It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another bubble ?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's obviously fake. If this thing could be viewed from Antarctica chances are it would be visible at some time from other positions in the southern hemisphere. That's obviously not the case. Im not saying nibiru doesn't exist, because there are some theories I can subscribe to being entirely possible. But this isn't one of them, and this certainly has nothing to do with the NWO, or masonry, period.

Just another YouTube hoax, like everything else that comes from there these days.
edit on 21-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I hate iPad auto spell

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

a- a lot of people know now about the pixel trick.-so 30% you are right
b- subjective , not fair, nobody know how a person should move in to a "situation" (shock eye event) - 0%
c- you should have some hollywood cameraman to have a pro- movie yeah?? very unfair - 0%

about the "moon" ?!?!? there is no moon boy , even a kid know how moon looks like , everything that you" proved" here is that the human must expect only to what he think he know about unexpected !!!!

but tnks for your post .

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

maybe i will agree with you that could be a hoax. But this: "and this certainly has nothing to do with the NWO, or masonry, period. " ??? boooy this make me think hmmm, why (how) can you be so sure about their incapability to do things like that???? I am subtle now..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972

maybe i will agree with you that could be a hoax. But this: "and this certainly has nothing to do with the NWO, or masonry, period. " ??? boooy this make me think hmmm, why (how) can you be so sure about their incapability to do things like that???? I am subtle now..

The burden of proof lies with you, bud.

What evidence can you find that makes you believe 'they' are capable of moving an entire solar system? That seems pretty far out there, even for ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is that traffic we hear in the background?

This has hoax written all over it.

But keep looking !

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
if this is supposed to be from Antarctica, why did the Scientists forget how to correctly document and record their findings? Were they afraid the planet would disappear before they could get a tripod or SLR?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

so you are so limited if you didn`t know about a simple Hologram ....
sorry , in this case a complex one ,
, one that even YOU could be deceived to think is real ???

edit on 21-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Unless you have personally worked on Project Bluebeam, and can explain the intricacies of how a holographic image could be projected on air, I call bunk.

I'm all ears though, and ready to learn.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

and now i am suppose to ask you if you are in good relation with Bluebubble, oops ! beam project no? no way Hose !
ooo you must have bigger ears !

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, you lost me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I thought on this forum we were supposed to deny ignorance. Not imply it...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

this is a blatant hoax - why ? the dog told me

no seriously - can you hear the dog barking ? - one problem all dogs are banned from antarctica

source

in summary - international legislation required all dogs to be removed from antarctica by april 1994 , citing the issue of canine desieses being spread to native species

so there you have it - the dog says its a hoax

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

only SLEDGE DOGS !! so not so fast dude, easy , they have exceptions , and permits !!! when you came with a law please read that law !!!

ARTICLE 4
INTRODUCTION OF NON-NATIVE SPECIES, PARASITES AND DISEASES
1. No species of animal or plant not native to the Antarctic Treaty area shall be
introduced onto land or ice shelves, or into water in the Antarctic Treaty area except in
accordance with a permit.
2. Dogs shall not be introduced onto land or ice shelves and dogs currently in those
areas shall be removed by April 1, 1994.
3. Permits under paragraph 1 above shall be issued to allow the importation only of
the animals and plants listed in Appendix B to this Annex and shall specify the species,
numbers and, if appropriate, age and sex and precautions to be taken to prevent escape or
contact with native fauna and flora.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

....ignorance is only a word issued by vocal cords that vibrate after the brain put an eletctro-chemical impulse on the vocal cords in a specific frequency of vibration. Be carefully how you use this word to not blow yourself into little tiny pieces ! peace my brother in "ignorance'" !

ps : we must all go to hell , then we will know the way to heaven for sure 100 % !

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

actually - it specifies ALL dogs - bottom line , if you want to claim that someone is keeping dogs at an antarctic base - you supply the evidence

my citeation is an unequivocal international treaty specifying that all dogs be removed from antarctica by airil 1994 , i know for a fact that the BAS [ british antarctic survey ] complied with this - and it is official policy at all brittish basaes

further it is policy at mcmurdo station [ USA ] too source

edit to add :

what is answer to the traffic noise in vid # 1 ?

but i am not going to attempt to ` proove a negative proposition `

if you want to claim that there are dogs in the antractic in 2012 - you show some evidence

PS - do not be an idiot and attempt to use the circular logic of the vid from the OP
edit on 22-2-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

you are indeed an ignorant_ape , the word " idiot" just explode out of your mouth ! good luck in your ATS conquest

edit on 22-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

why are you(or others) so arrogant ? My thread`s title is " Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another BUBBLE ?!?! ", do you think that I really belive that is true ??? for the good sake of the polemics , try not to be so GOD . I can make jokes too , but some of you people think that you are at some stand-up comedy show some time .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

no answers - or evidence of dogs in antarctica post 1994 or explainations of traffic noise - i will not lie and claim i am disapointed , such behaiviour is pretty common here [ unlike common sense ]

no , instead you launch a cheap [ and irrelevant ] attack in my user name , ps you might want to read this

you have just validated that post - thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posing your thread title as a question is a cheap trick that fools few people , and it certainly isnt a visor to stop you getting egg on your face

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

look who`s talking about common sense ! wow ....you get nervous ? now you are satisfied ? good ! You are truly a remarkable human_ape, a brilliant hybrid !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join