It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare's "DHIMMITUDE" forced upon the Citizens of The United States of America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Dhimmitude; What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill!

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now.

askmarion.wordpress.com...
edit on 20-2-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit; Ok! I have found a page 107. There is no mention of the word dhimmitude there. Infact, this section of the act has nothing to do with any groups being allowed to opt out on the grounds of belief and religion! Is it possible that it refers to the "BILL" and not the "ACT"? Afterall, this word may have been in the "BILL". I don't know. If the word was used in the "BILL" to bring about the "ACT" then that is just as insidious. It would mean that this word "dhimmitude" was used to pass legislation.

I am always happy to say when I am wrong. The reason I have made this thread is to find out if my source is being acurate and to better understand the implications of legislation in a country who's wellbeing I care about.

So, it appears not to be in the "ACT" but was it in the "BILL"?

If Amish and Muslim believers are exempt then that is still discriminating financially and religiously against all the other Faiths. Man, I have never agreed to usury. I believe in the Bible that says Usury is destructive and abusive in its effects upon a society and people.

edit on 20-2-2012 by Revolution9 because: to further explain my post

edit on Mon Feb 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

For those who would like to read it, Snopes has covered this topic, with a "Mixed" rating (meaning kinda true, kinda not).

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
When it comes to Obama, nothing really surprises me anymore.

The entire country thinks this stuff is a joke, I just can't wait for the moment when everyone stops laughing and collectively says "oh wait... hes serious".

This really isn't the first time this has happened though, all kinds of people have different niceties based on whatever they are. I wonder how much more it will take before we all finally figure out this is lunacy.
edit on 20-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

HOWEVER - NO - not only is dhimmitude not mentioned in the healthcare reform law (Affordable Care Act) - but it has nothing to do with healthcare reform or President Obama at all.

patients.about.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

You should probably read the bill and check if it is actually there first before believing chain emails.

DISINFO THREAD ALERT!~!~

www.healthcare.gov...

www.healthcare.gov...

The word is never in the bill. It does allow exemption for religious people if they don't want in. Like Amish people...
edit on 20-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
Thanks for the post.

For those who would like to read it, Snopes has covered this topic, with a "Mixed" rating (meaning kinda true, kinda not).

www.snopes.com...

Well one only has to refer to the particular page to see that Dhimmitude as a word is present. My OP and this link you provide qualifies that.

I am an Englishman with many U.S friends. I have proved to be vaulable as an outsider looking in sometimes because I really do care about freedom in the U.S as I do in the U.K.

I just really felt the significance of this alongside other stuff that has come to my attention of late.

Watch out! Islam is very dangerous to the free west in terms of ideology. We in the west have created a spiritual and ideological vacuum in our cultures. What is going to replace Christianity? If it were down to me I would quickly start asserting our values.

The originator of Islam (who's name I will not speak) is believed to have been assassinated by a Jewish woman. He was poisonedd and died three years later. Lots of accounts on line about this.

Islam has nothing atall of any merit to enrich or enhance our lives in the west. If we allow that kind of ideology into our health system, education system and justice system we might as well say we have been conquered by Islam. Does that make sense? It does to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

The word Dhimmitude is NOT in there. I just posted the health care bills. Stop spreading dis-info.

Your OP is from a chain email that is FALSE.

patients.about.com...

That link has the phony page 107 story too. ITS FAKE, admit you were wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

HOWEVER - NO - not only is dhimmitude not mentioned in the healthcare reform law (Affordable Care Act) - but it has nothing to do with healthcare reform or President Obama at all.

patients.about.com...

www.truthorfiction.com...

You should probably read the bill and check if it is actually there first before believing chain emails.

DISINFO THREAD ALERT!~!~

www.healthcare.gov...

www.healthcare.gov...

The word is never in the bill. It does allow exemption for religious people if they don't want in. Like Amish people...

Well that is what DHIMMITUDE means; "It does allow exemption for religious people if they don't want in. Like Amish people...["

Don't do that to this thread. You have no right. I need to know is it on page 107? Is that word there? Someone tell me! I am in England and I need someone to inform me if that word is present.

If one group of people on the grounds of their religion are exempt from a tax (which is what this is; a health poll tax") and another are FORCED to pay then that is economic and financial discrimination, is it not?

So don't you dare rubbish my post. You were far too forceful in rubbishing me. How dare you? Where is your manners? This is free speech. I am trying to get to the bottom of an issue.

You ferocious attack leads me to believe you are in favour of this because you personally stand something to gain when the majority of the American people have much to lose!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

The word Dhimmitude is NOT in there. I just posted the health care bills. Stop spreading dis-info.

patients.about.com...

Show me page 107 and I will admit that I am wrong. Show it to me now...I am waiting!

If you can prove that I will admit that I am wrong!

However, even if the word is not there then what I see happening is still discrimination on the grounds of religion! Do you understand that?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

patients.about.com...

I can't even find a page 107 in your posted links??? Can someone show me page 107 then I can hit my source back with that! Or is there no-one interested in this?

I still can't even find a page 107 in what you posted. You said all that about me and then can't even be bothered to show your "conclusive" proof! I'm waiting...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

patients.about.com...

People, please note that this guy has USSA written on his avator! Anyone who loves America would not be so direspectful!

I am not trying to spread disinformation. I am just trying to "care" about freedom for us all. I always admit when I am wrong and if my source has let me down over thius then I will hit him back with all this commentary.

SO CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME A PAGE 107???

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I just the health care bills in my initial post. Click on the link, then go to page 107.. it isn't that hard

housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

I'm guessing you're a troll. The word is never used in the healthcare bill, nor is anything about muslims.

Why would you make a thread on a topic you didn't even check? Embarassing

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I just the health care bills in my initial post. Click on the link, then go to page 107.. it isn't that hard

housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

I'm guessing you're a troll. The word is never used in the healthcare bill, nor is anything about muslims.

Why would you make a thread on a topic you didn't even check? Embarassing

Excuse me, but if you accuse me one more time I will report you. You sound like a right bully.

I agree it is not in the "ACT". Was it in the "BILL"! Do you understand the difference?

I am here not to troll but to get to the bottom of an issue but you are deliberately trying to rubbish me in any way you can. You have no manners or gentility in your words atall.

No, it is not embarrassing. I did not ever say I was right. I was looking for help in understanding what had been posted to me! That is achieved. I have a better understanding.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling and clarification

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well guys if you wanna opt out of that "TAX" I suggest you convert to Amish or Islam. Hahahaha!!!

Getting my point??? I wonder...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

How many laws are there Revolution9?

Are they required learning in schools?

Are you or I going to live long enough to learn the number of mandatory expectations that exist within our lifetime?

Does your favorite Republican candidates know the number of laws that exist, and what they all are?

If we locked all the current law makers up in a big nice plush hotel/resort and did not let them out until they collectively wrote down word for word all the current laws that exist from their memory, do you think they would live long enough to complete the task?

Not going to live long enough to learn the existing mandatory expectations you have to conform to in order to be a law abiding citizen?

Those laws are not required learning for citizens?

Solution: Vote to empower more law makers to make more laws and pay them with money we cannot afford to pay them to do it.

Seems totally logical.

How many laws there, specifically? Neither Google or the internet seems to know, either

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Thank you! So now we know that it is not on page 107 of the "ACT" But was it used as a word to bring about the "ACT"???

Please read all that I have written because you seem to be ignoring the rest of what I am saying and just concentrating on that bit. There is a lot more to this thread than the page 107.

We need to know if legislation has been passed that discriminates against one religion financially to subsidize another. That is DISCRIMINATION. You should know all about that word as I do!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

www.healthcare.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

How many laws are there Revolution9?

Are they required learning in schools?

Are you or I going to live long enough to learn the number of mandatory expectations that exist within our lifetime?

Does your favorite Republican candidates know the number of laws that exist, and what they all are?

If we locked all the current law makers up in a big nice plush hotel/resort and did not let them out until they collectively wrote down word for word all the current laws that exist from their memory, do you think they would live long enough to complete the task?

Not going to live long enough to learn the existing mandatory expectations you have to conform to in order to be a law abiding citizen?

Those laws are not required learning for citizens?

Solution: Vote to empower more law makers to make more laws and pay them with money we cannot afford to pay them to do it.

Seems totally logical.

How many laws there, specifically? Neither Google or the internet seems to know, either

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. I am actually not a Republican because I am English and I have no right to interfere in American policy per se! However I must admit that I started out very left wing and now as I am older the left wing scares me as much as the right wing.

My American friend is a Republican who made me aware of this. My reasons for this thread was to get to to the bottom of this with your help!

My friend, of course legislation and legislators can be ignored; I do that every single day in the way I live my life.

Yet when we are FORCED to pay money to these people for reasons we need to be hard on the trail of such issues to find out what is what!

I really do care about America and Her People. I made this thread not for political ends or to troll. I made it to get to the bottom of this issue and to report back to my friend with your commentary!

Best wishes!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with one specific religion. Amish was just the most popular group I could think of that doesn't pay tax like the average citizen. And I have no clue where you are getting there is any discrimination involved.

And according to documents released through the FOIA by factcheck.org, NO Muslim organization is even qualified to be exempt.

Since we posted our article, we’ve obtained a list through the Freedom of Information Act of all the groups that have successfully applied for exemptions from payroll taxes. (We have posted the Excel file here.) The overwhelming majority of them are explicitly Anabaptist — that is, Mennonite, Amish or Hutterite. Those that don’t specify their denomination are still explicitly Christian. Having gone through the list, we can say with certainty that no Muslim group, and indeed no non-Christian group, has ever qualified for an exemption under the statute used to define exempt religious groups in the health care law.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

www.healthcare.gov...

Thank you! It is good that you do this. I was not trying to to troll I promise. I just wanted to know about it all and to see what American people felt about this! You are obviously a staunch supporter!

Sorry things got a bit heated. I am not against anybody. But when people tell me stuff I want a broader understanding of how all sides feel. You have provided that and I thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join