It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another bubble ?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by SonoftheSun

why are you(or others) so arrogant ? My thread`s title is " Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another BUBBLE ?!?! ", do you think that I really belive that is true ??? for the good sake of the polemics , try not to be so GOD . I can make jokes too , but some of you people think that you are at some stand-up comedy show some time .

Huh?

Defensive much ???

I mention hearing background traffic...

I mention that it has hoax written all over it...

I recommend you keep looking...

I don't know how my reply to you sounded arrogant or God like...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

me nervous ? no - its you who cannot answere simple questions or furnish evidence for the claims of your own thread

or are you ready to admit its a hoax and move on ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I don`t hear as background traffic !
maybe is maybe not , a hoax !
i will keep looking

conclusion 50-50 % TRUE/HOAX

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I`V answered to your "question" ! You didn`t agreed with my answer in a stupid manner ( you called me idiot) ! so , please don`t ever post at my thread , i don`t need your "help" !

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

no - you have not answered anything - i asked for evidence that there are dogs in antarctia in 2012 - because the treaty i cite unequivically bans all dogs - as does BAS regulations and US regulations

if there are no dogs in antarctica - the vid can be nothing but a fake - so your case rests on ` show us the dog `

ps - as for traffic noise - which you claim you cannot hear - try taking your fingers out your ears and not chanting " i cannot hear it "

lastly -- now you have demonstrated an inability to understand basic english

i did NOT call you an idiot - i warned you not to be an idiot by using circular logic

there is a difference

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

1 about the" regulations"-there are exceptions and permits !!
2 the evidence of existing or non-existing dogs in Antarctica is 0 in this case! to be or not to be dog there , go there check and apply the "law" !
3 first :you have 2 movies !!! one is filmed there and you can hear wind and voices ! second is filmed with a cam ,on a computer, from home probably that way you hear cars and background noises!
4 I am not an english native speaker , and i don`t need that to know all the english trickery ! I am sick of those "elevated " basic english tricks !
5 Thank you for warning me ! and about circular logic i put it like this "# you and your wise circular brain that you don`t have", and this is a promise not a warning

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

could be a cat with very heavy cough ....

probably hoaxed....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

All the guys are saying...it is an obvious hoax for number of reasons. If an object of such size was so close to earth as the vid implies, we would know about it...period. Trust me...we would.

Bringing things for a debate is fine...but try to restrict your posting to those vid that stand a chance of a debate. This is almost like a children's sketch book drawing and asking if it was legit or not...not much to discuss here. Fake as can be.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
YAY! You got your 2 seconds of attention. There is a planet close enough to see its land masses from earth and no one said anything! At least that video with the craft that has the air force logo on it landing had some creativity and production value. I guess i'm just old fashioned, but I want to see some effort put into the fake videos I watch.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Is this the # ?!?!? or another diversion of the happy people ?? There are some strange movements at all stations in Antarctica !! Some people associate this with Vostok Lake , others with A Strange Star ( red one with an entire solar system after her !!) , or is the big show prepared by the Illuminati-mason NWO ????( the coming of so called "the one") !?!?!?

do not forget the strange volcano activity , and solar -magnetosphere "war" !
edit on 21-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

This is how it was done:

I created a 3DS Max file with a few examples of how it is done.

As you can see, they both have the same "greenish" glow/shadow/glossiness because I used the same technique used in the video.

What is this? Bad, real bad chroma-key work. Camera shaking was added as an animation from 3DS Max/Maya or any 3D software or even post-edited on Premier/Vegas.
edit on 22-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For those still questioning the legitemacy of the OP's videos - go to any image on your computer and zoom right in. The objects will have the look of pixels around them as they blend into the other objects within the picture.

Now look at this video. If his camera was genuinely filming a moving 3d object, the pixels would be moving with his camera - but instead the pixels are "fixed", and are in the same locations no matter how much he shakes the camera.
This just shows that he is filming an image, or he's using screen recording software to record an image on his computer screen.

You just need to familiarise yourself with photoshopped images, and you will understand, but please don't give these links the time of day without some sort of research.

I will credit OP though on his contribution. good one

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Another movie , seems like they are starting to show the "tail" ( the reptilians V ) !!!

www.youtube.com...

And i am sure that will appear more movies very very soon !!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't believe in the whole Niribu thing. Marshall Masters will make a tone of money this year, but when the planet don't show up or nothing happens like he says it will, he is going to have to get a real job at Mc Donalds making my Big Mac

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

www.youtube.com...

nibiru is debunked forever. All the so called "evidence" is disproved. Don't be a sheep people....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The legend of Nibiru is that the planet 'Nibiru' would pass through our constellation every 3600 years.
No planet can come in and out of a star's (our suns) gravitational pull. Just as our Sun can never escape the the feild of the milky way..
Having said that, though, any person that can really think logically and objectively would conclude that Earth is/was a part of an INTER-GALACTIC COMMUNITY.
The planetary alignment occurring on the date of 12\22\12 will make it possible for a VERY LARGE FLEET to 'phase-in/warp-gate'. It doesn't mean that anyone or thing will come. Just means that 'they' could...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
videos are private cant watch em!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeye3spiral

Yes. The videos are no longer accessible. Admission of defeat?
Who cares?
A planets orbit CANNOT return to a stars pull after it has moved beyond its gravitational range.
In this day and age anyone who relies on their eyes to differentiate between the real and the phony have little to no chance of discerning truth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join