It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans & Active military for Ron Paul to march in formation AGAIN @ GOP national convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
The only "kids"are the ones who believe Ron Paul is honest. He's the MOST dishonest candidate, but you are too swept up in his bogus revolutionary ideals spread by his web-based campaign to see this.

Any man who's looked at as many vaginas as this man, has my vote.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yes, attack the legitimacy of a source with no PROOF. You make this WAY too easy.

The only one lacking legitimacy and credibility in here is you. Go ahead and read this thread over and see exactly where you've failed to back any claims you've made after being repeatedly asked to do so.

I think you got too ahead of yourself here, trace your steps back and TRY AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

He's the MOST dishonest candidate

I'd like to see you find ONE PERSON that has been on the receiving end of a LIE from Ron Paul.

And please don't try to pull that video where it says Ron Paul lies because he looks to the right..LOL

Looking from the left to the right is about 50/50, does that mean half of what everyone says is a lie? ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Outstanding thread. I believe Adam is right this is only a war up. Everyday the movement is growing. It is being unreported by MSM as usual. They maybe be able to shut us down but they can't shut us up.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

The only "kids"are the ones who believe Ron Paul is honest. He's the MOST dishonest candidate, but you are too swept up in his bogus revolutionary ideals spread by his web-based campaign to see this.

Let's see:

1) First day on ATS

2) spams pointless posts

3) Makes absurd & unbackable claims

4) Deflects and makes personal attacks when DEBUNKED & DISPROVEN.

It's so hard to find decent disinfo people anymore, isn't that Da Troof? I can understand that RP is so good the opposition doesn't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

They checked military ID's for the march. Only Military or ex-military were allowed in the formation, civilians walked behind them separately. So yes, they were all military. Nobody was allowed in the formation without proof of service.

I know this because I was watching it live, saw them doing it and had it explained while they were doing it what they were doing.

The march actually ended up being about a half hour late because they wanted to verify each person in the formation. A police officer came up to them and complained because they had the road closed and were supposed to start at two but it was important to them to verify proof of service so they explained that to the officer and continued to check anyhow.
edit on 22-2-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

a bunch of non supported assumptions Da - sour grapes from your side will not deter the Dr. Ron Paul revolution.
try reading his book 'End the Fed' or "Revolution".

you should avoid willy nilly remarks and post supported evidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Actually for your information they were all veterans there.. Adam Kokesh is a vet and put this thing together, upon arrival at the march they were required to show PROOF OF SERVICE.. so you see you can say something unintelligent and then learn something.

I'm a vet

I'm a Ron Paul supporter... not a blind supporter either its not just the man but it is his Ideals I support.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm sure most of that crowd are not veterans, nor active duty. Anyone can buy military apparel or hats that say Navy. Ron Paul STILL hasn't won anything, and he will not be the GOP nominee.

It's common knowledge that many, many vets and active military support Ron Paul. Where have you been, hiding behind ignorance?
I'm surprised there wasn't 10,000 there.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Lol, you guys sure showed 'DaTroof'. Thanks for the entertainment!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

It's my understanding they had to PROVE their military service to be in the march. Supporters followed after...
Second line...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Lol, it used to be kool-aid, now its fluoride

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm sure most of that crowd are not veterans, nor active duty. Anyone can buy military apparel or hats that say Navy. Ron Paul STILL hasn't won anything, and he will not be the GOP nominee.

True, it is possible that anyone could pass as a veteran in this rally, but that would be pure speculation on your part. What isn't speculation is the over whelming support Ron Paul receives from active military and veteran donations, more than any other candidate including the current POTUS. So I think it's safe to believe that most of them are what they say. In fact, I too am in the military and give my full support to this man.

I find it amusing how the Ron Paul haters need to insist that he will not win and/or is unelectable as if by stern repetition will make us believe you, even without a shred of evidence.

The truth is that it doesn't matter if he wins or not. He is awakening the American public and starting a Revolution. Because of Ron Paul, the media has shown their biased hand as well as the GOP. Personally, I think Ron Paul should hang in the Republican Race until the choice is made, then go Independent and sweep both sides.

The problem with politics is that it is motivated by the "Two Party" system. The President has to walk the fine line of doing what's right and keeping his 'Party' and supporters happy. This is why Obama has failed. We need a President whose first priority is to the people and not their "Party". I say it's time to end the "Two Parties" that separate us and unite as Americans for liberty.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

There may have been a few vets marching behind the formation with their friends or family, or someone as I who doesn't carry on me or typically even keep handy proof of my Vietnam veteran status. I would have been with the other supporters though still a veteran eligible to participate in the formation.

Two-party system is not sufficient, not left and right at least. I would like to see the formation of the Authoritarian Party for all those who desire more hegemony, tyranny, and a plethora of nanny-measures. If there were a second party for those who desire independence and personal freedoms I would have little difficulty in consistently voting along party lines. I believe those two to be the truer division of societal ideologies. If you want to be "tough on crime" then be prepared to be irradiated and felt-up by the TSA. For me, no, thanks.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join