It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest Dream...Can you Help?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I Usually Have Dreams in Color and with sound and with whats happening in my life and around me they can be translated quite easily with a dream dictionary or some google magic lol.....but now i'm stuck...

To keep it short i'll tell you the part that's bothering me....

i'm in house i don't recognize with family around me including my pregnant Wife, Out the window we all see a white glowing orb about the size of a beach ball in the distance ...maybe about 15-25 ft above ground , we are all pointing and are excited about it....

..It then begins to circle the house at a good 100 meters or so away and its occasionally giving off colored sparks?.....then it gets closer....the excitement is shattered as the 'Orb' enters the house through the back door visible from the window, everyone is shouting and frightened as it floats past everyone and into my wife Pregnant Stomach......

Im not religious and i am sure it was not a 'spaceship' it was just a see through ball of light, because the dream involves my pregnant wife it has confused and bothered me.

Can Anyone Help With this as it seems significant and is not as 'usual' as my other dreams ?

Any Help Would be Great and a Relief

Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yea It's just a dream. I would say just focus on reality, and don't worry about what messages your dreams are trying to portray or whatever the heck they are cause I'm pretty sure nobody really knows the significance of dreams.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximinusThrax

Your belief/view on God could have a role in addressing it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes

Your belief/view on God could have a role in addressing it.

I thought because i'm not very religious and don't actively pursue a religious path perhaps i should? i've always had good morals and try to lead a decent life ..maybe it could be showing me this ..

thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe it wasnt just a dream, but your mind portraying something that happened or that is going to happen. Or maybe your wifes the new virgin mary (but im assuming you tapped that ass )

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No one here can explain this for you.

Its for you and you alone.

You state 'everyone was shouting and everyone was frightened'.

You were frightened. When the fear enters your dream it can be a little test to see how far you want to go. Its best to try and let it in. Face the fear. Its asking do you want to see more? Accept the fear and you will move past it. Its easier said than done. I know. But start reflecting on this a little and you will surprise yourself the next time. You will see much more when you move past the fear.

You had an amazing dream we are all being shown amazing things. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here's the interpretations from DreamMoods

House
To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.

Orb
To see an orb in your dream symbolizes truth and a sudden understanding or realization. You have clarity on some nagging problem or issue. Alternatively, the orb refers to your unconscious. Something from your unconscious is trying to make its way to the surface. The color of the orb indicates whether the dream is positive or negative. If it is multi-color, then it is positive.

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Alternatively, if you are trying to get pregnant, then the dream may be a wish fulfillment. If you are not trying to get pregnant, but dream that you are, then it symbolizes fear of new responsibilities.

I have really weird dreams all the time, I write them down as much as possible, but I also dont take them too seriously. Good luck and happy dreaming.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
this part is really cool:

Spark
To see a spark in your dream represents a fresh idea, infinite possibilities or a new beginning. What starts out as something small may generate into something grander and greater. Do not underestimate the smaller things in life. Alternatively, the dream may also symbolize the start of a new love.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
No one here can explain this for you.

Its for you and you alone.

You state 'everyone was shouting and everyone was frightened'.

You were frightened. When the fear enters your dream it can be a little test to see how far you want to go. Its best to try and let it in. Face the fear. Its asking do you want to see more? Accept the fear and you will move past it. Its easier said than done. I know. But start reflecting on this a little and you will surprise yourself the next time. You will see much more when you move past the fear.

You had an amazing dream we are all being shown amazing things. Enjoy.

Thanks for your reply, i like the idea of this ..the fear created the confusion for me in this..i'm usually not receptive to fear in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro

Spark
To see a spark in your dream represents a fresh idea, infinite possibilities or a new beginning. What starts out as something small may generate into something grander and greater. Do not underestimate the smaller things in life. Alternatively, the dream may also symbolize the start of a new love.

I like this
. Where are you finding these definitions..have you a link?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You have your choice now MT.

You can examine the answers people provide you with. Some of these will satisfy you. You will not ask anymore questions.

or

You can find the answer yourself. There is only one place you will find the true answer. Its inside. Ask for the answer and it will reveal itself to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think I will just cut to a reality of orbs, they are real and they are life, that said, go from there in your interpretation. Second once that is accepted and why not? View them as just life, not bad nor evil, don't define at all for we just cannot from this dimension do that, we just don't know enough of them.

You may now wonder why I say what I do and you would be right to ask. In fact, I am thinking or making a post or our experiences and or those near me. A few years ago, I was confronted with a panicked daughter and grandson whom had experience with an orb, this one may not have been so good but that is another story.

Then shadow people seen by a number of friends and relatives, all known to me, and this adds up to my acceptance of something of dimensional levels I needed to accept as being real.

Now to your dream. I have a very advanced wife whom has not awakened nor accepted her reality for her whole life, in fact submerged it in wine and denial, but that can be understood due to her history of abductions and so forth. About two weeks ago, I woke and knew we were visited again that night but determined not to let her know, I know this due to the feeling of being washed out like we worked hard all night rather than sleep.

Upon returning to the bedroom my wife tells me of the orb which came from her forehead, hovered there for a time, then went over to hover over my head. It was white and the size and texture of a golf ball as I showed her pictures of some taken by researchers.

To ally your fears here, I feel they are the bringers of knowledge or what ever you like to call them, but what I know is this. My lovely wife within a two days made some profound and needed changes in her life. Her wisdom and observation of this reality compounded many times. The orb in this case triggered something that was needed at this time in her life. I think in a sense you witnessed in the dream this possibility which in our life was the real thing. And no, my wife is not into hallucination or the like, she is the practical mother earth type of person. For some reason, when she makes a suggestion, I pay attention, she is far more than she was, amazing!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
sorry, ignore
edit on 21-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

www.ancientofdays.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org...

May be of help. I sure wouldn't mess with that stuff given your 'dream' and a pregnant wife.

Guy Malone at the above links has wrestled with abduction related stuff for quite a while . . . having been involved as a teen. He has 400+ cases under his belt of helping folks get free from the effects and stopping such goings on.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

In my construction on reality and from my experiences . . .

good morals are better than bad morals.

In and of themselves, they have no clout in the spiritual realm.

There is only one faith that is different from WORKS BASED salvation.

Every other religion depends on us doing the impossible of perfecting ourselves to reach Nirvana or perfection or God or Heaven.

Authentic Christianity asserts that Christ died for us while we were yet sinners and Salvation is a free gift through accepting His priceless Blood as covering for our missing the mark of perfection.

RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM affords freedom from and clout with dark forces.

Otherwise, it is just a game. Some dark forces may pretend to remove other dark forces--all the while grabbing a deeper more tenacious, mor deceptive grip.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Facing fears and

"letting them in"

is a great way to be seduced to their tighter and greater control.

I've never found personally nor observed that to be a healthy option.

Resisting and rejecting fear and sending it packing is much better.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

accept it and it will dissolve before your very eyes.

reject it and you are engaging a war with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximinusThrax

Originally posted by Aliquandro

Spark

I like this
. Where are you finding these definitions..have you a link?

Do you really like this or do just prefer it to the Religious possibility?

Could also be the holy spirit, since you wife is expecting. Just an idea

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

My construction on reality is different.

The Book says

"FEAR NOT" 365 times

"Resist the enemy and he will flee from you."

There is a time to feel the fear and do whatever is needed anyway, AS THOUGH you didn't feel the fear.

Ignoring it is better than entertaining it.

Fear has great, tenacious tentacles.

Recognizing it and laying it aside is not the same thing as accepting it into one's self.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Could also be the holy spirit, since you wife is expecting. Just an idea

In my experience and construction on reality

Holy Spirit is ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN.

He doesn't INVADE people.

He waits for an invitation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join