It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans & Active military for Ron Paul to march in formation AGAIN @ GOP national convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm thinking this event is going to be several times larger than the one we just witnessed yesterday.

The announcement:

Yesterdays march:

Quick summary from beginning to end in HD by Adam Kokesh

Isn't it sad that Russia Today was the first and STILL one of the ONLY news networks to cover this?

10 minutes of interviews and event clips in HD by RevolutionPAC

2 minutes of good quality:

14 minute video, more details, moderate quality from the LIVE stream:

Longer vid, more details, moderate quality from the LIVE stream:

Photos:

edit on 21-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm sure most of that crowd are not veterans, nor active duty. Anyone can buy military apparel or hats that say Navy. Ron Paul STILL hasn't won anything, and he will not be the GOP nominee.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If I had the money to drive there I would...but I'll be there in spirit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I'm sure most of that crowd are not veterans, nor active duty. Anyone can buy military apparel or hats that say Navy. Ron Paul STILL hasn't won anything, and he will not be the GOP nominee.

Anybody can state EXACTLY what you just stated too....what's your point? Military or not, they're Ron Paul supporters!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Us people wouldn't have had a police in the march..how many vets are out there?

edit on 21-2-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

Anybody can state EXACTLY what you just stated too....what's your point? Military or not, they're Ron Paul supporters!

My point is that this march is not what is being implied. It's dishonesty, just like what the Paul supporters accuse of the media. Once a liar, always a liar.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

False, military ID was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to participate in FORMATION.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

False, military ID was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to participate in FORMATION.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I'm pretty sure that the military by far prefer Ron Paul and they support him with their money. I'm also pretty sure that the military largely do not support Obama.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Oops...

"Troops serving abroad have given nearly six times as much money to Obama's presidential campaign as they have to McCain's, the Center for Responsive Politics said."

www.usatoday.com...

Same will happen in 2012.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Sad, the article you posted had absolutely NO references to your now absurd claims.

Great job for your first day on ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036

My point is that this march is not what is being implied. It's dishonesty, just like what the Paul supporters accuse of the media. Once a liar, always a liar.

I'm certain that the Paul Campaign is the only honest campaign out there. That's the problem, nobody likes the truth anymore. Gee whiz kid, is this your best shot?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by MsAphrodite

Oops...

"Troops serving abroad have given nearly six times as much money to Obama's presidential campaign as they have to McCain's, the Center for Responsive Politics said."

www.usatoday.com...

Same will happen in 2012.

Wow the ignorance in you is strong, did you sign up just to troll or are you just incompetent?

You're providing sources from 4 years ago to argue CURRENT statistics? lol...jeez..

How about actual RECENT information pulled straight from the FEC and used by credible news sources??

BOOM, now go away.

edit on 21-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You like salt?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The only "kids"are the ones who believe Ron Paul is honest. He's the MOST dishonest candidate, but you are too swept up in his bogus revolutionary ideals spread by his web-based campaign to see this.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
You like salt?

Since when is RT a legitimate source? Paul supporters crack me up.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The only "kids"are the ones who believe Ron Paul is honest. He's the MOST dishonest candidate, but you are too swept up in his bogus revolutionary ideals spread by his web-based campaign to see this.

Let's see:

1) First day on ATS

2) spams pointless posts

3) Makes absurd & unbackable claims

4) Deflects and makes personal attacks when DEBUNKED & DISPROVEN.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

... are U adding some more fluoride in to Your drinking water? =)
edit on 21-2-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Wow, welcome to ATS. Seems you found a forum which desperately interests you huh? BTW, is it possible you work for Fox news?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

So if this is just a bunch of random people that just decided to buy clothes from the Army surplus store to pose as veterans or active military, why wouldn't the MSM take advantage of this NEWS and debunk it then? Because they are obviously veterans or active duty personnel. Remember the MSM doesn't report on the truth aka DaTroof.
edit on 21-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join