It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
not about money power and ego yer right

the moon is made of leg go to, reptilian space ship , the royals eat children. ect ect
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: (no reason given)

hey johnnymax
i've noticed you have a bone for icke. a couple of prior threads you state roughly the same things. i understand you got spat off his site and to me it seems you have brought your protest here. let it go or it will get the better of you in my opinion.
best wishes.
f

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think it's a reasonable ticket price. £62 to watch a top class comedy act is good value for money.

Then again, it only costs about £30 to watch Omid Djalili at the Apollo, but he's not half as funny as Icke.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
never ever - hes not giving any new infos...hes just "new age", no truther....(his forum is nice but the content is not his job so no credit for him)

and after reading "children of the matrix"....i was very disappointed...bad sources, jumping from one thing to another etc... hes even not a good writer...

so its a waste of money....
edit on 21-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I wanted to go see Tony Robbins. But then I heard that the cheapest ticket is 690 $ !

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have trouble with David's ideas-the trouble is he makes some very good points about creeping totalitarianism and the brainwashing of the masses-

Then he spoils any of his good points by going on and on about how he thinks all the elite are reptilian alien half breeds..

That IMO,really waters down the substance of what he talks about-He is a conspiracy theorist hater's best tool I think.
How many times have you tried to speak to folk about police state/surveillance issues only to have:

"Oh dear-I bet you think the queen and obama are reptilian aliens as well."

So please Dave-Cut out the reptilian garbage from your routine-Its not doing you or anyone any favors.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

So you don't like David Icke, so why make a thread about what he is doing? Why does it bother you so much? Enough people read his books and will pay £62.00 to see him, in many cities around the world.

Reptillians aside, he has done so much to wake up the world re: the Illuminati, Government and Religious Control, he is not so far off what many are attracted to ATS subjects! he brings much truth to light and its only the Reptillian subject that really freaks some people out! Do they exist, I don't know I have never seen them but is it possible??? I think so and maybe, just maybe he is telling the truth. he is not the only source for reptillian material is he?

Whatever you and many others here think and love to ridicule the guy, I guess he will sell out Wembley Arena and good luck to him. I hope he makes tons of money because he deserves it for the ridicule he gets put through.

Growing up in the UK, I didn't really know much about him until one day the media just went crazy ridiculing him and making him the butt of many jokes. When I was older, I picked up one of his books in Barnes & Noble and thought to myself lets see how crazy this guy is? From the moment I started reading, I was captivated with the true history of the world and how we have evolved! How banking was formed and who controlled us, the royal lineage!

The history of how the Bank of England was formed with £72,000 of gold, silver and other minerals and they printed 13 times the value on paper and lent the money to the then British government who paid them £102,000 (I think off the top of my head) back in interest the very same year.

Alot of it made sense and I remember thinking 'why didn't I learn stuff like this in school?' Because we are to be kept 'dumbed down' that's why?

David Icke is just trying to wake people up from their 'dumbed down' existance, just like Jim Marrs, Clifford Stone and many others.

David tells his story of how he awakened in Peru, his experience with Ayuhuasca, the stories told by Shamens around the world in native cultures and the truth of what really goes on in politics. You can choose to research it and find out that much of it is truth or just decide that's its all rubbish because of one things he has said or done!

Do you believe everything your government or religious leaders tells you???? If you do, then David Icke is not for you, or maybe he is because you need to wake up!

Do I believe everything David Icke proclaims? No, but I do research his claims and come to my own conclusions.

I don't like classical music, yet they had a classical music concert in Hong Kong recently, tickets were expensive (I could afford it but didn't want to go) did I make a thread on ATS about this???? Pathetic!
edit on 21/2/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo error

edit on 21/2/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ?

Yes, I would.
He's a great showman/entertainer and has had the ability to hold a crowds attention since his sportscasting days.
Just don't take him seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Would you pay £62.00 to go and listen to David icke ? Wembly arena

i for one do not do not bow down to the false messiah, leader of the truth movement .

neither have i disappeared, been sucked down his rabbit hole of deception , as so many have.

like cults sects, apostate churches, who like icke mix enough truth with their false teaching.

you can also order his latest book for a mere £ 20.00 if you are mug enough

David Icke speaking all-day in Hawaii in Honolulu and Maui on March 24th and 31st

These two events and the massive one at the Wembley Arena in October will be David's only public presentations in 2012.

he must be laughing all the way to the bank, and Ha waii
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: Wembley Arena in October

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: you can also order his latest book for a mere £ 20.00 if you are mug enough

Is this an attempt at a clever disinformation ploy? Seemingly knocking him but really promoting him?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
so its fine in your book as long as you mix enough truth with false hood,

im not talking about throwing the baby out with the bath water,

the truth is the truth,

mixing lies with truth, is a bitter cocktail who ever is mixing it.

no matter who is doing it, and to knowingly deceive and mis lead people in the name of truth and freedom, is a farce of the first decree.

Mr icke is doing the same thing he is preaching agaisnt, im not ridiculing him , no differnt to one billion Catholics believing the false teaching and being in bondage to the Catholic church, or any other cult or sect.

if you stand for freedom and truth, stand for freedom and truth.

its written in the end times there will be a strong delusion, and the whole world will go after the beast, worship his image, take his mark, which with out you cannot buy or sell.

those who refuse the mark, are hunted down and killed. who can make war with the beast.

the ruling elite through their rituals swear alligence to satan, illuminati council of 13, 33 and 35 degree masons, council of 33, jesuits and their black mass, club of Rome, roth childs,

Jesus says work prepare, while you have the light, time opportunity, as darkness comes when no man can work.

is david icke leading people into the truth and freedom, or down a rabbit hole of deception,

he cannot save one hair on his own head, nor can his vibrations from a black hole farce.

yes i was locked out, on a warning on his forum, why for challenging his false teaching on one of his recent biggest claims.

they could not lock myself out quick enough, so much for open debate, freedom of speech.

they were frightened and threatened by the truth, and what it exposed.

its alright to expose false hood, just not david ickes.

as for money the sale of books, doing the circut, selling tickets at £ 64.00 pound a time the well oiled icke machine its all about the money. farce

what happened to freely you have recieved freely give.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

johnny

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: spelling

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: posting link

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I fell asleep last time I saw him on the telly.
62 quid is a bit steep for a sleep...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Unlike a lot of authors, David Icke allows almost all of his stuff free on line, if you look around.

Many of these authors make sure everything they write or lecture about is taken off the web.

Mr. Icke doesn't............his stuff, if you look around is free.

He's not in it for the money.

Have two friends that have gone to see him and they said he's a very good speaker. One didn't like him but came away saying, he had changed his mind.

I wonder of all the people knocking Mr. Icke, how many have read any of his books?

There are many, many other less fortunate speakers who do not take their stuff from the internet. It is good adverstisment not to take it off the internet....free advertisment to see the man in his natural habitat.

Wembley can hold 90.000 people. If he can organise a full house mr. Icke will earn some 8.8 MILLION dollars. Ofcourse he will have to pay the rent, his hotel...and his own ticket. But don't you think that he could lower the ticket price a little so everybody could have a fair chance to become enlightened....or just to enjoy his performance?

There must be something to do with the love for money.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As for only beating a drum about david ickes hypocracy and those who follow him on his forum, gagging the truth, ect

not the case, look up replies posts started.

was a shame here i posted do you believe in aliens, is there an alien threat, as a reply no one gave it a glance posted it as a thread, started to get a lot of responce linked to other forums where i asked the same questions so people here could see others peoples replies.

but was removed. a few thousand views a few hundred replies eles where,

like wise the costa cordia thread, on the icke forum alone almost 20.000 views here removed.

though again here getting several replies straight away . some intresting replies.

johnny

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I keep asking myself that same question. If the man is on a mission as he claims to be, then maybe he should just keep his book money and use the public appearances to sell his books and videos with free admission to all who would want to come and hear him?

If he believes his message is so important, why limit the people who can receive it to those who can afford the whopping price of admission?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I wonder of all the people knocking Mr. Icke, how many have read any of his books?

We don't need to. The man believes in replitians. Therefore he is either a fraud or out of his mind. Either way, i'm not paying to listen to a moron speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, could you pay less, it is Wembly arena? The overheads would be fairly high for putting on any event there.

However, Mr Icke is mildly deranged in my opinion and, loath am I to generalize, but whenever I meet somebody who takes him seriously I have a hard time taking them seriously after a while as they usually just harp on about 'waking up' all the time, which is tiresome and annoying. From my experience the Icke fans I've met fall into the 'obsessive believer' bracket, and to be honest I avoid them like the plague.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
waking up , vibrations from the black hole farce, this is the biggest joke, people claiming they have been awaken,

so others are left to feel, they are not tuned in to these frequencies, and are lacking this awakening, yer right.

we all know the story of the king who was really naked, but every one who was awakened could see his fine suit,

that in reality never was, icke is the naked king, and his fine suit , is see through.

but hey nothing is real, like the wizard of OZ you can hide behind that bill board , curtain, i just wonder when people will really wake up a smell the coffee, that theyre being led down the yellow brick road, and up the garden path,

just hope it doesnt come to late, before the bubble full of hot air bursts,full of false claims and promises.

johnny

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Personally, I'd rather give the money to charity, because Icke and those like him have far too much money already and it's immoral to profit off of the fears of others.

Rev

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wembley Arena was renovated, along with Wembley Stadium, as part of the regeneration of the Wembley area. The arena refurbishment cost £35m and the new arena opened to the public on 2 April 2006, with a concert by Depeche Mode. With 12,500 seats it is London's second largest indoor arena after The O2 arena and third largest indoor concert venue after the O2 and Earls Court, an exhibition hall which regularly stages concerts.

Tickets for david icke october £40.00 to £62.00

do the maths world wide tour , US , book sales, dvd,s ect

for myself icke has sold out the real truth and freedom, for thirty pieces of silver.

as he has made clear in his latest claim , the biggest claim todate,

and as long as people keep paying he will keep talking, spreading his deception,

and he calls people clueless for listening to George Bush , and the like, well mr icke there is a flip side to that coin, and your head is on it.

johnny
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: added link

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: link didnt work removed

edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: Tickets for david icke october £40.00 to £62.00

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well said!

Well said needs no second line...

Rev

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Reptilians.

I don't think I need to say anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join