It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another bubble ?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Is this the # ?!?!? or another diversion of the happy people ?? There are some strange movements at all stations in Antarctica !! Some people associate this with Vostok Lake , others with A Strange Star ( red one with an entire solar system after her !!) , or is the big show prepared by the Illuminati-mason NWO ????( the coming of so called "the one") !?!?!?

do not forget the strange volcano activity , and solar -magnetosphere "war" !
edit on 21-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

I'm curious to hear your theory on what show the illuminat-masons have planned. I doubt very highly that many lodges are spending their community service time bringing a whole solar system into our own

ED to add, I'm also fairly certain we don't have the technology to do so.
edit on 21-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lake Vostok = 100% real and one of the most fascinating discoveries of our time.....we all hope.

Nibiru = Hang on tight and enjoy the ride. It's not even begun at the level of Elenin yet, and I expect it'll be MUCH worse for volume and flow of messages and revelations when it begins in earnest later this year...but the planet of shaky threads and endless replies is sure coming right for us, if nothing else.

Seriously though.... I'm about 90% sold on Nibiru/Tyche/Nemesis being theory and if it exists at all, being out there like little old Sedna. Making it's lonely trip around our neighborhood about every 12,000 years...give or take. Anything beyond that? We'll all see together since authority says there is nothing to see...and behavior suggests just the opposite is true. Is it THIS concern though??

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Clearly fake IMO. Just looking at some of the YT comments tells all.

It's really starting to upset me. The fact that people decide to try to fake this stuff. They make fun of others saying to get a life, yet they start this?

Sigh...
edit on 21-2-2012 by signwearer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

"community service money" ?! nice but I am not so subtle !

...so suddenly we don`t have the hi-tech huh ?!! poor, poor, lords of the world , they don`t have the technology
so bad for them , we have it!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No worries, it seems to be moving further out since this one was posted a week ago...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Intersting find sabalsis1972, I am not sure but maybe there is a link between Vostok and celestials in question. I hope to hear more on this if fake or real.

edit on 2/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
As the camera zooms in you can clearly see the edges of the planet are extremly pixilated.

Also - read the comments below the video....

Fake.

link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by W3RLIED2

"community service money" ?! nice but I am not so subtle !

That's a misquote, buddy. Whatever floats your raft though.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'd say it is fake and epic fak.. ehm fail

Anyways, we used to hear a lot about Nibiru, specially during the approach of comet Elenin. Seems all quiet now
edit on 21-2-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

yes i know that are weird pixels there but would `t be nice to be true ?

and check the language : polish ?? strange , hmmm Vatican involved???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I say it's a gum on the camera lens. For the size of that thing people would be seeing it all over the world! Not only that, if it's for real we probably only have a couple of days left due to the size of the thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
looks like a planet to me, whether its in the sky or not I don't know. However pretty cool planet.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice interpretation of a "Alien moon". Why oh why do people do this, is not beyond me LOL LOL LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

and if only the pixels and comments are "evidence" to call a video , fake,?? dude let me doubt about everything on this world

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nobody, absolutely nobody, is that bad at holding a camera steady.

Looks totally fake to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
First video,
fake - An image of large scale was used and edited with the image of a "moon". A screen capture software was used and the viewport of the software was panned and zoomed randomly to make it apparent that a person was holding a camera and filming like a child. final touch is sound dubbing with "foreign" language to avoid questioning the content of the conversation.
a) same pixels throughout the video (no jpeg artifact changes, high winds but no snow haze, ski poles stationnary)
b) choppy movement (not as held by a human)
c) highly incompetent capture of the subject (moon), if you try to film a moon, why the hell have your camera fly around the way it does

Second Video
fake - Major pixelation around the "moon". Heavy feathering around the edges in an attempt to make it "blend" into the sky. Over sized subject. no change in pixels (same as video one)

wonderful find of cow dung.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I say it's a gum on the camera lens.

Anything on the lens would stay in the frame and move when the camera moved.

Looks more like he is videoing a computer screen shot and moving the camera around a lot so no one can tell.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
No worries, it seems to be moving further out since this one was posted a week ago...

Yeah.... I guess I misunderstood the op for the videos being the focus more than the topic as a whole. Err... If those were even remotely close to real.....in terms of what they say is represented there...I think time to impact and end of life on our planet would be measurable in the time lines that wouldn't even leave Antarctic support staff the time to clear the ice.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
which moon is this? A made up one? Or is it one astronomers will recognise?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join