It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn held by police in prostitution probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Uh oh.. Strauss-Kahn is in the limelight again for sexual deviance. If you remember earlier last year he was arrested for allegedly, sexually assaulting a maid. The charges were later dropped.

Strauss-Kahn was a former IMF Cheif and a contender for the 2012 presidential election in France.

Somehow I think people are out to get this guy... What do you think?

LILLE, FRANCE—Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was taken in for questioning on Tuesday by police investigating an alleged prostitution ring run out of the northern French city of Lille.

Strauss-Kahn can be held for up to 48 hours and may then be placed under formal investigation for benefitting from misappropriated company funds. Investigators are trying to find out whether French executives used corporate expense accounts to fund sex parties with prostitutes.

A former finance minister once seen as a strong contender for France’s 2012 presidential election, Strauss-Kahn’s career and political ambitions came to an abrupt end last May after he was accused of sexually assaulting a New York hotel maid.

He made no comment to waiting reporters as he arrived for questioning at a Lille police station

Link to source article.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Whats the deal with political leaders turning out to be sexual deviants lol

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

He seems to be being questioned at his own request:

Strauss-Kahn could be charged in the case if magistrates find that he was aware the women who took part in the sex parties he is alleged to have attended were prostitutes, RFI reported. DSK's lawyer said his client thought he was participating in swingers' parties, and had no reason to believe the women involved were prostitutes, according to the BBC. Strauss-Kahn demanded to be questioned by the judges leading the investigation, in the hope that it would clear his name, according to the BBC. Source

Personally, I feel rather sorry for the poor fellow. I haven't had sex with any strange women at parties myself, but that is simply due to lack of opportunity...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
posted earlier her
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join