It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN.com front page article today: US Border Patrol: Keep U.S. White!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
y'know if america where like how Ron Paul envisions it.. i wouldn't have a problem with anti-south american immigrant talk (or where ever else. negative illegal immigrant talk)

but when uncle sam forces his (flawed) policies on other countries.. countries who would love to change things and try a different approach because they see their people getting slaughtered everyday because of US foreign drug policies handcuffing them in their cartel wars.

then when the people try to escape the violence and bloodshed; they get locked up, and upon release sent back..

yeah i can't be on the anti mexican side.
you want to mess with other countries policies and freedoms, you pay the price for that.. but the price you're paying is so much lower than the one they are.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
What's wrong with wanting to keep the Mexicans out?

I want them out too. And the Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Central Americans, Chinese, Koreans, Armenians, etc.

Mexican is a nationality by the way. I don't care someone is a green eyed, blonde haired Mestizo from down south, he needs to stay out.

Framing this debate around 'racism' is old and tired.

Don't forget the Americans. Gotta keep them out, too. You know, LIKE EVERYONE YOU JUST MENTIONED.

HUH??????????

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Chinese, Korean, Honduran, et al...do you have a fool-proof test to determine whether or not they're American? I mean, while I'm fairly certain George Takei is American, we can't be too sure bout them furriners, right? So, what precisely is your plan? Maybe if they LOOK American,. I assume?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

It's called the North American Union and it came out of the Security & Prosperity Partnership (SPP) signed by G.W Bush, Vincente Fox and Paul Martin in 2005.

Get used to it.

Enhanced U.S drivers licenses allow you to drive to either Canada or Mexico but nowhere else. Put the puzzle pieces together. The NAU is already here, minus the currency!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What ever happened to common sense? We have borders and laws for a reason. Illegal's do not have a background or health check. Is this a good thing? Obviously not.
Thousands of our citizens have lost their lives, been maimed or raped because of illegal immigrants. Many of those illegals had previous arrests and deportations. Is this a good thing? Once again, no it is not.
Millions of citizens are without jobs while millions of illegals are holding jobs and able to care for their families. Is this a good thing?
It costs us billions of dollars for free education for illegals, healthcare, cheap housing etc. Illegals are recieving many benefits that an American citizen can't even get and it is through deciet, fraudulent documents, stolen identies etc.

I don't care what color one's skin is or where they are from originally as long as they come here legally and with respect. I am tired of people trying to place the race card. It has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with the protection of the citizens and legal immigrants. It has everything to do with what is right and fair.

We have been overly generous and catered to illegals for far too long.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join