It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN.com front page article today: US Border Patrol: Keep U.S. White!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Went to CNN during lunch break

www.cnn.com...

And wondered for a moment if STORMFRONT had hacked the MSM or something! ]

www.cnn.com...

"That it isn't just the friendly illegal immigrants looking for work we must worry about, but terrorists, drug lords and other criminals who seek to make their way through our porous border.

Newt Gingrich has promised to build a double fence along the entire southern border, adding, ""The United States must control its border. It is a national security imperative,"

Ron Paul said "If elected president, I would move to quickly end foreign nation building efforts and use many of the resources we waste playing world's policemen to control our southern border."

They all will receive applause, and it will all sound great ... until you realize that "secure the border" is slang for "keep the Mexicans out."

It seems already as if "Secure the border" is quickly becomin' the politically-correct blanket phrase of choice for 'Keep America White" innuendo!

what a shame

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good, keep them out! Mexico does the same thing to their southern border with Central America. You know what the difference between Illegal and legal is? About $600 USD.
edit on 21-2-2012 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
12 million cowards flee their country because they dont have enough pride to take it back from the bad guys. Those same 12 million cowards come to the usa, proclaim their homeland pride and try and turn the usa into another mexico.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You realize that it's not only Mexicans that come across the southern border right? Anyone can waltz across the open border who wants to. They can also bring drugs and/or guns with them.
edit on 21-2-2012 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why can't securing the border mean just that? Why do liberals and apologists for the invaders have to make everything racial? Is it racism that Mexico polices it's border with Guatemala? and that they have immigration rules that would make an American liberal panty waist pee themselves with fear?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So someone has an opinion that the border patrol is only in place to keep the US white? Pretty stupid opinion. In my eyes the border patrol is just trying to keep out all the criminals and societal leeches. I don't care what color they are, and I doubt too many others do either.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

CNN.com front page article today: US Border Patrol: Keep U.S. White!

Yay for white supremacy in a "non-racist" country!

I mean...

Well, surely there's some eloquently phrased answer-without-answering response waiting on the political end. After all, we want to unite in the name of global illusion, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Native American #1 : "look, more white people coming in their boats! We must secure our borders!"

Native American #2 : "Stop playing the race card..they mean well"

American Colonist : "Get off our land, Indians."

Funny story, isn't it? If only the Cherokee and Iroquois had a Homeland Security Department back in 1492...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
Native American #1 : "look, more white people coming in their boats! We must secure our borders!"

Native American #2 : "Stop playing the race card..they mean well"

American Colonist : "Get off our land, Indians."

Funny story, isn't it? If only the Cherokee and Iroquois had a Homeland Security Department back in 1492...
Your history is wrong, but your point is funny.

Anyway, the lesson is to make sure we don't make the same mistake. Let's get the border closed before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What's wrong with wanting to keep the Mexicans out?

I want them out too. And the Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Central Americans, Chinese, Koreans, Armenians, etc.

Mexican is a nationality by the way. I don't care someone is a green eyed, blonde haired Mestizo from down south, he needs to stay out.

Framing this debate around 'racism' is old and tired.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
What's wrong with wanting to keep the Mexicans out?

I want them out too. And the Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Central Americans, Chinese, Koreans, Armenians, etc.

Mexican is a nationality by the way. I don't care someone is a green eyed, blonde haired Mestizo from down south, he needs to stay out.

Framing this debate around 'racism' is old and tired.

Don't forget the Americans. Gotta keep them out, too. You know, LIKE EVERYONE YOU JUST MENTIONED.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
Good, keep them out! Mexico does the same thing to their southern border with Central America. You know what the difference between Illegal and legal is? About $600 USD.

^Exactly. Mexico doesn't play. Foreigners have way more restrictions in Mexico than Mexicans face here in the US. They can scrap their double standard before I'll listen to their claptrap.

It's not about keeping the US white. Seriously? It's about keeping the US legal and more crime free.

Otherwise, what you're saying is, 'We really need drug cartels running around doing mass killings here like they do in Mexico. That would be so awesome! I mean, even more awesome if we can step up their already substantial activities here.' You're also saying, 'Gee, it would be great to contract TB from exposure to an illegal person who has never been vaccinated for such a thing in their life and has TB. I want that person to come and breath and cough all over me and my family!'

If illegals were educated people who weren't prone to being blackmailed into crime to protect their families and didn't have infectious diseases, I wouldn't care.

It's not a race issue, it's a class issue.

(LeSigh- Has been repeatedly exposed to TB by an illegal who has TB (my students were also exposed to TB through this kid). Also, has reported an illegal family forcing their 6th grade daughter to work by lying about her age, etcetera.)
edit on 21-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OP - Let's say I break into your house. When you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave but I say, "No! I like it here. It's better than my house".

I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

Accoring to your logic: You are Required to let me stay in your house. You are required to feed me. You are required to add me to your family's insurance plan. You are required to educate my kids. You are required to provide other benefits to me & to my family

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house. And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Which is kinda what we did to the guys who already had this nice house that we wanted.....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

You need about 50 stars for that, but I can only give the one.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Undocumented Mexicans are starting to go home as there is now more of the jobs they came here for in Mexico than here in the US.

Latest estimates of Undocumented Mexicans here in the US is around 11-12 million people. Most of whom are in the border states but also the southernmost states (that's where the most Americans hiring illegals happen to be).

Population of Texas: 25.6 million people.
Population of New Mexico: 2.1 million people
Population of Arizona: 6.4 million people
Population of California: 37.8 million people
Population of Louisiana 4.5 million people
Population of Mississippi: 3 million people
Population of Alabama: 4.8 million people
Population of Georgia: 9.8 million people
For a total of million people.
That's 94 million total for states that claim illegal Mexicans take all the jobs and all the welfare.

94 million citizens or legal residents to 12 million estimated illegal immigrants =
47:6
47 legals to 6 illegals.

It doesn't sound so dramatic of a problem when some common sense is applied, does it? I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, as every nation has the right to defend it's borders and control their resources but, it just doesn't seem to justify the enormous amount of political attention it receives. Be careful of the hatred you're being fed especially since it's all just to win your vote and tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Undocumented Mexicans are starting to go home as there is now more of the jobs they came here for in Mexico than here in the US.

Latest estimates of Undocumented Mexicans here in the US is around 11-12 million people. Most of whom are in the border states but also the southernmost states (that's where the most Americans hiring illegals happen to be).

Population of Texas: 25.6 million people.
Population of New Mexico: 2.1 million people
Population of Arizona: 6.4 million people
Population of California: 37.8 million people
Population of Louisiana 4.5 million people
Population of Mississippi: 3 million people
Population of Alabama: 4.8 million people
Population of Georgia: 9.8 million people
For a total of million people.
That's 94 million total for states that claim illegal Mexicans take all the jobs and all the welfare.

94 million citizens or legal residents to 12 million estimated illegal immigrants =
47:6
47 legals to 6 illegals.

It doesn't sound so dramatic of a problem when some common sense is applied, does it? I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, as every nation has the right to defend it's borders and control their resources but, it just doesn't seem to justify the enormous amount of political attention it receives. Be careful of the hatred you're being fed especially since it's all just to win your vote and tax dollars.
Except that it is 1/8 of the population. That is a pretty large percentage of dead weight for a society to support, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

So it was wrong for 'us' to do it but is OK for the Mexicans?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

1/8 of a nation of 350 million people? An ant standing next to a giant. Like I said it is a problem but it's blown way out of proportion. Think about it. Hate and fear are the easiest emotions to target and manipulate. Can't find a job? Well Mr.Suarez over there has one and he doesn't pay taxes (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain).

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's a question mark not an exclamation point.

Big difference.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join