phenomena may run the whole gambit that we consider the occult/psi spectrum and more.

To be specific would only allow the trolls and even serious disbelivers in UFOs or psi to launch negative posts that do us no good. For myself, I'll usually only say that I'm a UFO abductee--which I explain in my ATS profile--and not mention the other aspects of my being that I feel are connected, because if mentioned they would surely get me throw into the kook bin pronto.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought the OP wanted to hear all strange incidences not just abductions?

As far as I know, anyone I have ever met to have claimed abduction has also been pretty much aware paranormally to some extent .

I think somehow the 2 must go hand in hand. What they have to do with one another has me baffled though and if anyone has any thoughts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,indulge us

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ok,,,,,,,,,,I'll bite but this may be a little long winded at times and you'll have to excuse my grammar and punctuation
All my life I made fun of people that believed in ghosts, aliens and jesus. I saw them as mentally ill.
Growing up in Detroit I had a childhood friend in the 70s and 80s who has and older brother whom I never met. His picture in his Air Force uniform and family portraits splattered the family home beaming with pride.
I was told he was stationed /worked at Area 51 in Nevada and at the time I had no idea what that was so it didn't make me think twice.
Now, later on down the road when I found out about Area 51 folk lore I ask his brother jokingly if there are any aliens or ufo's there.
His response to me is that He can not talk about that. Not yes or no , but he is not allowed to discuss it.
The strange response didn't register with me until decades later in my 40s after I had my first experience.
I lived in Harlem and it was appr. 5 yrs ago. At appr 3 am I put out my cig and turned the tv off and laid down on the bed in my #ty little studio overlooking Malcom X Blvd and the Mickey D's drive-thru.
Still wide awake I started to see black shadows swiftly circling me and doing fanciful maneuvers as if they were trying to play with me.
With each pass they took turns brushing up against me and sending jolts of electricity through my body. I finally ended up becoming immoibilized and these shadows/beings grabbed my legs and shook my entire body as if it were in a roller coaster motion.
My entire body lifted off the bed with each movement. One seemed to grab me by the neck to keep me still and at this point I became scared. Scared so that I have never felt this kind of fear in my life.
It went from playful to fearing for my life.
I could not scream nor move and I kept repeating in my mind , please dont let them kill me, please, dont let them kill me. Oh God, please, I dont want to die.
At this point,my room lit up in a dark blueish ,smokey white and grayish light and the walls seemed to de-materialize right before my eyes.
Through this smoke and lights small figures walked towards me and my fear continued.
From behind them came a taller figure whose shape and silhouette was that of flowing haiir and robes but no features.
The little ones surrounded my bed and were touching me. The larger figure addressed my mental cries for help and knelt beside my bed, laid his/her/its hand on me and mentally told me not to be afraid of them.
They are there to help me.
I blacked out and what seemed almost immediately I woke up in an extremely bright white sterile room with a metal rod or what I thought was a metal rod/instrument being shoved into my nose.
The next thing I remember was literally being dropped onto my bed from a height and these shadows/figures had me by the legs rolling my entire body again in a roller coaster like motion as if they wanted me to know what just happened to me was real.
I leaped from my bed literally across the room ,sat on the couch trying to figure out just what the hell happened to me.
For appr 3 days prior to this first episode I would awaken soaking wet as if I just came out of a pool and my entire bed,sheets and clothing would be soaked through.
I would awaken dripping wet to the choking smell of feces so much so that I had to stick my head out of a window to breath.
The shadows still come around and play around me by touching me and electrocuting me in a playful manner.
Numerous times I have literaly had my mind inundated with thousands of pics of ancient writings and buildings. I have no idea what that is.
One evening I fell asleep and was awakened by a loud electrical short circuting sound, Like loud buzzing. There was a robotic being on my back with bright red neon eyes.
His hair were metallic dread lock like things that were actually some type of instruments.
I was told to go back to sleep and that he/it would be finished shortly. That it was there to fix me and that he was almost complete.
Then there are the electrical shocks with blue lights shining through my windows at night.
You asked for it so there you go.

I will add one more thing. I dated a woman who had 2 kids and I had one at the time and they all played together.
I was in here room putting together a computor desk and the kids watching tv in the next room.
There was only an arch seperating the rooms.
I heard the kids yelling so I happened to turn quickly to see what was going on and my girlfriend heard me gasp and saw me jump back and turn pale.
She busted out laughing at me and her son came runniing and asked what happened. She said to him that I saw them.
He smiled from ear to ear and asked if I saw them so me being Mr I dont believe in that nonsense said, Saw what?
He went on to describe exactly what I saw without me uttering another word.
He told me I saw the little kids that live in their doorway.
A little red haired boy and girl.

edit on 22-2-2012 by sled735 because: WOW FACTOR

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Nah, the shadow people and corner dwellers were in my old apartment, the knocking was in my current house. As far as I can tell, I'm in control whether anything manifests it's self. At the moment, I choose not focus my attention on them to make it real. Just don't feel like dealing with it. Although one of these days I'll have to try and bring something forth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

As far as I know, anyone I have ever met to have claimed abduction has also been pretty much aware paranormally to some extent .

I think somehow the 2 must go hand in hand. What they have to do with one another has me baffled though and if anyone has any thoughts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,indulge us

Yes, I want to hear all details of your experiences! I thank you so much for sharing your story! WOW!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
The highlights of mine

-Spontaneous Precognition
-Shared Dreaming
-Inserted images into people's dreams from a waking state
-Seeing Shadow people
-Mysterious knocking
-successful remote viewing

-One day after buying a proline ticket (sports betting), I was struck with a sudden feeling so strong that it stopped me dead in my tracks. I knew without words that 2 hockey teams would tie. I bought another ticket, the tie boosting my odds, and a 2 dollar ticket paid out 300 dollars.

-Plenty of shared dreams. In a discussion about shared dreaming on a popular dream website, I thought that if there were so called Night Stalkers (the topic of discussion) they would likely frequent the site. So I cockily challenged them, and they cam and handed me my ass. But thanks to them I learned the true nature of dream control. These weren't confirmed with the other people, but the knowledge I gained was concrete. Then I had a few other shared dreams with other members of that site where our dream journals did match

-An experiment where I attempted to implant a duck built platypus in other people's dreams. One girl gave the most detailed description of a platypus. Seriously it was amazing. Couldn't be just random, as I've never seen a dream about platypuses before

-When I was meditating on a regular basis, I began to see shadow people when I woke. I tried to kick their ass, tackle them, swing at them. One jumped back in surprise when I lunged across the bed and swung at him. Along with the shadow people were evil presences in the top corner of my room that absolutely terrified me.

-While listening to coast to coast am, the guest Paul Eno was describing how poltergeist activity usually began with a knocking and grew from there. As soon as he said that, I heard 3 loud knocks on the empty cardboard box right beside me. Using my knowledge of dream control, I figured those knocks were done to capture my attention, so I ignored it and that was the end of that.

-Various remote viewing experiments, both as a RVer myself and the person setting up the targets. The results satisfied me that remote viewing is indeed real.

My mother and sister used to dream the same dream about some old house. Is this shared dreaming? I, myself, think this is a memory from a shared past-life involving the house. But, I understand what you are saying. I'll have to say shared dreaming is one thing I have not experienced.... YET!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Mine:

ufos

missing time

precog dreams

mib's

ghosts

oija entity

And right now I am witnessing demon possessed robotic reptilian entities on TV on a program called The GOP Debates in Arizona.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

I hear ya!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Yes, I want to hear all details of your experiences! I thank you so much for sharing your story! WOW!!

No problem OP. I am sorry that my writing skills are not that great. I wish they could be better but, alas, due to concentration problems I lack greatly in that area.

oh yea, I was discussing the Area 51 thing with that same old girlfriend just the other day on facebook.

She is a psyche for the state of NJ. I recently reconnected with her and she wondered why I had changed so much.
lol I guess old loves can tell when there is a change in you even if it is just through email correspondence.
At any rate, I told her what happened to me and it turns out, she and her 2 kids have had the same experiences also for years now.
back to Area 51. I decided to do an internet search on my friend and his brother.

Its as if his brother never existed at all. You know how intellus and Radaris and those other people finder things have all your immediate family listed? Nothing.

Not even a trace anywhere at all on the internet.

My friend, he is listed. he has a very unique last name and his familiy is the only people in the US that have that unique name.
and coupled with his unique middle name, its not difficult to see who is who.
At any rate, all the people listed with his name I know. They are his family and I personally met all of them. But, his brother who I never met and who's picture and family pictures I had seen day after day for years was no where to be found.

And my friend, he is also listed as having died in the early 80s at the same address he resided at and still resides to this day. Only the friend I know with that unique name at that address is not dead.

Strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello
I am 46 and I have seen a couple of demons. One was because I was using the ouija board and pissed off satan. He was supposed to have cursed me. I am saved now through confessing my sins to Jesus. I also seen. Phantoms during a vision that continued when I got up to use the john.
There are spirits out there that are biting at the bit and can't wait until God gives the go ahead.
Seek God before it is to late. We have days at most.
God Bless

Yeah, those Ouija boards are bad news, my friend. An opening for all kinds of bad spirits to enter our realm. Glad to hear you got rid of the demons. Isn't Jesus awesome?!
God Bless you, too.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Oh and for the record. I understand people reading my posts will say Im nuts or that I am just making things up. I really do not care at this point anymore.

I have heard it all.

My life has changed forever and I will never be the same again because of this awakening.

I am able to see now. Its great to be able to see but it is also a curse.

Why was I one of the few abductees/experiencers chosen?

I dont know. I can only guess .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join